It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead season finale discussion - Spoilers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
The finale suggests Neegan has had Rick n crew under his eye for awhile. Neegan just surprised Rick, fighting back is going to be the big build up. 28 minutes of Ads in the season finale though errrrrr next season I may wait for DVD.

DVR is my best friend! Very, very rarely do I watch anything when it first airs. I've even gotten into the habit of watching my sports this way. I'll usually stay busy until the football or BB game gets about an hour or so in and then I start watching. This way I don't have to watch commericials or half time shows. This method has bitten me a few times but overall it has worked lol.

Even the DVR and on demand force u to watch all the commercials. WTF

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Okay, I realize my obsession is bordering on the ridiculous but...
in looking around the internet I saw that Andrew Lincoln made a statement that the finale (or who was killed rather) left him so upset that he was unable to sleep, became ill, and was late for work for the first time.

I also read that he and Norman Reedus are best friends (?).

With the new show that Norman Reedus has coming up and Andrew Lincoln being soooo upset by the finale...
I must conclude (IMO) as much as it disturbs me...that it is very likely that Daryl was killed.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Daryl is one of their most popular cast members. Unless Norman Reedus refused to renew his contract, I can't see that happening unless next season is the last one (also unlikely).

Would be nice if we had still shots of the last few moments of the end so we can compare stills with the layout of the group. However, that isn't always reliable as Hollywood is notorious for incongruities in shoots.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Supporting the notion: had they let you know who was going to die, and it was Daryl, the mass exodus reflected in next years nielson ratings would kill the show mid season.

Pushing this seasons death on to next season would be the only way (if it were Daryl) to get viewers back.

Me? No single person is the franchise. Unless you're the songwriter in the band. Daryl can be gone as much as any of them. He's a character who's role is filled by Rick, for the most part, and is kind of treated like an extra appendage that doesn't really fit in to the general story line anymore.

I mean, i'd be happy to see him stay on. It'd be a massive shift from the way stories tend to be written (with 2 strong male leads). Im game for something new. But thats not how entertainment works. They drive formulas. Im shocked they let it go on this long, honestly.

For the sake of the group, i hope it wasn't Eugene.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I secretly hope its Maggie cause the forums would explode with all kinds of hate mail lol

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

It would certainly establish Negan as a bad guy on a higher level.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Not that I have a secret fetish for pregnant women to get beat to a pulp with Lucille but like u said, it would make neegan hyper evil.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
And thats what they are going for - Negan being the supreme leader of evil. They said that Negan will make the Gov. look like a teddy bear.
Actually, speaking of the gov. Those 2 episodes the did that focused just on him were done really well. It actually made me like him and feel bad for him. Then you can slowly see him starting to turn back to how he was. Such great writing.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
one of the producers says, that the cast doesnt even know who dies yet, the other says that there was hints in the episode.
Then interviews with Rick and Maggie - both say they were bent out of shape about the episode.
Im getting OCD here over this...another fricken 6 months of speculation... fml lol

My wife was saying that they might not be able to hype up the season premier all that well because if they show clips of the season showing cast members doing cast member things, we will be able to narrow it down to who get killed....hopefully at the beginning of the episode.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There is a new promo out and it ends showing us a pile of blood, mutilated guts. There is also an old blanket resting beside it.

So I looked back at the last ep in s6 to see who is wearing a blanket. Darryl is the only one wearing a blanket. Unless Darryl was moved and the blanket fell off and he is alive, this is a good clue.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Daryl wore the blanket but he was also not in front of or beside Rick so I think he moved or was moved. I think Abe got it

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This might be the wrong show to look for continuity lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Could never get into the show.

My cousin told me about this ending though someone/everyone should have stood up and fought.

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've heard rumors that Abraham is the one who gets killed. Abraham is to the right of Rick and Rick has blood splatter on the right side of his face.

I've also heard they cut off two of Maggie's fingers. Glenn freaks out and it is him who gets killed.

But then I heard from someone else yesterday that they saw a cast interview where someone said that they filmed multiple shots with different people dying each time so that NO ONE...not even the cast...knows who really is going to die. However, logically that doesn't make sense because they filmed an entire season so surely they'd notice someone missing from the other episodes?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Unless they also filmed remembrance sets to fill in back stories elsewhere, the paparazzi wouldn't know any better if kept a secret and all characters would remain on set during filming.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

well, if it makes you feel any better....there's also a rumor that Darryl is not the one who is killed. Instead he is dragged off to a prison camp.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Reading another thread on TWD return tonight I wanted to read back over some thoughts and predictions posted months ago and see if any new notions have to come to light.
There's a million (yeah, I'm exaggerating) political threads so why not a couple WD ones...?

If the creators of the show would model Hillary and/or Trump for a zombie character, that'd be great!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Damn.... Hate being right in this case.....

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I was hoping it was maggie on April 7th I didn't get to see it yet but can't wait to dvr it later
edit on 24-10-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
friggin crap.

I hope I get to finish this show before the sky falls.

Or I am in a bunker or fema camp with one of the writers and they can tell me how it was going to end.

The things apocalyptic shows make us think about....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join