It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An experiment I have been running

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Mental note to self:

Should I ever get the urge to perform a fun little social experiment on ATS, I shall keep it to myself... there are far far too many drama queens on this site.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You believe it was a social experiment?!
Lol, I don't, not for a second. I called him out in that thread for wishing death on people with right-wing views. We exchanged opinions and he was quite clear. I believe this thread to be lies to dig himself out of a hole.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I have apologised to Morrad personally via U2U, and am considering reporting myself to the moderation of the site. I have junked up the thread which was ground zero for this cluster bang, more than enough already, I think everyone here can agree on that at least.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
am considering reporting myself to the moderation of the site

Go ahead ... let's see what that aspect of the experiment gets you. LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't care that you ruined Morrad's thread, I only cared that you proclaimed a wish that right wing folk were killed.
I called you out fella.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Honestly, if you really wanted to know which there were more of, wouldn't it be easier to conduct a poll or something?

I missed all the drama, but it seems like this has caused quite a flap over a question that could have been answered rather easily though other means.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The bias is always the side you don't agree with in my experience. I think ATS is about 30% left wing, 30% right wing, 30% Libertarian and 10% complete insanity. I truly don't see a bias on this site.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I missed all the drama, but it seems like this has caused quite a flap over a question that could have been answered rather easily though other means.

The honourable member had the chance in the 'other' thread but still advocated 'death to rightwingers'...he then started this silly backtracking thread. I'll continue to call him out because I was involved in the original thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Or your experiment showed the right wingers as you put it are not the problem, and you are in the minority of people who think they are the problem and not this other group.

link   
Regarding the courtcase, I find it pathetic that people are so sensitive about some petty insults that they take it to court and that the court even takes it that serious, as if dealing with kids on a playground.

On the other hand it feels so right to see the OP getting owned by the same politically correct bleeding heart drivel that he is always pushing himself.

Ain't karma a bitch.

link   

Not everyone who reads Morrad's thread will know of the existence of this thread.

You may get more responses there and, even if you don't, readers will take your posts as your actual opinions which you clearly don't want.

A simple couple of lines to apologise and retract your statements would suffice. No need to offer more than that.

edit on 3-4-2016 by berenike because: added one word for clarification

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The bias is always the side you don't agree with in my experience. I think ATS is about 30% left wing, 30% right wing, 30% Libertarian and 10% complete insanity. I truly don't see a bias on this site.

THIS I 100% concur with. Stuff that doesn't agree with your natural schema rubs you the wrong way and that will irritate you over time and make you think something is far more left or right leaning than it actually is.

I tend to read MSN most mornings at work and follow up with FOX and then if there is time, I will peruse CNN. Surprisingly, MSN only bothers me a little which tells me it is left leaning, but not so much that I cannot take it. FOX is what it is, but diving into CNN is like swimming in the briar patch or listening to fingernails on a chalk board it's so aggravating. I would guess that for some here, you could swap that for FOX and CNN.
edit on 3-4-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

... ATS is about 30% left wing, 30% right wing, 30% Libertarian and 10% complete insanity ...

Wait a sec ... I don't fall into your first three categories.

edit on 342016 by Snarl because: more fun

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

It won't happen, the 'social experiment' is a lie in my opinion.
I think he expressed his true feelings and now he's backtracking in this new silly thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

True.
My web is always what you see is what you get though.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Manchester United ?

Pfft... amateurs.

They got nothing on Lynch Mob United.

Rawr !

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Nah, I'm from Swansea and supported them since I was a small child, football and rugby lol.

*Edit*
It's a home town thing....
edit on 3.4.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nah, I'm from Swansea and supported them since I was a small child, football and rugby lol.

*Edit*
It's a home town thing....

Oh look !

I managed to distract you from your drama queen tyrade for a few seconds with just a simple little reference to Great Britain.

Summary of CranialSponge's social experiment (version 1.0):

Successful.

Oh damn !

I just broke my own "mental note to self" rule...

Crickey.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I received your apology although I would have preferred you coming clean and apologised on my thread. I am miffed tbh.

I saw your Youtube video on Scottish independence. You talk like you write and seem very passionate. At 3.10 on the video there is a flash of anger from you which I saw in some of your responses in my thread.

You say:

"If there is something you do not like, you confront it. You put YOUR skull through ITS face"

You then make a gesture with your fist with a big ring on your finger and say:

"You make this part of it in an immediate and unpleasant fashion"

With the info grainofsand gave, it was quite easy to find the civil case. I only searched as that flash of pure anger in your video made me inquisitive about the discrimination case. It was sustained homophobic abuse over a 2 year period. According to your local paper, your mother never turned up so the judge made a ruling without any defence case. The BBC also stated that you denied to comment. I find that odd as you said you were not given the chance to respond in court.

Are you against homosexuals as well as the far-right?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join