It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

As if it wasn't already abundantly clear, the loonies and the criminally insane are running everything now.

What does anybody need 2 billion dollars for, except to satisfy some inner black hole of insane brainless craving?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: Verse

As if it wasn't already abundantly clear, the loonies and the criminally insane are running everything now.

What does anybody need 2 billion dollars for, except to satisfy some inner black hole of insane brainless craving?

Favors. Favors are soooo expensive.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Awesome we have no corrupted politicians to worry about here in the US.

Riiiiiight

It would be so shocking to find c Linton foundation ties with this.

Something doesn't appear right about all of this.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If no prominent Americans are on that list, I would find it suspicious for sure. At the very least scrubbed by intelligence agencies. At the most, largely put together by those agencies, though probably with entirely factual data. In fact, this Panamanian law firm is very likely a CIA ASSET TO BEGIN WITH.
edit on 3-4-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
With the players involved in this game, expect alot ofwitnesses turning up dead soon.2nd line.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Brief look at the website, UK features heavily as an intermediary, I hope this rocks the bent government and prevents so much wealth leaving the country for the benefit of those who can afford it at the expense of this who can't.

Greedy f@@ers, I hope they have to repay every penny.

The UK is simply ESSENTIAL to this scheme... Most tax havens are owned by the Royal Family of the UK...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
If no prominent Americans are on that list, I would find it suspicious for sure. At the very least scrubbed by intelligence agencies. At the most, largely put together by those agencies, though probably with entirely factual data. In fact, this Panamanian law firm is very likely a CIA ASSET TO BEGIN WITH.

Mr. Mossack was a nazi. I wonder if he is linked to Operation Paperclip.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Awesome we have no corrupted politicians to worry about here in the US.

Riiiiiight

It would be so shocking to find c Linton foundation ties with this.

Something doesn't appear right about all of this.

No need to wonder; it's a fact.

The emir of the UAE is in the files: link.

Clinton Foundation and the UAE: link.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Cyberwarfare?

I apologise for the vageness of my question.

I mean to say, is there a particular country or bloc that would benefit from the data?

edit on 4-4-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It seems most of the US/English speaking news sources aren't picking up on this... I WONDER WHY?

They are and they are only blaming Putin.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The leak is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investig Journalists” entirely funded by US CPI.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok, since no Americans are indicted directly, could their name be withheld for the simple purpose of putting a wedge between American and it's Asset-Allies? It could be the alienation of these parties might be a motive.

idk, just brainstorming.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And as expected no American politicians. This leak is released as Syrian Arab Army is making progress in Syria i find the timing rather questionable.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ok, since no Americans are indicted directly

Just as expect this leak is a massive fraud. This leak wants to portray the Americans as little saints.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NoNameAtAll

He probably means it wont come out.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Glad to see people questioning that so far ZERO US names have been mentioned, wow...That really made my bull# meter go wonkers!! haha... Then I felt sad because so much for this so called "big scoop" of a story...

Thanks to the person higher up in this thread that linked this story, worth linking again(also read the comments below the story):
www.craigmurray.org.uk...-587373

AND also this from ZERO HEDGE: www.zerohedge.com...

I have never commented here before, but I began searching after the bull# meter went crazy to see what people were actually saying- hope people will wake up to the smell? omg...part of me hopes I am wrong..

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No Americans mentioned at RT nor Guardian

All are somewhat notorious, which may be typical of "Anon" (sorry about that) as well as C!A, who is not as evil as some believe.
edit on 4-4-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

so can someone go to jail already and can tax havens be illegal yet?

UN do you have anything to say about this? No? Then why the hell do you exist?

Governments? You? Why the hell do you exist then?

Simple questions us simple people are asking.....

until we dont care WHAT you say anymore.....then when we stop asking, start packing for the moon.

edit on 4 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is a lot... All I hope for is that anyone on this list pays back what their respective country's law dictates they owe.

Something tells me these individuals won't even have to do that.

The people should be calling for their heads but hey, "it's all about who ya know!!".
And I have a feeling they know the right people. Oh, and each other!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Maybe there they use a different proxy and method. It could be that this information is filtered, and still not a lie. It seems that if it was a lie, it would easily be proved as such.

is it fake, or are you upset that not everyone is listed.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join