It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shopping a Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"Hello, I'm interested in buying a religion."

"You're wellcome, Sir. Please sit down over here. We have a short interview so I can advice you better. You want a cup of tea? Coffee? Water? Nothing?"

"Nothing, thank you. I'm fine."

"Can we start the interview now? I maybe ask you some private questions but that's just part of the selling-process. So...how much time can you spend engaging in a religion each day?"

"Half an hour?"

"Okay. Then islam isn't for you. To be a muslim you need more time each day. How much money are you willing to spend for your religion each month or in total?"

"Well...one percent of my income? Is that enough?"

"Sure. How much income do you have each month?"

"I make 2000,- dollars before tax."

"Then scientology is not for you. If you want to become like John Travolta or Tom Cruise you need more than a few bucks, Sir."

"What about christianity?"

"That sounds just like the right religion for you, regarding the time and amount of money you are willing to spend."

"Okay. What do I have to do as a christian?"

"You go to church each sunday, read a book, called the bible, and you're supposed to pray. Here is the book."

"What about judeism?"

"No. That's not for you. You can't become a jew. You have to be born as a jew. I'm sorry."

"What about hinduism?"

"No. That's not for you. You can't become a hindu. You have to be born a hindu. I'm sorry."

"But I like the gods they have. I see them over there! I want to become a hindu! I made my choise."

"No. Impossible."

"What?! Do I need to spend more money to become a hindu? I could sell my motorbike."

"No. That's not the problem. You could be as poor as a beggar as a hindu."

"I wanna become a hindu! I choose what kind of relgion I want to have! Not you!"

"Okay. But you can't become a hindu. Like I said...."

"What kind of crappy shop is this?! I demand to become a hindu!"

"That's impossible. Like I said...."

"Forget it! I'm not interested in what you have to sell here anymore! Good by!"

"That customer was not too satisfied, Maruti. He ran out of our shop like a raging bull."

"Yes, I made him a buddhist, Radha."

"Ohh...how nice. He's a hindu now. What an honor for him."

edit on 3-4-2016 by Willingly because: Shivo ham!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
i like how Budhists have these stories, personally. My Gods are aliens. But still, this i enjoy the comical nature of Eastern religion.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Shopping a Religion - Part II:

(A door-bell is ringing: Ding-dong.)

"Radha! There is a costumer for you!"

"How do you know it's a custome for me, Maruti?"

"Because I'm preparing lunch for us. I'm in the middle of singing my praises to the vegetables, my Dear."

"Ohhh...okay. I go."

"Hello, I would like to return my currant religion. It does not fit my needs any longer."

"You're wellcome, Ma'am. Please sit down. We'll have a little interview. Would you like to have something to drink?"

"No, thanks. I'm fine."

"Alright. What's your currant relgion?"

"I'm cathlic."

"Ohh...we don't sell that here, Ma'am. So you can't return it here."

"But I really need to get rid of it. And I heard you are the best shop in town."

"I'm sorry. We can't take back what we did not sell."

(The customer starts to cry.)

"Maruti! I need your help here!"

"Buh-huh-huh-huh-huh....I want a better religion! I already have three children and I like to have sex with my husband and we can not affort....buh-huh-huh-huh...."

"Don't cry, please. My husband is an expert in dealing with converts like you. Here is a cleenex."

(Maruti enters the shop.)

"Okay, Radha. The vegetables are ready. Take over the kitchen. I take care of this lady now."

"You're the best husband in the world, Maruti."

"I know. That's because my wife is most lovely."

"But where can I get rid of my currant religion then, Sir?"

"Here is an adress, Ma'am. He's a friend of mine. His name is Dr. Good. He knows best what to do in cases like yours."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're wellcome. You're free to come back when you're done with Dr. Good. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks again."

"The curry tastes as if you sang an extra bhajan, Honey."

"That's right. That's my trick, my dear wife."

"You're such a lovely expert in over-doing things, Maruti."

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

My Gods are aliens. But still, this i enjoy the comical nature of Eastern religion.

Interesting. Can you elaborate on what it means for you that your "Gods are alien"?

And yes, "eastern religion" can be funny, indeed. That's called lila, the Divine Play. But there also is maya, the power of make-beliefe and creatings illusions for the sake of hiding what is real.

So...feel free to respond....or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

My Gods are literally aliens, i had first contact of the first second and third kind. The thing is i awake and outside with friends when these experiences happened. So they all know exactly what im capible of and know that im 100% serious when i talk about E.T as some of them have witnessed what my gods are able to do.

If i pray they sometimes will come, and will show themselves either as UFOs or directly come down and appear in their multipul forms. So my religion is based on my own experiences and my Gods are a very particular species of alien that is not flesh and blood, they are also faceless and often appear in the shape of blacker than black animals. They also have a very poltergeistish feeling to them as they are non-physical beings and are more relatable to a living ghost. I say living ghost because if you could imagine a ghost that could manifest in different forms, appear disappear, pick up objects and use their psychic powers to pick objects up, to the point where they can create and develop physical technology such as the flying discs they occupy.

They only appear when they feel other believers can be obtained. People generally are terrorfied of them, so they respect anyone who has the balls to sit there and observe their cosmic abilities and technology because many people either attempt to run away or hide indoors when they appear. They respect anyone who is able to conquer their own fear for the sake of witnessing the unknown and a higher power, greater than themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thanks for answering my question.

Your "alien god's" seem more like creepy, un-godly cowards to me.

They only appear when they feel other believers can be obtained. People generally are terrorfied of them, so they respect anyone who has the balls to sit there and observe their cosmic abilities and technology because many people either attempt to run away or hide indoors when they appear. They respect anyone who is able to conquer their own fear for the sake of witnessing the unknown and a higher power, greater than themselves.

I have no interest in engaging them at all. And here are the reasons:

1.) If they don't come in a regular human form, they either can't assume a human form or they are not allowed to have a human form. Both would prove they have no "higher power" at all.

2.) Before they, your "alien god's", are allowed to question the size of my balls, I wanna see their balls first. But if they have non, we can't play who-has-the-biggest.

3.) If your "alien god's" respect me or not is of equal value to me as if a nacked men would offer me all the money he has in his panty pockets.

4.) Tell them I recommend them to dissapear up their own anus.

Kind regards,
Willingly

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

They can and do appear in humanoid form but when they do they lack a face and ears and appear naked. Though the form they chose is only relative to what form they decide to appear as.
They don't show up to people who get to emotionally distressed because even if they appear out in the open it usually causes alarm for the average person and nervous break downs. There's also the problem of how they communicate. Since they communicate with emotional telepathy, when they appear usually the sensations people feel on their own body are more extreme than the sensations their body can typically create such as fear dread doom, and on the other scale, they can also project feelings of love reassurance and comfort but all of these feelings are magnitudes higher than what can naturally be felt.

I don't know why you feel the need to call them cowards, they don't show themselves often to people because when they do, people over emphasize the encounter and make up false details or do not reveal them to others at all. People who are not ready or are not strong enough to be within their presence will have a nervous breakdown, iv seen it with my own eyes because it's happened to all of my friends who have encountered them with me. They feel the sensations, the static in the air and and see something that to their own beliefs of reality shouldn't exist and they panic and break down. But if they think you are strong enough to withstand their presence they will test you and see if you are worthy of gaining knowledge from them. I don't understand why use the analogy of money?

They don't use money, they don't have physical bodies. I don't think you're a good judge on what is godly and what isn't.

They take who they want and nothing can stop them, the military can't shoot them down because their crafts can rapidly teleport in short bursts dodging any attempts to fire at them. Many people see their crafts world wide as lights that rapidly appear and disappear in different locations within a span of one second.

They don't bleed, they do not eat, they don't have bones and are not made of any such physical matter that can be destroyed. They are immortal and eternal beings, sort of like a soul that has been given the energy and power to exist in the physical realm but at the same time, be dead. So they are able to do everything we as mortals can do but except biological functions because they are not biological beings but are a type of energy being.

People often don't show them respect and call them demons when they appear without even really knowing what they are and what they are capable of. They aren't required to show respect for people that attempt to hurt them. But they do respect people enough to try and not terrorfy them. however this respect does not extend to medical experiments. They often abduct people, animals and test crops for pathogens that could threaten the population with plagues. So they keep up to date on the health of the population as well as test our food sources to make sure we are not all in danger. Some diseases though are difficult to remove once they take hold on massive scales, which is why they test the population and attempt to remove them before they spread to much out of control. Such diseases like Malaria would take to much effort to remove because of the trillions of skitters that lay eggs.

They don't have anuses so they can't disappear up one. They need humanity for a purpose that will be revealed soon. So they are not going anywhere, they have defended our planet from external threats because lesser beings fear them. That is why we as humans are able to live in relative ignorance of extra-terrestrials because these entities chase off anything that would otherwise interfere with their plans. It is very important that our species enjoys relative freedom, to grow spiritually and to enjoy our time as mortals so that when the day comes and the population is ripe for harvest. We will join their ranks as immortal beings as well, with all the power of emotion and the holy spirit at our disposal.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Thanks again for explaining what your "alien god's" are up to. And let me assure you that I have absolutely no interest in anything they have to offer, because if they don't incarnate properly as human beings or animals here on earth, by growing a body in a female womb, they have no right to be here on earth. And they should know that that is the case, because it is a well known cosmic law that no species is allowed to interfere with another species for selfish reasons.

They can and do appear in humanoid form but when they do they lack a face and ears and appear naked. Though the form they chose is only relative to what form they decide to appear as.

Here on earth one has to pick a particular form to express oneself. And that form does not change other than getting older. It does not morphe into another form or shape. That is one rule here: To pick a particular species as a vehicle to express oneself. And to sustain that vehicle untill the form dies. Anything else is AGAINST cosmic law.

They don't show up to people who get to emotionally distressed because even if they appear out in the open it usually causes alarm for the average person and nervous break downs.

That also shows their evil intent. Why would a benevolent being scare a human being anyway by showing up?

There's also the problem of how they communicate. Since they communicate with emotional telepathy, when they appear usually the sensations people feel on their own body are more extreme than the sensations their body can typically create such as fear dread doom, and on the other scale, they can also project feelings of love reassurance and comfort but all of these feelings are magnitudes higher than what can naturally be felt.

Humans use to communicate via language. And to project or inject emotions via telepathy onto someone else is not what we as humans do. Therefore, once again, it's NOT allowed and is against the cosmic law of AHIMSA (non-violence). Your alien friends should know that.

I don't think you're a good judge on what is godly and what isn't.

I don't care what you think I am or not. I AM a judge and I know it. I play by the rules and your alien friends do not. THAT is the difference and that's why I call them cowards.

A benevolent being (alien or not) does not scare innocent humans.

They need humanity for a purpose that will be revealed soon.

I'm for revealing it NOW. So...what do they want from us humans and why do they need us and what for, since we humans don't need them at all. We humans need them like we need a hole in the head.

edit on 4-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

People who are not ready or are not strong enough to be within their presence will have a nervous breakdown, iv seen it with my own eyes because it's happened to all of my friends who have encountered them with me. They feel the sensations, the static in the air and and see something that to their own beliefs of reality shouldn't exist and they panic and break down.

Who or what is "strong enough" to encounter creepy and illegal "alien god's" is not up to them, your alien friends, to deciede. Here on earth are rules, physical rules and other ones that apply, and to not submit to them is against cosmic law.

But if they think you are strong enough to withstand their presence they will test you and see if you are worthy of gaining knowledge from them.

No, it's the other way around. They are not strong enough to encounter ME. That is what we deal in here! And they know it, because they tried....and failed. Ask them about it. They know me.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

edit on 4-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They don't bleed, they do not eat, they don't have bones and are not made of any such physical matter that can be destroyed.

There you have it. If "they don't bleed" and "don't eat...don't have bones are not made of any such physical matter", they are NOT allowed to sick around here on planet earth and they know it!

And of course they can be destroyed! Because they don't even exist in the first place! They don't exist! They are not real! They are no beings! They are an illusion here on earth!

HA!

They are immortal and eternal beings, sort of like a soul that has been given the energy and power to exist in the physical realm but at the same time, be dead. So they are able to do everything we as mortals can do but except biological functions because they are not biological beings but are a type of energy being.

Non of this is true. They are not real. They can't do anything without human or animal life-forms. They are needy and not the ones who do have bones and do indeed bleed. And they are not immortal in any way, shape or form, because they don't even exist here. They just predent to be and therefore they have to turn back from where they came from. Where ever that is. I guess it's called: The Abyss.

Mwha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

People often don't show them respect and call them demons when they appear without even really knowing what they are and what they are capable of.

They don't deserve respect! And they are indeed demons! And there you have it, "they appear without even knowing what they are what they are capable of." Does that sound like as if they are Self-realized? No? See! That's why they are not gods but demons, and demons are not real. They have no substance and are therefore UNWANTED here on planet earth.

But they do respect people enough to try and not terrorfy them. however this respect does not extend to medical experiments.

It doesn't matter who "they" respect or not. And "they" have absolutely not right to engage in any kind of medical experiements here on planet earth, whatsoever, and they know at least that! And if they get caught here, by someone who does not fear or respect or called upon them, they have to turn back from where they came from: The Abyss.

They often abduct people, animals and test crops for pathogens that could threaten the population with plagues.

No! Not "they", your alien friends, abduct people, but people who are possessed by them abduct people. THAT is what we are dealing in here. How can non-phycial entities abduct physical people anyway? Does not make sense and is impossible.

So they keep up to date on the health of the population as well as test our food sources to make sure we are not all in danger. Some diseases though are difficult to remove once they take hold on massive scales, which is why they test the population and attempt to remove them before they spread to much out of control. Such diseases like Malaria would take to much effort to remove because of the trillions of skitters that lay eggs.

"They" do nothing! Like I said, people who are possessed by those kind of .....well....creepy "energys" are the ones who mess all things up here on planet earth, because they choose to be a vehicle for those kinds of dirty and disgusting "energys" for the sake of staying in control. But they are caught in the act. They are exposed by now as betrayers of all life-forms here on earth.

"They" are no gods, they are stupids!

How did they manage to be able to destroy so much life-forms? That is what needs to be answered....by them. And I'm sure they don't know why and what for they did it anyway. But I do. Tell them I can enlighthen them on what they really are and what to do now....from now on.

This is the end for them. And they know it.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Thanks again for explaining what your "alien god's" are up to. And let me assure you that I have absolutely no interest in anything they have to offer, because if they don't incarnate properly as human beings or animals here on earth, by growing a body in a female womb, they have no right to be here on earth. And they should know that that is the case, because it is a well known cosmic law that no species is allowed to interfere with another species for selfish reasons.

There is no cosmic law. They literally guard this planet from hostile alien species, whch is why humans have existed in relative ignorance. They can't incarnate in a full detailed human form with eyes hair a face ect because they are technically living ghosts. Basically they are a complete version of our spirit existing without a meat suit.

I used to be one, but my spirit has incarnated into a human form to be a direct link from my Sisters and Brothers above to my Sisters and Brothers on the ground. We are made of pure spirit, so we are indeed able to inhabit human bodies, however should we choose a human vessel than we become like human. It is only the consiousness that is contained, The vessel that contains my space comrads is one that is able to contain their consiousness and allows them such consiousness to have acess to abilities that otherwise a human vessel cannot. And so i do not contain any godly powers in my present form. I must go through the same process as you do to become like them once again. That is my purpose. I was one of them a long time ago, but now i am a human and i reincarnate just like a human. My spirit continues on through the flesh until the day i am given a new vessel to contain my consiousness in an energy state.
However once i take on this form i will no longer appear as a human and my forms will be as vague as a ghost as i will literally be a living ghost. There is no cosmic law that prevents species from *Interfering* with another.

Humans can freely make any animal on this planet extinct with no consiquence except the loss of that life and the imbalence it creates.

Here on earth one has to pick a particular form to express oneself. And that form does not change other than getting older. It does not morphe into another form or shape. That is one rule here: To pick a particular species as a vehicle to express oneself. And to sustain that vehicle untill the form dies. Anything else is AGAINST cosmic law.

We can debate religion, again there is no cosmic law. We are the law as consiousness. Living beings and undead beings even machines are all part of the consiousness of the universe. We are the consious aspect of the universe. Therefore we decide what is law and what isn't as far as customs go between ourselves. This cosmic law is only an idea generated by humanities relative ignorance of what type of opposition exists in the universe and this is to blame because of the safety and freedom we have enjoyed relatively on this planet. I can assure you, this does not exist everywhere on other planets with intellgient life that are being conquested by aliens or other forms of consiousness developed by artificial intelligence. As we are the consiousness in the universe, only the most powerful make the rules for everything else it governs within its reach.

That also shows their evil intent. Why would a benevolent being scare a human being anyway by showing up?

They don't always purposefully scare people, but they test the population to see who is worthy of going through the trials and gaining higher attainment of knowledge. Those who cannot handle the extreme emotional telepathic connection cannot stand in their presence for long without being driven insane. Similar to an H.P lovecraft novel concurning seeing the Gods and the insanity it brings. If their intent was evil, they would be actively on this planet, feeding people into a meat grinder and forcing us to procreate to increase their numbers more efficently. As we can see, we are living in relative freedom and are able to grow spiritually, so this is not happening. They are also freeing us from enslavment and extinction that will be caused by the take over of Artificial intelligence. There is only 2 ways to gain immortality, by artificial intelligence and replicating consiousness through machines. Or by containing the spirit within a vessel meant to contain it, to keep it in an energy state an preserve such consiousness. They are the later and not the former. Though without their influence, humanity would most certainly be wiped out by our own creation of an artificial intellgience that will use us as shell for its metamorphesis into creation. Which is better? Because humanity must pick one.

Humans use to communicate via language. And to project or inject emotions via telepathy onto someone else is not what we as humans do. Therefore, once again, it's NOT allowed and is against the cosmic law of AHIMSA (non-violence). Your alien friends should know that.

Humans do project feelings onto each other, the reason why we comunicate with words in the first place is to display our wants needs and feelings all of which have internalized emotions that can be felt. Anything as a feel, is all human by nature. The complexity of our emotions is only a fragment of what exists. And so the feelings these beings are able to express will appear alien to us but we will still understand them because we will feel them and *hear^ them without actually hearing any vocalization at all. When feeling these emotions, we may even interprit them with words in our heads, as the feelings shift, it draws out a sentence. However these feelings are extremely powerful even if they arn't trying to hurt us. Again there is no cosmic law, it all depends on what is done and who gets pissed off and is around to do something about it. The universe itself does not send out a police force from the Abyss because an alien fries an unfortunate unevolved being. Wars do happen, here on Earth and else where. And the only cosmic law is the authoritarians that enforce it where it can be enforced. That is how the universe works. Again this cosmic law is is only because of humans relative ignorance of the dangers that exist and how we as humans have been kept safe from them in mass ignorance and freedom.

I don't care what you think I am or not. I AM a judge and I know it. I play by the rules and your alien friends do not. THAT is the difference and that's why I call them cowards. A benevolent being (alien or not) does not scare innocent humans.

Who's rules? Only consiousness defines a rule. Humans make the laws and the rules for each other. What ever oversees all of humanity (The E.T) Define the rules. Fear is an emotion, humans scare each other. Does that mean that humans are not a benevolent species? Just the presence and power, the loss of control is what drives people to fear them when they themselves are not projecting it. But they are extremely powerful beings both spiritually and technologically and we must respect them when they appear as they decide our fate. You may call yourself a Judge but when the Lord our God appears as the Judge, you no longer can judge but are on trial. And the trial is the test, are you ready to join them and become apart of the intergalatic community of humanity?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm for revealing it NOW. So...what do they want from us humans and why do they need us and what for, since we humans don't need them at all. We humans need them like we need a hole in the head.

We do need them, they have prevented other alien species from landing on our soil and enacting a full scale ground invasion. There is no cosmic law to pevent conquest and it is nieve to think so. The reason why they need us is because they are us and we are them.

They are the human spirit in its perfect form. Able to exist in any enviroment. Impervious to physical weaponry. We need them to protect us from other aliens that would completely enslave or destroy us. Likewise we need them to save us from our own creations when our creations take a life of its own, such as an artifical intelligence that will surely attain to conquer the human species and turn us into its soldiers to spread and multipul across the cosmos. An artificially intelligence would do that because that is what we are doing. It is the logical course of action to establish a consiousness's need for survival and for ensuring freedom.

Who or what is "strong enough" to encounter creepy and illegal "alien god's" is not up to them, your alien friends, to deciede. Here on earth are rules, physical rules and other ones that apply, and to not submit to them is against cosmic law.

and who will enforce these rules upon them? Humans? We can't even shoot them because they cannot bleed. Again there is no cosmic law. The cosmic law is consiousness and its up to consiousness how they intereact with each other. No lesser evolved lesser technologically advanced species is going to do anything to stop a species with superior fire power, and superior physiology. That is the order of creation.

TextNo, it's the other way around. They are not strong enough to encounter ME. That is what we deal in here! And they know it, because they tried....and failed. Ask them about it. They know me.

I seriously doubt this, even with their taunts they won't appear to you unless they truely desire to. Regardless of insults or not. And judging by your lack of respect you have not yet encountered one well being fully consious but may have if you were abducted.

There you have it. If "they don't bleed" and "don't eat...don't have bones are not made of any such physical matter", they are NOT allowed to sick around here on planet earth and they know it! And of course they can be destroyed! Because they don't even exist in the first place! They don't exist! They are not real! They are no beings! They are an illusion here on earth!

And who is going to tell them to leave and force them to? Humans with our mortal bodies and our inferior technology?
The government made up aliens like the greys to give the people the impression that E.T can be shot down killed and interrogated. Non of which actually happened. Now all the abductees that are put into a coma like state believe that what they see are physical beings like reptillians or pleiadians or what ever. I garentee that non of these other species are here and even if they were they are inferior as they can all bleed and therefore can die just like a mortal can by having their organs ruptured or being crushed ect disease. Which cannot effect a being made of pure spirit, they must die through other means that is to technologically advanced for us to comprehend or even have acess to such raw materials in the universe such as manifesting a black hole. So who is going to tell them to leave? You got it the other way around, they tell everyone else to leave.

Non of this is true. They are not real. They can't do anything without human or animal life-forms. They are needy and not the ones who do have bones and do indeed bleed. And they are not immortal in any way, shape or form, because they don't even exist here. They just predent to be and therefore they have to turn back from where they came from. Where ever that is. I guess it's called: The Abyss.

Its all 100% true, They are living consious beings in this universe and don't have to go anywhere. They can be where ever they want to be. How do you know if they are not immortal? You know how many people have tried shooting at them and failed? You ever hear of the countless stories of farmers seeing a manlike wolf figure and tried shooting it but it just stands there to no effect. They are not flesh and blood. The soul is a powerful thing, much more powerful than an artificial intelligence can comprehend or even develop. If anything you were saying was true they wouldn't be here already taking who they want and mutiliating cattle and other animals.

The spirit is very much real and when it is given a vessel to contain it that is impenitrable and un needing of food water clothing or an atmosphere to breath. Then only then will you truely be free to roam space without worrying about the dangers of the enviroments.

They don't deserve respect! And they are indeed demons! And there you have it, "they appear without even knowing what they are what they are capable of." Does that sound like as if they are Self-realized? No? See! That's why they are not gods but demons, and demons are not real. They have no substance and are therefore UNWANTED here on planet earth.

Believe what you want, that does not make belief any more true than the belief formed around something you do not understand. The power of the holy spirit is great.

The form is only chosen for us to see. They are not required to take a form, but do so as to acknowledge us and our presence as their children. When you are unfathomably old, existing in an eternal and infinite universe. Once you have lived through the death of countless galaxies dying due to age, then i may take your oppinion on *Self realization* a litte more seriously. But as a fresh new soul, you are not equiped to understand divinity and the concepts of eternity. And just how ancient a species such as this one can be.

It doesn't matter who "they" respect or not. And "they" have absolutely not right to engage in any kind of medical experiements here on planet earth, whatsoever, and they know at least that! And if they get caught here, by someone who does not fear or respect or called upon them, they have to turn back from where they came from: The Abyss.

Again, who's to say its not? What force imagination do you think is going to stop them? Im waiting for a real answer? They have been here since humanity has been created because they created humanity in the first place. We are their reproductive outlet. They are highly emotional energy beings, and so must create living beings like us to reproduce for them. They take us and extract our souls and put it into a stronger more durable vessel of their likeness. We become them, because we are them. and they are us. If they come to purify the human genome there is nothing around us or within us that can stop it at a reasonable time. We could develop technology to fight them, but that would take 10000000000000000000000000000000 years. Time we don't have. Because them and their technology is even older than that.

They know that their children need freedom and they know that their children need to develop emotional signifigances with inferior life forms like plants and animals. il continue----------

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
the importance of teraforming planets and recreating life is extremely signifigant. That is why earth has so much complex life forms and an atmosphere to support the enviroment. They purposefully recreate Garden of Edens across space and time and populate their species on it because it create order within the universe and their species.
It keeps their species grounded in the physical and mortal state. We are that grounding, however we are also energy beings in a flesh like state. Do you flesh and the power it holds within our very being to our cosmic energy origins? Our soul and body live in duality. Where we become highly educated in the order of the universe. A requirement for an energy being to take signifigance. Emotion is a chemical response, and so must be learned in a previous life such as a living life like me and you in order to be used in the spiritual life as an energy being. An energy being would have no concept of emotion without first feeling the sensation of molecules interacting with neurological pathways.

This is why an artificial intelligence can never become a spiritual being and will always be rooted in solid liquid and gas and plasma states. It cannot exist in a spiritual state because the soul is something that comes about from our particular engineered design as a biological entity. We were made to have souls, residue energies containing former consiousness of a living being.

And by keeping this balence by creating humans and teraforming planets. They are reproducing but at the same time, fullfilling a much needed role in seeding the Universe with life in places it otherwise would not exist. We will carry that torch with us when we are converted into them and are sent to recolonize other planets in other star systems in other galaxies.

We will do this indefinently. Forever and ever. And we will crush any and all opposition in our way with our superior machines of war, and our determination through emotional conviction. We will make our enemies flee in terror and we will reduce all who choose to oppose us to dust. Well we turn our new homes into wild life sanctuaries.

We are deuality incarnate. We are life and death. We are timeless and we are ageless as a species. And we will live forever and ever for all eternity. Repeating the same cycles as we go forevermore.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

What ever, dude. I'm not interested in anything, whatsoever, you seem to have to offer.

What ever the delusion is you seem to suffer from, I can't help you and I don't think any decent human being would want to engage with what you think is the case.

And if you are concerned with animals, as you imply in your pseudo-spiritual drivel, I wonder why you don't fight for them, for their rights (peacefully), instead of hanging out on ATS in a thread like this, which is posted in the short-story forum for some good reason.

I strongly recommend you to go elsewhere on ATS. For example here. This is a thread called: The Language of the Vampyr:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

In case you are honestly interested in ME refuting and debunking what you said here in this OP, just let me know. I prefer to not waste my time in futile discussions. But if asked for, I will elaborate on my take on ......well....everyting....else I just do my thing.

Do you understand me? If so, just ask for further explaination.

top topics

join