I do a 3 star rating 1- didnt like, 2 worth a read, 3 great
1. Man in the High Castle- I think it was trying to be overly profound and thought to myself at the end what is the point. The show was better for the
first time. 1 star
2. 1984- Classic, not much needs to be said 3 star
3. The WHole Truth, Baldacci- pretty familiar thriller that is a fun read if you are into the time tested formula. Baldacci always makes it
4. Travels With Charley- Steinbeck seems to have lived a life that many should be jealous of. THis is a fun trip he took around the US. Real good. 3
5. Slaughterhouse V, Kurt Vonnegurt(sp?)- Fast read, interesting perspective on ww2 theme. 2 star
6. Prey, Creighton- Jurassic Park with Nano Bots, what is not to like? 2 star
7. Einstein Prophecy- Einstein with a supernatural twist. Honestly don't remember it that much but I didn't hate it. 1.5 stars
8. Catcher in the RYe- Classic fast read, you probably read it unless you faked in in high school like me. 2.5 stars
9. Vikings by someone(ill look it up if interested)- Awesome book about Vikings. Lots of learning to be had. 3 stars
10. Food of the GOds- Terrence McKenna, shrooms, birth of consciousness, psychedelics, 3 stars.
11. Day of the Triffids- Zombie Apocalypse with walking carnivorous trees that sting faces. Oh and most people are blind. 1.5 stars
12. Shadow Divers- Couldn't Put it down best book I ever read. Scuba diving, U boats, underwater tragedy. 4 stars, It raised the bar.
Please add recommendations! Or if you have questions I can answer further.
edit on 3-4-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)