It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Share Our Synchronicity and Weird "Coincidences" Stories

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

"You are meant to follow the signs but believe me you may have to brace yourself for where they may take you.

My life has gotten very strange indeed."

No kidding! My synchs are telling me to move to Hawaii. I'm married (pending divorce), have a daughter that I devoted the past 12 years of my life to, to include home schooling. They have both 180ed on me, about moving to Hawaii together. So now I'm going on my own.

So I'm finishing the remodeling on our condo to sell it, and move forward. Then it comes to light that my wife plans to divorce me, as soon as I finish the remodeling. I have serious health issue right now. To where I am incapable of working a full time job, to support myself for when the divorce is final. (Which is why I have been the stay at home dad/teacher for the past several years.)

Then I discover two different serious molds growing in our laundry room during the remodel, as the result of a leak from our upstairs neighbor over the past 2-3 years. (I went up to his condo 5-6 times over around a two year span to inform him that we could hear the leak. Every time he would say he would call his plumber out to fix it. It would go away, and then come back again months later.) His insurance is now saying that they didn't find any evidence of negligence on his part. So they gave us just under $1000 to fix it. The mold remediation itself costs a lot more than $1000.

But since discovering the mold in late September of this past year. The upstairs neighbor finally got his leak fixed. But then we had another leak from the third floor neighbor in December. Then one of the effected units was sold to new neighbors, that apparently don't know about the mold. Then the HOA changed for our condo complex. But long story short. I discovered the initial mold in late September/October of this past year. We haven't been able to move forward since. We have been going backwards, as far as being able to get a divorce is concerned.

Meanwhile I was able to apply for Social Security Disability, as well as Veterans Disability, and qualify for Veterans Health benefits. To try and figure out what in the world is going on with my body. As my health has been going down hill fast over the past year and a half. (Don't know if it's due to mold contamination in our condo or not?)

But if I or my wife had filed for divorce, before I had finished with the remodeling. I would have been screwed right now. My health is so bad. I have muscle spasms in my back right now, from trying to open a pre-opened salsa jar two days ago. Even after taking muscle relaxers. So yeah, I definitely feel like I am being protected through this hell I am walking through right now.

It may not be what I want to happen, or how I would want it to happen. But I can not deny, that if I had done what I wanted to do, or if my wife had gotten her way with what she wanted to do. It would have ended very badly. Granted there is probably no better place to be homeless than Hawaii. But I would much rather be in a position to be able to help the homeless in Hawaii, than be one of the homeless in Hawaii. I have a feeling, this is why all of these things have happened. To make sure we don't get divorced, before I have a source of income to support myself when we do.

Peace,
TomSawyer

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
When I started to read this thread I did it knowing full well that I was opening the door to synchronicity, and I haven't been disappointed.

Just one example 'cos it's all pretty mundane:

Yesterday I read a short story I'd posted on here about a year ago. I was a bit bored and there was a possibility that I could write a sequel.

Fast forward an hour or so and I noticed that there was a new story-writing competition, so I had a look.

Four pictures had been presented and writers have to include the objects from all four in their story.

Well, blow me. My story that I'd just read included two of the items.

I know it would be mightily impressive if my story had featured all four, but there's enough ammunition there to scream 'synchronicity' for me

Oh - Tom Sawyer if you're having trouble unscrewing a lid, put a rubber band round the rim of it. It gives you a better grip and even the most stubborn will budge. Sorry this tip comes too late to help with your current predicament but it could save you some pain in future.

edit on 10-4-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OH GAWD...!

An hour or so ago I was thinking about an ATS friend, wondering how they're getting along.

After I'd finished making my post above I went to have a nose in Recent Posts.

Guess who started a thread in the Introductions Forum to say they're back sort of around the time I was offline thinking about them.

And someone helpfully replied just in time to put the thread near the top of the list where I'd see it.
edit on 10-4-2016 by berenike because: grammar

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Harut

About 2 years ago a friend had money problems and needed £385 by 5pm the following day or would have lost his house. The following morning I got an unexpected tax return for about £420! It gets better though as in order to get the cash to his mortgage company I would have had to get to a check cashing shop and was working for a mate in the middle on nowhere and needed to leave before the shop opened. when I got to his house to leave he said we would have to finish work early as he had to go to the bank(next door to the cheque cashing shop) so I was able to cash the check and after the fee of 8 percent had exactly enough money to pay his mortgage and buy a four pack of beer and saved the day.

He has a decent amount of money coming soon and last week he said he was going to pay me back the cash.

I was sitting there wondering what to spend the money on the other day when I got a letter in the post saying that I had received a benefit overpayment in 2009 and they had only just got round to chasing it up.

It did not surprise me that the amount I had to pay back was about the same amount I originally got from the unexpected tax return.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The morning of 911 I’m road raging( following a car) a guy on the border of NJ and Pennsylvania in SOMERSET COUNTY NJ.

I let him go. The first time I do something like that.

Anyway I go to work nearby and ask a secretary for a pencil and she smiles at me and gives me two pencils holding them side by side like the number 11.

I wonder to myself…weird…but take the pencils.

Half an hour later a guy comes in the room and announces that a plain just went into the WTC.

Later it’s found out that one of the plains, flight 93, in Pennsylvania went down in SOMERSET COUNTY Pennsylvania.

In that same room we had an employee named Brian Warner who had his office in that room

He left the job and got hired at the WTC

He died in the disaster

A few years later I’m riding the same highway, 78 W

I’m contemplating where is the best side of my body to meditate on.

I go to work and in that same room a guy I hardly know comes up to me and says: Pointing to his chest: you do it on this side!

I think it was something in that room

edit on 10-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What my incident told me was that without a doubt flight 93 was followed that morning.

It was also a premonition of 911, WTC with the lady with the pencils.

So I had an informed input about flight 93 and the two planes into the WTC, flight 11 and flight 175

Interestingly, I didn’t have any intimation about the flight going onto the pentagon

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
Don't know how the rest didn't post but here goes: My sister now shares some of my exact electrical interference problems, some too exact and weird to even mention. She could have a video of something paranormal though and still explain it away. She is very skeptical of anything conspiracy or phenomenon related. I just recently found some of this out. She suffers other things I do not however. She sleepwalks all the time; I do not.

She has a brand new Jeep but whenever I ride in it - the Windows will malfunction. She now cannot turn on a light switch without blowing a bulb; she is constantly at the store buying new lightbulbs.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I often find myself in conversational situations accompanied by radio.
There are times when words in conversation and words in song coincide in a novel and interesting way.
I try to take mental notes and see if I find a pattern.
Usually not, but it can be fun.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
yesterday I was thinking about the random thought of ~~ Jeremy would be a pretty cool name for a girl~~~so random I know.

Today, I spoke to a girl named Jeremy, on the phone. (I talk to a lot of people on the phone for my job) It could have been a boy that sounded like a girl, or a transgendered boy who kept his real name?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi all,

New here but I had to join to ask for any advice or information with regards to a chance encounter with a Witch.

I was in Pittsburg P.A for the first time this Sat 21st May. While attending the delayed baseball game I saw a beautiful, short red haired women who I just knew was a Witch for some reason? No idea why?

The first thing I asked her was if she was a witch to which she replied, yes with no reservations at all. She asked my birthdate which I told her, 1 november she stated that she had cast 3 enchantments or spells for me to be at THAT game?

I don't know if it has any significance but her middle name was Talbot which she said numerous times with the whole name but for the life of me only talbot sticks in my head. We talked for awhile but I cannot remember much.

Any Witches can explain this.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Synchronicity is an interesting subject.

I have had a lot of things happen, but the subject needs further research, particularly one that has an open mind on the paranormal.

It's been studied, but not in depth, in my opinion because the technology hasn't existed to gain a full understanding of it. Things like Einstein's spooky action at a distance, anti matter, etc. I feel that the frequencies our mind operates at are all based in these concepts of psychics and astrophysics.

I feel like the universe pulls people into your life that should be there and also removes people that shouldn't be there. That doesn't mean romantically, but friendships or business acquaintances that can help you achieve something greater in your occupation, or in some instances bad actors who teach you great lessons about life.

For instance when my dad was in town, I saw one person, skipped a day, saw another person that was directly connected to that person, then the next day saw a person that is directly connected to that person, but on the opposite side issue. All this within a four day period.

I also believe that while there might be an abundance of a certain type of people in your life, say folks that work or are connected to the entertainment industry, a lot of that is because that's what you have attracted into your life because that's what you have sought, a career in entertainment. But in attracting these people into your life you have also attracted vampires, people that meddle in your life because they want to leech off of you.

They don't care to understand how letting a person continue along their path unimpeded could be a greater benefit to them, because they are self centred and are only interested in how they can benefit in the now.

Kind of like how I was pursing recording people or mixing records for people, but all the people I was working with were gaslighting me, or launder money and would keep asking my advice on how to do it and kept telling them you can't do that and I'm not interested, yet they keep persisting.

So I say all this because while the tools exist to study synchroncity more in depth, the tools exist to also manipulate you into thinking that something synchroncity when it's really someone with access to the right tools manipulating you to achieve their goals.

For instance, trying to force someone to rap so the police can use your lyrics against you to bring a criminal case against you in retaliation for not stopping their friend from making a stupid decision. Or accessing the gps of your phone to see when you are moving and contact the radio stations and have them play a special playlist, or songs.

One particular thing that stuck out to me is I'd like to know how long Department of Homeland Security makes someone wait on the phone when reporting someone as a terrorist? What those girls did was "Funny but not funny", but then again I don't think they will find the consequences of maliciously reporting someone as a terrorist funny at all.

I say this because there are certain things in my life I have experienced that can only be described as synchronicty and I have experienced things in my life that I know are being manipulated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join