It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis 3:23 How we became as god and the path of virtue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man has become as one of US, to know good and evil: and now lest he put forth his hand, and take of the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

To me this is one of the most eye opening and intriguing verses i ever read in the bible. This where Adam (mankind) went from being in the natural animal state into the conscious awareness state. God is ultimate awareness after all the omnipresence of everything. When you have knowledge of good and evil you can no longer claim ignorance when you do something that is against your nature. This is why ignorance is truly bliss. Luciferians love this verse because they are in the belief that they are gods. This is a lie because they are not above the nature of reality. If i punch a luciferian in the face he is still going to bleed like me
. This verse also shatters the monotheistic point of view that is embedded in christianity. There definitely is one supreme god but there is also hierarchy. The bible itself states that there is a hierarchy in the heavens.

Behold the man has became as one of us. Why would god say us? We do know that the original texts of the bible refer to god as ELohim in this passage. Elohim means multiple gods. Many ancient biblical texts refer to the 7 elohims of creation. There is one supreme god but he did not create us. He created the 7 elohims which are the perfected ideals of reality as well as the rules of this reality. These 7 elohims in turn created us. Because we live in the material world which is the world of opposites and duality the opposite of the seven elohims would be the 7 deadly sins. Most people don't know That Satan, Beelzebub,Lucifer etc are all seperate entities that have dominion over these sins. While the 7 elohims lead to a path of life and fruitfulness the & deadly sins lead us to death. This no man can deny. I dare anyone to partake in Sloth or Greed or glutttony and tell me how alive you feel. Each sin is not only a detriment to yourself but humanity as a whole. These are the elohims and sins respectively.

Sin Elohim
Pride Humility
Greed Charity
Lust Love
Envy Contentment
Gluttony Sufficient
Wrath Peace
Sloth Action

To truly become as god we must encapsulate these traits of the 7 elohim. Since ive started following these traits more i have found peace of mind and contentment. This really has nothing to do with religion but human nature. As humans with awareness we were given the ultimate gift and curse. We are able to decide as a collective what is right and what is wrong. Human evolution shows that the more we progress the more moral our species becomes. You want to know why? Because the more we progress the more power we are given. Imagine Atilla the hun had access to nuclear weaponry Or if Hitler was able to create the hydrogen bomb before us? All these things happen by design. We truly are malevolent beings at our core and that is our potential. Just think hundreds of years from now humans from the future will view us as savages. That is truly humbling.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

OK. I was brought up a catholic and I do still have a quiet word when I'm worried about something! I remember at school many moons ago when at midday prayers we would all say out loud "why am I here" and then answer " I am here to serve God" then that we were not to question? and that bit has never left me! I look on the bible as partly a history book and also a guide. I have been very interested in ancient history and the fact (in my view ) that there are so many ancient sites etc that we obviously (in my opinion) didn't build. I love reading about the Sumerian tablets and if the translations are correct and the story of Man's creation also correct and we are partly due to an intervention by "others" . Then where does that leave the Bible ? Was the story of Genesis taken from the creation story in the sumerian tablets which themselves were said to have been copied from earlier writtings on Lapis Lazlus stones. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nanny

the bible was created like a "spirituality for dummies" kind of book its the bare bones of spiritual pursuit mixed with allegorical history.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nanny

all the things mentioned in the bible were already written but they had to be changed to be understood in modern times.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

If i punch a luciferian in the face he is still going to bleed like me

Of course he'd bleed, he IS you. There's no such thing as sin, nothing. YOU only.

Nothing I say would convince you of that (I feel) but it needed saying, as cryptic as it sounds. I can't make it any more plain, it's pure perfect simplicity.

Show me a single thing on this planet, or anywhere else, that didn't originate in your brain. You created everything you experience. You also get to decide how you react, or interpret, the circumstances. I hope you would at least consider my words, and if not, please carry on.

LOVE is the only way, and if you don't start, or at least continue spreading that LOVE, you will find little to eat that will truly satisfy you..

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

love is great and all but tough love aint pretty. Most messianic figures preached a tough love.

top topics

join