It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Panama papers embedded map

LINK

UK over 4000 companies
Isle of Man also over 4000 companies..

this is HUGE
edit on 4-4-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

And there are no Americans being mentioned.

There are actually.

Try keep up dear boy.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

And how many of them are being mentioned by the news media outlets? oh yeah ZERO, ITS PUTIN WHOSE NOT EVEN ON THE ACTUAL PAPERS

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I can see why some may be upset about the pieces written about Putin without even mentioning Cameron's father and the others

As Cameron's father is dead,it seems pointless of anyone even trying to make a case against him.

It might be difficult, but it needs to be followed up on...Did Cameron inherit the money when his father passed? Where did that money originate and why was it hidden off-shore.

That was kind of my point as well... Also we haven't seen all of the docs yet. They may be saving the most explosive for the US.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

So I just read about the specifics of the Leak...

It is actually so big that it is virtually impossible to read it all...

So they converted the data into a searchable database and then compiled lists of people to search for...

Put another way..unless they search for a name, they won't find it.

panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de...

The database contains what must be tens of thousands of scanned IDs and Passports...So they can't easily edit or redact that much data for open public consumption.

That also means there is cultural Bias...the database was searched for specific names by Europeans..

There were 3000 + hits for the USA Clients...I would also like to see that list.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

And how many of them are being mentioned by the news media outlets? oh yeah ZERO, ITS PUTIN WHOSE NOT EVEN ON THE ACTUAL PAPERS

I think with this post you have now mentioned Putin in association with this scandal more so than the mainstream press you deride.

Again....we get it...Putin Clean, Evil West Propaganda!

Lets get back to the Panama Papers...which happen to mention Putin...which is honestly the least surprising thing about this.

edit on 4-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

The last time i checked and wasted my time reading the junk papers.

But...Since your Putin is mentioned

Putin isn't mentioned has the one behind or being directly behind this. And there are no Americans being mentioned.

My first post mentioned a US Citizen that funded a child prostitution trafficking ring in Russia hiding money with these people?

Enough with the Putin nonsense...what is with you?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Is the BBC not a news media outlet?

Me thinks you are loosing the plot.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeah I agree.

Its still a string on a knot.

Worth a tug.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh did you mean the Pedo BBC News Outlet? i couldn't care less about their credibility.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Oh did you mean the Pedo BBC News Outlet? i couldn't care less about their credibility.

No surprise there then.

Every reply you have put onto this thread has been selective to the extreme.

Putin and yourself would make well matched bed mates.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

No surprise there then.

Every reply you have put onto this thread has been selective to the extreme.

Be nice...I am certain he is not a bed mate of Putin's, but no doubt he might blush on the rare occasion then when Putin passes his office door in the Kremlin.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know this sounds cynical, but this will lead to no substantial changes. Other than the occasional person suffering some consequences (like the Icelandic PM) nothing concrete will happen.

Being so widespread and common, this only serves to confirm with people that politicians are crooks and the uber-wealthy can be greedy.

Sadly I fear this will all blow over.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
They're protesting in Iceland ...

Social media in Iceland is on fire with angry Icelanders all set to take to Austurvöllur, the small park in front of the parliament building with pots and pans to protest the government. Icelanders have not forgotten the 2009–2011 protests, also referred to as the Kitchenware Revolution (Icelandic, Búsáhaldabyltingin) which occurred in the wake of the Icelandic financial crisis. There had been weekly protests since October 2008 against the Icelandic government’s handling of the financial crisis. The protests intensified on 20 January 2009 with thousands of people showing up to protest on Austurvöllur.

The protest today was planed before the Panama Papers were made public yesterday but now anger and shock over recent news concerning the finance of the leaders of the two ruling parties in the government, the independent party and particularly the progressive party, has incited the protesters even further, with the number of people pledging attendance now reaching almost ten thousand individuals and over seven thousand interested.

“Elections Now” – Icelanders fired up and ready to protest

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When I saw "former prime minister of iceland", i KNEW that the proverbial poo was flying into Icelands fan.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Some thing stinks about this !
400 journalists are a part of this !
NSA CIA FBI KGB CI5 would ALL know about this.
and No one stop't them???? no one's dead?
this IS a set up.

more resons for THEM to attak USSR and others.

The journalists are the ICIJ - International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
www.icij.org...

Having all those people would be the only way to investigate all those millions of documents. You could fill 2.7 Terabytes of data on a single 3.5" hard disk drive, Technically, that's 2899102925 bytes assuming 1K = 1024 bytes

But how does 2.7 Terabytes of data become leaked. It would take 5 minutes to download 1 Gigabyte. This involves 2700 times as much time.

Strange how this hasn't been investigated before. But when wealthy people talk money, they don't use the internet, and the bank comes to them, they don't go to the bank. They used middle-men.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I read the document and nowhere does it have Putin connected, funny how there is no mention of either American current former presidents on these Panama Papers.

I do support Putin for what his doing in Syria you have a problem with that Yankee?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The documents have not named any.
-Current Congressmen, Senators or well know American politicians and just a few millionaires.

I am not surprised that you started to use insults towards me because of my supportive stance on Russia.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You And John McCain are a match made in Heaven good day sir.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I am quite shocked really you get stars for insulting.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join