It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge (Blink-182) - Drip-feed Disclosure or something else?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yes it's sort of back to the Faeries and Goblins hypothesis there, maybe the American Military can't come up with anything much better themselves, maybe they're not the best people to be asking, unless the elven folk have been leaving them magical technology hidden under bushels, otherwise known as crash retrieval sites, but that seems like a tale lacking in truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Dude, I'm not a Freemason or some Illuminati ... but even *I* am trying to figure out how to work those symbols into my company logo. For some reason they seem to make everything they touch turn to gold. It's like the "fake it till' you make it" or something. If you flash the signs, you get noticed and the business rolls in.

This actually got a laugh out of me. I have a friend who's an artist. They claim that, despite not being part of anything like that or believing in it, adding the symbolism makes people more attuned to what they paint. They say it works for Hollywood so it might as well for them.

Didn't Tom DeLonge leave Blink? I'll bet he regrets the decision, tried to get back in but couldn't, can't get any more big time work and he still wants the attention. He'll say anything he can to get that attention and maybe even some money out of it. Just watch. He'll be publishing books on the subject and holding seminars in no time.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Stay tuned. He will be on ATS in the very near future.

Wow, that would be cool. I can think of a few questions I'd like to ask him.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Considering one of their songs is "aliens exist" yeah, its a HUGE surprise (there's no eyerolling emoji available
)
edit on 6/4/2016 by bkaust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bkaust

Ehehehehe, considering most of their songs have a tongue in cheek display, hmmmmm, I wonder whats the other two guys opinion about conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's funny how most of these responses about Tom Delonge are negative and they don't know anything about him. Haha yeah he wrote a song called "aliens exist", does this not make sense now? He quit blink to pursue Secret Machines and do more with AVA and he's been into the ufo phenomenon forever..... just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can't do what he feels necessary. Sounds like jealousy to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When he comes here on ATS, I'd like to ask him what he thinks of the alien abduction issue and if the current depictions of the various races( Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, insectoids...etc) have any basis in fact. Oh, and I've bought his first book, "Sekret machines : Chasing Shadows", and so far I'm 57% through it, it's pretty good and I'd rate it 4/5.
edit on 7-4-2016 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Okay - here is a review of Sekret Machines (no spoilers) I did on another thread...

If you are interested...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wonder what he a Podesta talked about in January:

Re: Invitation: DeLonge/Podesta Meeting @ Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30am - 11:30am

podesta-emails/emailid/9501

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join