It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I do not expect you to understand this, for every positive action, there is an opposite action that takes place in our universe.

More myths.
History is full of examples of evil doers living to a ripe old age.
Putin has stolen enough money to live like a king.

If you can only use RV for the good of society why don't RVer's find missing people.
There have been several examples of girls being taken hostage for a decade.
Where were the RVer's ?
The US unintentionally bombed an American woman being held captive in the mid east.
Where were the RVer's?

Show us one example where RVer's have used their powers for the good of society.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They didn't need to do much flying did they they, pilot did the take off, they take over the aircraft auto pilot to close to destination then any idiot can crash it into a building.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Not with the manouvre and approach the plane allegedly took. If you really think the 911 scenario involves a "simple" dive towards the building, you are being obtuse, possibly on purpose.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

They didn't need to do much flying did they they, pilot did the take off, they take over the aircraft auto pilot to close to destination then any idiot can crash it into a building.

Except that guys who subsequently tried it in a flight simulator were actually UNABLE to crash it into a building.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

I do not expect you to understand this, for every positive action, there is an opposite action that takes place in our universe.

More myths.

If you can only use RV for the good of society why don't RVer's find missing people.
Where were the RVer's ?
The US unintentionally bombed an American woman being held captive in the mid east.
Where were the RVer's?

Show us one example where RVer's have used their powers for the good of society.

This is a thread about some specific RV sessions. No one here needs to defend RV in general. Anymore than a thread about something interesting a dog did would need to defend evolution.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Except that guys who subsequently tried it in a flight simulator were actually UNABLE to crash it into a building.

What guys and what flight simulator ?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Not with the manouvre and approach the plane allegedly took. If you really think the 911 scenario involves a "simple" dive towards the building, you are being obtuse, possibly on purpose.

What plane and to what building

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

This is a thread about some specific RV sessions. No one here needs to defend RV in general.

Uhhh yea they do.
We cannot assume that RV exists.
I personally believe that if RV was real mankind would have known about it for thousands of years.
It would have been used through out history.
We would have grown up with it though our parents talking about it.
It would be commonly accepted.

It wouldn't just pop up in the drug fueled generation.
edit on 12-4-2016 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Moresby

This is a thread about some specific RV sessions. No one here needs to defend RV in general.

Uhhh yea they do.
We cannot assume that RV exists.
I personally believe that if RV was real mankind would have known about it for thousands of years.
It would have been used through out history.
We would have grown up with it though our parents talking about it.
It would be commonly accepted.

It wouldn't just pop up in the drug fueled generation.

This thread isn't about the efficacy of RV. There have been threads for that. And will be more in the future.

We'd never get anything accomplished if every thread devolved into an argument of its most basic points. In fact, all threads would probably become existential arguments.

You are welcome to bring up these points. But no one is under any obligation to address them.
edit on 12-4-2016 by Moresby because: I was being chased by a debunker!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You know damn well that I'm talking about the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You know damn well that I'm talking about the Pentagon.

What about the Towers YOU are avoiding them because what I said is perfectly possible

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No I was just refering to the Pentagon in particular, since this involved the most complicated maneuver. Why don't you respond to that instead of using a decoy argument.
edit on 12-4-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

More myths.

What does Putin have to do with this topic?

More Myths? You tell that to our government that still uses it today.

Where were the RVer's ?
Where were the RVer's?

Like I said in my earlier post, there are only a few in the United States that are very good at RV and some of them are retired from our military that were trained in RV, these guys have twenty to thirty years experience and are very accurate, some of them now work for the Farsight Institution.

The Farsight Institution does not work for missing person or the police.

I do not believe anyone has asked Farsight Institution to look for anyone, so this should answer your question.

Remote Viewing used by our military is used for spying to gather information against our enemies and noting more.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No I was just refering to the Pentagon in particular, since this involved the most complicated maneuver. Why don't you respond to that instead of using a decoy argument.

YOU started it

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

OK

Here is video from Dutch TV (unfortunately narration is in dutch)

www.youtube.com...

Took some guy off street put him in 767 flight simulator and fly same profile as attack on Pentagon

Was able to do it with minimal instruction

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

More myths.

Where were the RVer's ?
Where were the RVer's?

When San Francisco heiress Patricia Hearst was abducted from her home in Berkeley, a psychic with the SRI team was the first to identify the kidnapper and then accurately describe and locate the kidnap car.

www.espresearch.com...

Japan Earquake and Nuclear disaster predicted.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
When San Francisco heiress Patricia Hearst was abducted from her home in Berkeley, a psychic with the SRI team was the first to identify the kidnapper and then accurately describe and locate the kidnap car.

So your only source for that claim is made by the person who made that claim....

A variety of scientific studies of remote viewing have been conducted. Early experiments produced positive results but they had invalidating flaws.[4] None of the more recent experiments have shown positive results when conducted under properly controlled conditions.[9][n 1][11][n 2][22] This lack of successful experiments has led the mainstream scientific community to reject remote viewing, based upon the absence of an evidence base, the lack of a theory which would explain remote viewing, and the lack of experimental techniques which can provide reliably positive results.[2][3][4][5

C. E. M. Hansel who evaluated the remote viewing experiments of parapsychologists such as Puthoff, Targ, J. B. Bisha and B. J. Dunne noted that there were a lack of controls and precautions were not taken to rule out the possibility of fraud. He concluded the experimental design was inadequately reported and "too loosely controlled to serve any useful function."[28]

Michael Shermer investigated remote viewing experiments and discovered a problem with the target selection list. According to Shermer with the sketches only a handful of designs are usually used such as lines and curves which could depict any object and be interpreted as a "hit". Shermer has also written about confirmation and hindsight biases that have occurred in remote viewing experiments.[30] Various skeptic organizations have conducted experiments for remote viewing and other alleged paranormal abilities, with no positive results under properly controlled conditions.[4]

It simply does not work.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Took some guy off street put him in 767 flight simulator and fly same profile as attack on Pentagon

It's not some guy off the street, he is a pilot who has flown smaller planes and they say he did get to practise this maneuver beforehand, "but Hanjour probably did too". Who knows how many days this guy practised.

And Hanjour practiced that manoever in a simulator? I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I just edited the post and added Ed Dames Japan Earthquake Nuke disaster prediction. He was interviewed in Japan and on Coast to Coast. I heard the prediction myself and thought it would never happen. It's all over the net. Even you should be able to find it.

But people like you don't even know about it or block it out like herded animals.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The only reason they don't typically look for missing persons and criminals is that it is such a downer. Focusing your attention on such depressing things is no fun. And law enforcement typically can't search peoples homes on such claims and doesn't cooperate anyway.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join