It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpelstilskin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think that I've observed enough to posit a Trumpelstilskin moment, which happened when the candidate met with the RNC bigwigs in D.C. the other day. This man is a multi billionaire who doesn't like to lose. He has already confessed to buying off elected politicians for decades. My observation is that over the next few weeks, enormous monies will change hands and the RNC will shape up for Trump's candidacy. If someone here has a better list of who was present there, it would help this thread, immeasurably. Wisconsin may be in the wind, but New York and California are definitely Trump's targets. A real good bell weather here would be for the RNC or some factor of it to sue Ted Cruise, over his Natural Born Citizenship.

I'm sanguine here, in that I do believe that these political hacks would sell their family members in the streets, if enough money was put on the table. And like old Rumpelstiltskin, he who can weave gold out of straw, will make the rules! But I haven't heard anything like this from the News Outlets, but rather only their sanitized Press Releases. I put this O.P. into the Skunkworks Forum so that you can add or detract from my observations. Whatever Mr. Trump is;, he "ain't no Boughten Frenchie". These were the short little Frenchmen who the Hudson's Bay Trading Co. hired for voyageurs, trekking into the American West. Hudson's Bay had a cross bar which prospective Voyageurs had to walk under, standing straight up. This was to show that they could paddle a canoe with a bale of Beaver Pleues beside them. Hulk Hogan need not have applied. Our own American Free Trappers dissed these guys to no end. If I'm correct, you will start to hear some echoes of this diatribe within the next few weeks.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

It c pearly takes a certain type to go into politics today because everyone knows how corrupt these people are or even in the ones 'not quite so corrupt' but still have the capacity to turn a blind eye when it suits them'. Then of course you have the trading votes deals which doesn't help their country one bit because of compromise.

But I really had to comment because "Trumpelstiltskin" is the best political name I have ever seen in my life. Brilliant!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Trumpelstilskin...

How couldnĀ“t i see this???
I fell off my seat from laughing, and the best is, it works in german, too:

Trumpelstilzchen...

Thanks for the laugh!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter Su welkommin for the frivolities, but unfortunately for us,
these are our politicians.

edit on 3-4-2016 by carpooler because: added Germanic spelling

edit on 3-4-2016 by carpooler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I fell off my seat from laughing, and the best is, it works in german, too:

Not very surprising since it is a tale of German origin, adapted by the Grimm brothers.

new topics

top topics

join