It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hitter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A long nights rest started a new day. Times of happy thoughts and sunshine flows over her red dress. Morning time was a place in her mind she looked foreward to a evening as she watched upon the stars.

As lights grew dim, she could feel the beat of her warm heart. Her arms felt light as a hot air balloon. The beautiful girl wiggled her toes and even touched her nose. During her outside walks at night she could see each breath when exhailed.

All her dreams came true. Living in this beautiful place reminds her of all the hope she had. With red and blue flowers blooming all around her she knew it was almost time. Her place in life was surrounded by beauty of oceans.

Walking along the beach in white sand was the beautiful thoughts she shared. Touching her soft feet in salt water gave her chills. Seeing the moon again took her breath away.

May she RIP
edit on 4 4 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Was this for someone you knew? You've written a very intriguing story, I want to know more about her now! My condolences if she was someone in your life.

B x

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I felt there. You've really painting a picture with this piece. I liked it!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I am grateful to you for reading my story.

This is not written for anyone.

To me it did not happen on our Earth.

The story is from a dream I had while I was awake.

I am not kidding. I am sure you as a writer know how it comes to your head.

Thank you. I just wanted one person to read my dream story.

Just wondering what you thought interesting? Did you have thoughts too

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thank you kind person.

It was a dream I had while awake

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You're most welcome, and I do know what you mean. They just appear in your head, ready formed, wanting to be contained on paper somehow.

All her dreams came true. Living in this beautiful place reminds her of all the hope she had. With red and blue flowers blooming all around her she knew it was almost time. Her place in life was surrounded by beauty of oceans.

I found the juxtaposition interesting; this young, beautiful girl surrounded by vibrant plants, walking in the sun but dreaming of moonlight. I wondered what it was time for but then you explained it with the 'RIP'. So I was interested in this young girl, full of colour and life, who knew that it was soon time to die. And then I wanted to know much more about her - who was she, why was she leaving and so on.

I really enjoyed it, it's always good to read the stories here.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Very nice and sad.

Was it she who died or her dreams?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

No, she was next to be Cremated. She woke for a half second and had a dream. She moved to a place where I can visit at times

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Powerful, beautiful.

Great mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I am greatful my friend again to you. Your words are a delight to me. Your writings blow me away!

new topics

top topics

join