It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plastic Bag on Mars?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You may be on the right track...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

That mars stuff is filmed in some desert on the rock we are currently on. We as humans have never been to space. That "moon landing" was filmed in a studio...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Constance

Looks like Master Chief doing a little dusting

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Spooky!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Human, we're able to liter other planets other than our own.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Say no more...

edit on 6-4-2016 by kuraijanai2013 because: None

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: agentscoly

That mars stuff is filmed in some desert on the rock we are currently on

No , it wasn't.

We as humans have never been to space.That "moon landing" was filmed in a studio...

You forgot to mention that the Earth is flat.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
To me it looks like a piece of plastic from the landing. Off to look at the picture of the shadow of a man working on the rover......i know its been debunked but I need to read it for myself.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
So cool, wish it was something alien!

Mind you, NO way that they don't know every single piece of material for that mission, they should be able to name it.

exactly.......NASA, .show us a similar piece of scrap, wrapper, plastic sleeve for protection of wires......You built prototypes to 'practice' driving and test handling of rovers.....if it's a part of one of them, there's a tech that knew it intimately !!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Like I said...it could be...

Why wouldn't astronauts want a little fun on the red planet?

Why do people use those things? it's like washing your feet with your socks on!

More than that, why is this thing dragging on? It pretty obvious that this is a piece of soft polythene wrap usually used in transit, to be unwrapped when an item is to be used or assembled, just a temporary cover most likely.
You can see where the tearing has occurred, that the torn edge has shrunk back in and the edge has become somewhat softened, and less ragged than the original tear might have been, that's just what soft polythene does when you tear it, and if it doesn't tear, but is over stressed, it stretches and will stay that way.
Besides that, the original picture will be a lot clearer that our internet example, which is pretty good anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayed1

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
So cool, wish it was something alien!

Mind you, NO way that they don't know every single piece of material for that mission, they should be able to name it.

exactly.......NASA, .show us a similar piece of scrap, wrapper, plastic sleeve for protection of wires......You built prototypes to 'practice' driving and test handling of rovers.....if it's a part of one of them, there's a tech that knew it intimately !!

This is the exposed wiring in Curiosity,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Any cover on the wiring above is something else, it's not what is in the rovercam picture, which is more than likely just a temporary piece of soft polythene wrap intended to be taken off some part or other when it is to be used, but ended up as a passenger.
You can note too the hand made ties, usually made of old tech type of coated tying wire used by NASA in preference to those serrated nylon ties in common use today which can overtighten over time.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here.
Linky
Not sure if someone has already posted this. I believe there was a thread here on ATS but couldn't find it in a search. It's been identified as plastic that fell off the rover.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm still seeing plastic with serrated edges as one would expect after the force of the material being torn, not worn...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

They have and even got one smoking it...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

It's time to stop the lies NASA.

And yet when they tell you what it is they are lying...amazing how folks say their lying, but have yet been able to prove they are.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

This object is obviously man made,

Yep, that's because it came off of a man made Mars Rover.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Something escaped the "cleaning" crew that's running around getting things ready for the "first" humans on Mars.

But we are already there...

'I saw men walking on Mars in 1979': 'Former Nasa employee' claims there was a secret manned mission to the red planet

www.dailymail.co.uk... -planet.html

A new whistleblower has come forward to claim that he spent 17 years on Mars serving at a secret military base whose main mission was to protect five civilian space colonies.

exopolitics.org...
edit on 6-4-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Kind of looks like a Nudibranch. Wouldn't that be cool!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

To me, this looks like the top of an astronaut space food bag. For example.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Say no more...

Nice Edit. I love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join