It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whould you get in this if I told you it goes to the moon?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
and your operating on an Unshakable faith in NASA. nothing i show will be good enough as evidence why dont you admit that roflmao

why do you keep suggesting that it is unshakable faith in NASA??

the Lunar Module was DESIGNED AND BUILT by the Grumman corporation not NASA..

also what part of the lunar module makes you believe that its just a "cellotaped hunk of junk" as far as i can tell its just the outer skin?

i would bet that you think zeppelins or hot air balloons are fake too?
edit on 3-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: clevargenuis

Evidence to support your point of view.

Post it.

The astronauts thenselves refused to swear they went to the moon. So why should I believe anything you or nasa claims

So you've gone from saying the bible is false and the people who believe it are being duped to arguing that swearing on the bible is the strongest argument someone can make, you can't have it both ways. But since you've set the standard that swearing on the bible is good enough for you, here you go an astronaut swearing on the bible www.youtube.com... Reality isn't being very kind to you.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Why don't you instead respond to the evidence shown that the LM had a solid structure beneath the foil, and thus could withstand the forces exerted on it during the mission. Furthermore, if you have a reason (other than "because I said so") that the structure of the LM could not withstand to forces of landing on the Moon and taking off again, then please post some evidence to support that.

I have every reason to doubt NASAs claims. nasas claims are just that, claims. The only evidence for there claims are from Nasa themselves. Circular arguments galore.

Heres the thing. You werent on the lander.

Those who were in it refused to swear that they really went to the moon. That speaks volumes.

would they not put there hands on a book and SWEAR ?? Answer: They were feeling FEAR, GUILT and SHAME.

That's your proof? That they didn't swear on the bible?

It must be since every other things have been debunked scientifically for decades.
In which case you have no argument. You say we weren't on the lander? Well, YOU are not them and therefore have no idea why they would refuse to swear on the bible.

I have friends who refuse to swear on loved ones...some people are like that

edit on 4-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I ordered an RC trainer form Hobbyzone, but it must be fake because there is no way it could have gotten to my house with the battery tech the way it is. /sarcasm.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

also what part of the lunar module makes you believe that its just a "cellotaped hunk of junk" as far as i can tell its just the outer skin?

It's not even that - the gold and silver stuff with tape is a "space blanket" material - mylar and kapton with aluminum sputtered on in a thin film, wrapped around to either stop heat leakage from inside or to keep solar heat off. It's not structural. It's very lightweight insulation.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You have been asked, several times now, to provide proof of your assertions.

Your continued refusal to do so, in fact, constitutes trolling by almost any definition.

Put up, or shut up.

lm not trolling. I'm just not convinced that the lander made it to the moon. I cant prove it *didnt* go to the moon unless I start putting faith in nasa, which i cant.

Why should I?

So why don't you believe the Soviets? The Soviets congratulated and acknowledged the US manned landings. Do you really think that the Soviets would just accept the US word that they landed on the Moon? Seriously? The Soviets were monitoring every aspect of that mission and were also attempting to upstage the US by landing an unmanned lander in order to outstrip the US in sample return. The Soviet mission failed and Luna 15 crashed into the Moon.

The Soviets also assisted the US by releasing the Luna 15 flight plan so that it wouldn't interfere with the Apollo 11 mission.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why on earth would the Soviets acknowledge the success of Apollo 11 if they didn't actually have a successful mission?

The West Australian, Friday 18 July 1969, page 16 Russians hail Apollo The Soviet news agency Tass yesterday put out an 800-word story outlining America's moon programme and hailing the three Apollo 11 astronauts. Tass described the three men as "those courageous people entrusted with the most responsible task of landing on the moon." Pravda, the Soviet Communist Party newspaper, wished the astronauts bon voyage. It said: "Let us wish its courageous crew a happy voyage and full success."... The West Australian, Wednesday 23 July 1969, page 8 Congratulations from Kosygin Moscow, Tuesday Soviet Prime Minister Alexei Kosygin sent congratulations to the Apollo 11 astronauts and President Nixon yesterday through former vice-president Humphrey, who is visiting Moscow. Mr Humphrey was called to Mr Kosygin's office in the Kremlin after the moon walk. Mr Humphrey quoted Mr Kosygin as saying: "I want you to tell the President and the American people that the Soviet Union desires to work with the U.S. in the cause of peace." Prompt reports The Russian radio reported the landing of the astronauts within ten minutes of touch-down and announced the ascent from the moon even more promptly. Moscow television showed the moon walk yesterday. Manawatu Evening Standard, Friday 25 July 1969, page 1 Soviet praise From Moscow, the Soviet President, Mr N. Podgorny, today congratulated President Nixon on "the successful completion of the outstanding flight of the spaceship Apollo-XI, the moon landing and the safe return to earth of the American cosmonauts." The Soviet President's telegram said: "Please convey our congratulations and best wishes to the courageous space pilots Neil Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin and Michael Collins." Russian television viewers saw their first live transmission from the epic Apollo-XI flight, as the moon-walking astronauts landed on the Hornet.

The Soviets also invited Neil Armstrong to visit the USSR and meet with Politicians and Cosmonauts.

upload.wikimedia.org...

“Valentina Tereshkova and Neil Armstrong”. Hero of the Soviet Union Valentina Tereshkova, first woman cosmonaut in the world and USSR Pilot Cosmonaut (b. 1937), presenting a badge to U.S. astronaut Neil Armstrong in memory of his visit to the Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in Star City.

In May 1970, Armstrong traveled to the Soviet Union to present a talk at the 13th annual conference of the International Committee on Space Research; after arriving in Leningrad from Poland, he traveled to Moscow where he met Premier Alexei Kosygin.

Hero of the Soviet Union Valentina Tereshkova, first woman cosmonaut in the world and USSR Pilot Cosmonaut (b. 1937), presenting a badge to U.S. astronaut Neil Armstrong in memory of his visit to the Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in Star City.

visualrian.ru...

U.S. Astronaut Neil Armstrong (right) receives gift from Soviet cosmonauts.

visualrian.ru...

American astronaut Neil Armstrong, right, and the Chairman of the USSR Council of Ministers Alexei Kosygin, left, meeting in Kremlin.

visualrian.ru...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join