It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Gandalf77

you don't have to explain the light poles....

the taxi driver...my old buddy....the taxi with the pole in the windscreen.let it out.....said some things are bigger than you.......they got alotta money, just paraphrasin there

I can quote from articles the light poles support the FDR data.

Funny you don’t mention the antenna clipped by flight 77, the tree clipped by flight 77, the low concrete wall in front of the pentagon marred by one of the jet’s engines, the items in the construction yard pushed towards the pentagon.

How does you false analysis impact radar damage, it doesn’t. Lights poles are not a parameter of radar data. Do you have evidence the radar data is false.

Can you discredit the scores of civilians that attest to to a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon.

Can you explain what human remains were released to the surviving family members of flight 77.

Are you ever going to link to, or post the entrance hole at the pentagon.

You only have false facts, facts you cannot back, you ignore all evidence, and have false/disjointed logic.

Wonder why people gave up on the truth movement long ago?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All said and done. I don't know enough to comment on the conspiracy theories or enough to comment on any of it but what I do know is that I was sat there watching the television live on 9/11/2001. I was 8 at the time and will never ever forget seeing the 2nd plane just miss the first tower and saying to my mum. It's missed mum it's missed. Then bang right in the 2nd tower.

Can't say more than that

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

It wasn't near the first tower (North Tower) it approached from the other direction.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Fair enough as I say I was 8 at the time. Memory could be hazy but the part what stands out is the part stated in the post.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

That was just a case of the camera angle, perspective and depth of field 'flattening' with a telephoto lens of a reporter recording from a helicopter, the plane appeared to fly behind and close to the north tower but it wasn't anywhere near as close as it appeared to be. I've seen that particular video numerous times myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Thanks for that. I never had any in depth knowledge of which tower was which. Just that imagine playing in my mind.
edit on 3-12-2017 by blackbird9393 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join