It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead season finale discussion - Spoilers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm going with Eugene then I think neegan is going to beat the hell out of Maggie or Rick. He kills one as punishment then beats someone to make an example.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think it will be hard to continue with Maggie's story if Glen doesn't die. Though I guess he could die next season as well.

I think it could be Abraham or Daryl as well. Rick only needs one right hand man.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As to who gets killed, I answered a survey right after the episode and I voted Eugene.

Later, I found a link to a blog where someone slowed down the dialog in the last minutes.

After listening many times, there are 2 choices. One, many people already guess. That would be Glen.
The other, would be more in line with the TV series and make Negan THE WORST villan ever.

slow

soundcloud

The blogger thinks it is Glen. I can hear Glen say Mag...Maggie though and Maggie is screaming. I think Negan killed Maggie.
edit on 4-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I listened to the soundcloud recording...how creepy!

I can't remember who was next to Maggie.

Perhaps the victim is whoever was beside her?

Glen was screaming because Maggie had fainted from being ill or having brain matter splattered all over her.

I can't find a photo of them all on their knees either...

I realize this is an exercise in futility but, it's fun...hehe
edit on 4-4-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
The last thing u see is neegans feet in front of the Rv from straight ahead who was sitting in a position to see the RV straight ahead not from an angle.or side

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I think Eugene was next to Carl, on his (Carl's left)?

I think they put him in the line up with the others although the old man says he was over y the RV...

he's probably right, as usual, lol...

Going to look more...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Not glen.

Why would Neegan have said to make sure Carl didn't do anything? What would be the perceived connection between Carl and whoever was killed? We know that he said "if he moves cut his eye out and feed it to his dad", so presume Rick wasn't the one attacked.

On either side of rick is Maggie and Sasha. It seems to be only laid out there for the sake of clarifying it isn't Rick or Carl. Unless Neegan may think Carl and Maggie are related? I don't see any other rhyme/reason for any of the characters up there. None of them could be Carl's mom.

But Daryl is right next to Sasha....which is close enough to match your observation.
edit on 4/4/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Because I get a little tad bit obsessed...here is the final shot of the whole gang...
Well, what I could find anyway...

The RV would be behind Negan (sp).

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I thought i recognized that guy who said it could be ricks last day on earth. Its steven ogg better known as Trevor from GTA V. Lol it was bothering me so much how i recognized him. i read today thats who it was.
Also, one thing that makes me not think it was eugene, was that Eugene had his hands tied behind his back. He was the only one who did.
Getting hit with a bat that hard and trying to get back up... You would need your hands.
Eugenes were behind his back...i dont think it was him

Edit: sorry i spoke to soon. Swore i remembered his hands being behind his back, but the picture above shows them in front. I guess it could have been him also.

edit on 4-4-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Abraham is right in front of neegans feet like the last view before lucilles done with sweet glory.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Damn what an ender!! Loved it, reminded me of Sopranos. Even though we will eventually know what happens here. All outside signs point to Daryl because of the fact he is moving on to do other projects but that seems too easy! Those sound recordings above are just down right creepy lol. I love me some Neegan already! Can't wait!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

He definitely seems like a "bad guy" that is worthy of facing Rick and his band of hardasses.

The worst thing for Neegan: he doesn't have Carol in his sites. That psycho might be the most dangerous of the group. And that really is saying something.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The finale suggests Neegan has had Rick n crew under his eye for awhile. Neegan just surprised Rick, fighting back is going to be the big build up. 28 minutes of Ads in the season finale though errrrrr next season I may wait for DVD.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 4-4-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
The finale suggests Neegan has had Rick n crew under his eye for awhile. Neegan just surprised Rick, fighting back is going to be the big build up. 28 minutes of Ads in the season finale though errrrrr next season I may wait for DVD.

Not to say they didn't add in a little extra fluff to create the problem....but the show ran a little bit longer than normal, pushing it over an hour. They could have cut back on the ads and just went to Talking Dead a little earlier.

Or they could have just charged a bit more for the extra 15 minutes of content with 15 minutes of commercials.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Not to say they didn't add in a little extra fluff to create the problem....but the show ran a little bit longer than normal, pushing it over an hour. They could have cut back on the ads and just went to Talking Dead a little earlier.

Or they could have just charged a bit more for the extra 15 minutes of content with 15 minutes of commercials.

But they didn't, and they left with a bull# cliffhanger. The episodes all season leading to this finale were all filler with no real substance, this whole season feels lazy and greedy. They dont even develop new characters they are thrown with, they just killed them leading to neegan. They at TWD that make the calls are bought and paid for to do as the media masters want. # that as much as I love the show.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I mostly want to see more zombies having their heads chopped in half creatively. LIke that one walking around with a tree branch through it....

The character development....meh. Maybe we need some of that, so the preacher can finally figure out how to stop crying. But im there for the hack and slash.

LOL...yeah, im a fairly simple minded cretin. Its hard to type with all the callouses caused by my dragging knuckles.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I agree, but they're not bringing the comic to life anymore. They are selling hair and skin products and auto parts now. # you guys now.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

DVR is my best friend! Very, very rarely do I watch anything when it first airs. I've even gotten into the habit of watching my sports this way. I'll usually stay busy until the football or BB game gets about an hour or so in and then I start watching. This way I don't have to watch commericials or half time shows. This method has bitten me a few times but overall it has worked lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Same with us.

Walking Dead airs at 8, we don't watch until 8:30 or 9 (if we don't just wait till the next morning entirely).

Still...having to pick up the remote to fast forward every 5 minutes sucks.

#firstworldproblems

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join