It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An experiment I have been running

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I starred you and flagged you, but I diddnt noticed any of these posts of yours that you are talking about, maybe we were not on the same page. I am definitely left probably so left that I am disappointed I lost the use of using my left hand when I was young, so I am right handed but def not right wing supporter. If fact maybe we should build an island for all those right wingers to live on and see how the like a completely right ruled place.

I was raised as a Values Party kid which was the party before the Green Party was formed.

I always love it when your avatar appears cos I know you are around.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: grainofsand

I lied to you in that thread, yes I did.

I lied in every post that I made, in that whole thread, in fact. The entire thing. All of it. If you MUST assume the worst, then go ahead. That does, however, suggest to me that you were just looking for a reason to form a poor opinion of me, rather than being genuinely affronted.

You know it.

So I can assume that anything you post is just lies then from now on?
Certainly not anything to be trusted.
'Lying bastard' is the key phrase in my mind right now, regardless of your mates who are here to defend you.

So, your logic dictates that someone lies to their kid about Santa, Easter bunny or the tooth fairy and you should automatically never believe them again too?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: TerryDon79

That doesn't make any sense. Next insult?

It wasn't an insult but off course you didn't understand that either.

So you meant I was an apologist in the nicest possible way? Doubt it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: auraofblack
Do any of you have Facebook? In the UK we have a Facebook group called Spotted:insert town name. The gist is people spot things in their town let others know. I have a moderator from one of these groups message me as she was obliged to reveal someone had threatened me over a post I had made. She then revealed that all of the Spotted groups were actually just a social experiment. She wouldn't be pressed to reveal further details.

The Internet.

So what?
This thread is about TrueBrit lying and backtracking.
Join the dots fella. Two things strike me as being odd here.

1. You seem genuinely offended because some one has lied to you. On the Internet. On a conspiracy site.

2. If someone retracts the things they say that have offended isn't this a good thing?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
So, your logic dictates that someone lies to their kid about Santa, Easter bunny or the tooth fairy and you should automatically never believe them again too?

No.
How old are you, 12?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Bone75

persons whose opinions and conduct I approve of

Oh so you're judgemental too?

Or is that just another part of your "experiment"?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Do any of you have Facebook? In the UK we have a Facebook group called Spotted:insert town name. The gist is people spot things in their town let others know. I have a moderator from one of these groups message me as she was obliged to reveal someone had threatened me over a post I had made. She then revealed that all of the Spotted groups were actually just a social experiment. She wouldn't be pressed to reveal further details.

The Internet.

So what?
This thread is about TrueBrit lying and backtracking.
Join the dots fella. Two things strike me as being odd here.

1. You seem genuinely offended because some one has lied to you. On the Internet. On a conspiracy site.

2. If someone retracts the things they say that have offended isn't this a good thing?

So lying is okay? Are you really advocating that?
This whole thread is a lie as far as I believe it, TrueBrit got called out and made this thread to cover his arse.
All his mates are here to defend him, lol, funny as #.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Such ridiculous comparisons. Only a hardcore apologist could come up with such drivel. Do you feel the same about lying politicians, or only certain ones?

Is TrueBrit our daddy and are we little children?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No.
How old are you, 12?

Little bit older than that. Wife says I've got a mentality of a 2 year old though.

So it's ok for parents to lie to kids, but some random on the Internet and it's pitchfork time?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Such ridiculous comparisons. Only a hardcore apologist could come up with such drivel. Do you feel the same about lying politicians, or only certain ones?

Is TrueBrit our daddy and are we little children?

Is TrueBrit some guy on the internet who told a lie and then admitted to it?

With everything that's going on in the world, I don't find this the most important thing to be offended by.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No.
How old are you, 12?

Little bit older than that. Wife says I've got a mentality of a 2 year old though.

So it's ok for parents to lie to kids, but some random on the Internet and it's pitchfork time?

Yes when the liar is advocating death for those who disagree with him.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Dry ur eyes ladies it was just an experiment ..

You don't know that.
My money is on lies and backtracking.
he's a gentleman go over his post history etc If he said experiment I believe him ..ur butthurt by a thread ..want sum tissues?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No.
How old are you, 12?

Yes when the liar is advocating death for those who disagree with him.

Which he openly admitted to lieing about for some personal experiment.

I would say (based on this thread alone) that it worked.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Nah, I'll blow my nose on the tissues and give them to the lying bastard though.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I'm sorry for saying this but I am imagining all of your posts within this thread as you being a wig wearing prosecutor righteous in your indignation... Chill, lying isn't cool, but it happens irl and the Internet. I don't condone it, but neither do I condemn it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Given the impact that my experiment had on certain members, it might be wise to refrain from suggesting any kind of segregationalist methodology where dealing with the ills of the political right are concerned.

Besides the opinions and feelings of those on the right, we must always remember that using the sort of thinking that we would normally stand against, just because the target of that thinking might be said to be our opposition in terms of its polarity, does not make that thinking right. There has to be a way forward for our people which allows all persons their liberty and their freedom, since it is these which we must protect.

In a society where only a few have freedom or liberty, or where these things can be denied to a person, just because their beliefs differ from our own, then in truth that societies people, all of them, have NO liberty, NO freedom. These are things which are intrinsic to all of us, whether we are left, right, middle, and even those of us who chose to spend most of our day completely wasted to the point of having part of our consciousness in low earth orbit.

The reality is that we need each other. The answers to the worlds problems are not going to come from polarising political affairs, or making everything about which politician or group thereof best represents us (none of them do anyway). The answers will likely come from people getting together and talking about things without reference to a bias, or to an affiliation, or even to a series of basic social mores and memological stumbling blocks of the like. There are people who are decent who believe in right wing values. There are people who are decent who believe in left wing values. Bringing these people together, getting them to share in solution creation, rather than being locked in struggle and therefore becoming part of the problem, is what I really would like to see our species get to in time.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: auraofblack

Sit on the fence then no worries, TrueBrit is still a lying bastard.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I made an observation, if I had wanted to insult you I would have called you a brownnosed moron.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Backtracking again fella.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I made an observation, if I had wanted to insult you I would have called you a brownnosed moron.

I'm sure you can do better than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join