It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Video covers what hit the Pentagon, who did it. How the towers were taken down and the organization behind it. Considered 2 of the best remote viewers in the world. Warning. You may be offended by the results of the sessions.

edit on 3-4-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

edit on 4.11.2016 by Kandinsky because: Replaced removed video

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I didn't need to remote view the attacks, I saw the second plane fly into the second tower live on TV.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

For everyone who won't watch that video care to tell us their conclusions as to what, where, and why?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You'll just have to form your own opinion on the video. I don't intend to shape your views or influence anyone in any way. I tried to post this thread on the more appropriate 911 forum but ATS wouldn't allow it because I don't live here and have enough points. Here's the part one video below.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I didn't need to remote view the attacks, I saw the second plane fly into the second tower live on TV.

The remote viewing ALSO saw the second plane fly into the building.
What else happened? Is live TV how you get all your daily information? Seems a bit problematic knowing how television is run, and who owns the broadcasting companies, don't you think?

I saw these videos last week and they are quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Considered 2 of the best remote viewers in the world.

Who exactly considers them that?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Dick cheney a dead ringer for the boss...
Missile into the pentagon directed from an aircraft AWACs
Explosives planted by teams of military type people
and much more....
edit on 4-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, actually it did not.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Replying to watch later no scribe on my ph. Hope thread doesn't close as I would like to watch and form my own opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, actually it did not.

In your opinion it didn't.
And it means squat to me.

edit on 4-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You finally get it. The cameras DID capture it. You believe these people saw it. One is fact, one is opinion. You stated opinion as fact.

If you want to believe in it despite every test with proper controls showing RV does not exist you are welcome to.
edit on 4-4-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If it was an ET UFO and the camera saw it, it would be considered a faked image to you, because they are all fake.

If it is remote viewed, which I know you believe is all rubbish, then it is only opinion to you.

If the MSM news shows you a video of the second plane crashing into the tower, then it is real and true and factual, because they never lie or show you fake stuff.

If you are shown anything you don't already believe, then it is only opinion because you just couldn't be wrong.

Does that clarify it even better?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Scientifically test a UFO. We can scientifically test RV. It's been done. It's been found to be unreliable, it's fake. Video =/= scientifically tested. I can show you a video of magic, do you now believe in it? Or do you think it's a trick and deception?

RV has been tested. It was proven fake.
edit on 4-4-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Scientifically test a UFO. We can scientifically test RV. It's been done. It's been found to be unreliable, it's fake. Video =/= scientifically tested.

That is blatantly false about RV being found fake. Maybe true if it is your grandma doing it, but not the guys in the OP video.

Lets just agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Oh, show me the testing they endured that was reviewed and found to be without critique and they were proven the real deal. I'll wait.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Give me someone worth showing it to and I will.

I'll wait.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

So you can't. As I said. You want to believe in something that is proven false you are welcome to it. Just don't claim it's fact when it's not.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No I can, and already have before.
What I discovered is that showing you anything in any capacity, no matter what the topic is about is totally worthless,

Watching paint dry has more value, if I was inclined to choose one over the other.

RV is a proven fact as being real, workable and viable and repeatable with the right people who are trained at it. If you want to believe it is opinion, go ahead, but don't try to tell me it isn't a fact, I know better.

edit on 4-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Facts > Words

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I have not watched the video but i have a couple of podcasts by Dr Courtney Brown which i listened to and it was interesting.
The conclusion or talking points i would take from them is that the planes were remote controlled and the pilots were unable to over ride the controls.
There was a cabal of people that controlled and staged the whole event and for them it was just business as usual,it was alluded that the remote viewers thought some high ranking official in the Government was behind it all at the planning stage.
Another interesting point was Dr Courtney Brown had always told his remote viewers they would never remote view 911 so they totally blind when they did this.
edit on 4-4-2016 by southbeach because: >

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join