It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Illegal Immigrants...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Illegal immigrants aren't stealing US jobs.

American employers are giving them away.

Both are true. But you highlight the solution. I would go after anyone hiring illegals and go after them hard. That's the only way to solve this.

I mean, you aren't stealing something if someone offers it to you.

"hey, want a job?"

"But shouldn't you only hire legal American citizens?"

"Nah, you're cheaper. We just won't tell anyone, it'll be fine!"

That, to me, is not "stealing".

If illegal immigrants didn't have an incentive, they wouldn't bother coming here. American companies need to stop hiring illegals.

This is why walls and all that other crap won't work. The companies and industries in America have HUUUUGE lobbying powers. These same businessmen rely on cheap labor to break even or make a profit.

These wealthy businessmen won't allow politicians (that they buy off) to stop illegal aliens from entering.

Dudes, don't go after those Mexican guys -- go after the sleazy business owner who hires them.

Then again, that would mean never going to a restaurant ever again -- as the food service industry is one of the worst when it comes to hiring illegal labor.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am definitely in agreement that there needs to be a crack down on the people who hire illegal immigrants. We seem to think they are the big businesses employing them but they are not. It is the mom and pop businesses, Mrs. Jones down the street and all her friends who think they need a gardener, nanny or handyman or other legal immigrant business owners.

We are essentially letting these people pay a slave wage and there are no repercussions. Then we put all the blame on the illegal.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Now you know how the native indians feel.
and YOU are Not paying Them Tax!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

That is not fully true. As a government contractor, if we have a federal project that is on tribal lands we still have to deal with their local TERO office.

We must file a TERO compliance plan, and if we do not use qualified workers or subcontractors out of the TERO hall we can then be charged a "fee" (tax) which is approximately 1.75% of the contract. It is a source for financing Tribal government operations.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Now you know how the native indians feel.
and YOU are Not paying Them Tax!

ok lets cut the POOR INNOCENT NATIVE INDIAN QUANO .

the land was not "milk and honey" with all the native tribes living in "harmony with the land and each other".

In fact the COLD HARD TRUTH is THEY WERE NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER HUMANS/TRIBES/GROUPS/COUNTRIES on the planet.

They engaged in WAR, GENOCIDE OF ENEMY TRIBES, SLAVERY, MURDER OF INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN, WAR OF AGGRESSION, WAR FOR LAND, TORTURING, ENEMY BODY MUTILATION ECT.

One example is the tribe currently raising Hades about the their "territorial lands" of the black hills of SD had WIPED OUT/GENOCIDE of the tribe that "claimed it/owned" before.

I am not saying that all the dealing by our government were honest and that they did not have some legit issues.
HOWEVER they were treated no differently than they TREATED EACH OTHER.

In the whole scope of things they JUST LOST TO ANOTHER TRIBE.

In fact the government has and still does GIVE BILLIONS TO TRIBES in concessions, breaks, benifits , laws and outright cash.

So STOP THE LIES OF THE POOR NATIVE AMERICANS.

BTW you could not join a tribe back then WITHOUT FOLLOWING THEIR LAWS/CUSTOMS .
So by your standards they were racist for not allowing illegals either

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I find your first part of your post spot on as well put.

where I differ and people seem to miss is that it isnt a wall , enforce immigration laws, and employer laws .

It is a combination OF ALL OF THEM AND MORE.

For example if you have say an infestation of rats do you just kill them? Or just plug access holes? Put food away in containers?

No you do all three and monitor where you have to apply more effort.

Same for immigration you have to secure the borders, PUNISH those who knowingly hire illegal immigrants, ENFORCE the law for using E-verify (or similar system), and deport those you catch.
then see where you need to apply more effort .

The second issue I respectfully disagree is this idea of helping their native lands so they want to stay.

If we have the ability to help WITHOUT SACRIFICING RESOURCES OF OUR OWN CITIZENS then I am ok with that.

But he cold hard truth is if it is a choice between my family/county/citizens and somewhere else FAMILY/USA/CITIZENS WIN.

I am sorry for (ex) mexico but if they cannot or IMO WILLNOT deal with their own problems then that's on them.

Before the inevitable backlash to my last point ask yourself this HONEST QUESTION.

Are you willing say to quit your job that supports your family and take a job that cuts your pay/benefits significantly so someone here illegally (or in numbers our economy cant sustain legally)?

If not then WHAT IN HADES GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I (OR ANYONE ELSE HAS TO)?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Im betting your family is european. Your not native to this land.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

The natives aren't native either. They stole the land from people too. The first people to come to America are gone. So what we can learn is that when we let people come unchecked they tend to want to take over, and eventually do so.

I don't see a lot of people demanding Mexico open up it's borders to people.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't think they have Wi fi in the camps.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join