It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Donald Trump Makes Kids Take Pledge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

After the controversy surrounding the atrocity Trump committed when he had kids sing at one of his rallies, he is now making them take a pledge!

Let's take a page from the MSM guidebook and completely ignore what the pledge was about, let's also neglect to mention that Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge, because that doesn't matter and Trump is racist.

But the fact that he is making children take a pledge is just not acceptable! DID YOU KNOW THAT HITLER MADE PEOPLE TAKE A PLEDGE!?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Are you f-iing kidding me!

First of all Alcohol is the worst drug known to man, but hey why not endorse a small amount of it!

Second of all is this ignorant buffoon including the methamphetamines being handed out to kids like it is going out of style!? Looking at you vivanz, ritalin, adderall, dexidrine and gods knows what other cocktails big pharma has created. Oh yea and lets not forget about the tranqs that are extremely addictive like Klonopin or xanax.

This is one of the most absurd, idiotic attempts at portraying benevolence I have ever seen.

This is not the 80's, those of us who have done a slight bit of research have understood that the drug war is and always has been a method of filling the prison's and funding absurd budgets.

Trump continues to make me sick with his elementary tactics of campaigning.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I know he is such a monster... I am literally hyper-ventilating.

How dare he have the common sense to know that they might have a drink one day while on vacation or to celebrate a special occasion. How dare he not have a full list of every schedule 1 drug and pharmaceutical on hand to go over one a time.

Then he mentions that these are the lessons he taught his own children? They should have been put up for adoption!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Is there some sort of gag being played on Trump by those kids with the Trump Wall shirts?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

He probably shouldn't have said the "take it easy on the alcohol part", but all in all that was actually a pretty good human moment for Trump.

I'm wondering. Is this blowing up all over the news too or is it being ignored??

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Pledge is a promise? there's no solemnity. Either way you want to construe it, it's just a bit of parental advice most often borne of experience, that most often includes a dash of hypocrisy.
In the politcal arena, it's just a load of bullshiite.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I can just imagine the rightwing outrage if Obama had kids sign a pledge.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think his intentions were in the right place. While we can go back and forth about the dangers of certain substances compared to his comments, I don't see what is wrong here.
edit on 2-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I think his intentions were in the right place. While we can go back and forth about the dangers of certain substances compared to his comments, I don't see what is wrong here.

Has he ever done something like this before?

Has he ever worked or donated his time to "message" with kids?

If not, it really kind of loses its appeal.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I can just imagine the rightwing outrage if Obama had kids sign a pledge.

Outrage over a pledge to not take drugs? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone reads anything into it at all.

When I was a kid I probably promised to never do drugs or a million other things every time we had some speaker come to our school or to some Youth Meeting.

I said so many it became as pointless as promising your parents you'd be good while they were out and wouldn't fight with your sibling.

That's what authorities always do when speaking to kids and kids always promise whatever crap they want them to promise.

But in all of history no kid has ever given it a second thought once they leave and go back to their lives.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Straight out of Mein Kampf.

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

Call it "going Godwin" if you like (honestly, I don't care), but Trump is following Hitler's blueprint to the letter in the consolidation of power and support in Germany.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump is literally Hitler.

It doesn't matter if the government already follows the same logic with children and implements state-sponsored education AKA common core, because children don't belong to the parents they belong to the community... remember?

It doesn't matter if Bernie Sanders supporters use exactly the same tactics as the Sturmabteilung (Brown Shirts) to disrupt rallies and stifle free speech.

TRUMP. IS. HITLER. Can I get my stars now?

edit on 2-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If Hitlery von Cleantien can I think anyone should be able to!

edit on 4 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Triggered AF

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump is literally Hitler.

It doesn't matter if the government already follows the same logic with children and implements state-sponsored education AKA common core, because children don't belong to the parents they belong to the community... remember?

It doesn't matter if Bernie Sanders supporters use exactly the same tactics as the Sturmabteilung (Brown Shirts) to disrupt rallies and stifle free speech.

TRUMP. IS. HITLER. Can I get my stars now?

I'm honestly not sure which direction to take your post, not sure if being sarcastic or in some sort of inconsistent tirade - but nevertheless, whatever message it is you're trying to convey here... it's not helping your cause.

To compare a spoiled egotistical megalomaniac to a genocidal tyrant is quite a leap of logic... and if you think Hillary is similar to Hitler, enjoy voting in Trump who will magically fix the establishment that people claim are fixing Hillary's poll results. The same big bad gubment that's comin for the guns, but Donny's gonna fix all of our problems!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Are you kidding me? Bernie is going to fix everything, not Trump. Sanders is the literal embodiment of the American dream.

I mean, he only got his first paycheck at 40 and only passed 3 bills in 30 years of politics to rename post offices. He has an unparalleled understanding of economics and trade and will set this nation back on track!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: elementalgrove

I know he is such a monster... I am literally hyper-ventilating.

How dare he have the common sense to know that they might have a drink one day while on vacation or to celebrate a special occasion. How dare he not have a full list of every schedule 1 drug and pharmaceutical on hand to go over one a time.

Then he mentions that these are the lessons he taught his own children? They should have been put up for adoption!

Aw how kind your sarcastic defense of Trump's benevolence is!

Yes the big issues facing those kids with Trumps Wall T-shirts is apparent and it is the scourge of drugs!

Logically, what drugs is it that kids their age are actually facing?

A well informed individual would realize it is every pharmaceutical drug being pushed upon kids much younger than these that are the root of many of the issues our children face.

The fact that you believe these kids drinking alcohol on their "vacations" or "celebratory" experiences as a normal to be expected kind of a thing exemplifies one of the actual issues facing our impressionable youth and only reinforces your disconnect as to what general happiness is.

There are far greater things in the world then this obvious attempt to garnish support, like your sarcastic little thread/defensive comments present.

The D.A.R.E program has failed. It has resulted in a massive for profit prison industrial complex and your attempt to promote such ideas as worthwhile is priceless.

Enjoy your BS propaganda, Trump and his values are what will save this country, what a patriot! How could anyone question this benevolent pledge, he is a hero!

When it comes to these pharmaceutical drugs being prescribed at an alarming rate, you really do not think they contribute to the drug problem and should not be addressed?

To me it is hypocritical and absurd to not touch upon it, if you are going to defend the youth and attempt to keep them away from "drugs" How is it possible to avoid this point?

But you know, Trump, Trump, Trump, lol I shall continue laughing about your sarcastic attempt to support such a simple minded attempt to garnish support!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430amSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I #ing hate Donald Trump, and this made me smile.

Good job Trumpster.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Nope, Trump is not Hitler. Absurd exaggerations like that are the same ridiculous side-steps every cult uses to protect Their Leader.

Now, if you'd like to go back to my argument, which is tremendously easy to provide ludicrous amounts of actual evidence for, it's as follows:

Donald Trump is patently aware of the methods that Adolf Hitler (and for that matter, any totalitarian dictator) uses to come to power:

he appeals to people who have been (or at least feel that they have been) disenfranchised from some previous position of superiority and power, and promises to restore them to that place "by some means."

he encourages his followers to ignore facts, logic and reason and simply "trust him" and his plans for the future ...

he appeals to those who are unhappy with their lot in life by blaming this on other groups that actually have nothing to do with their problems, i.e. scapegoating ...

he threatens anyone in the political establishment who disagrees with him or tries to thwart his rise to power with the idea that his followers would riot and cause untold violence if he is not given power ...

he inspires others to commit violence in his name against any who oppose (or seem to oppose) his Leadership, while simultaneously claiming that his messages is one of "love and peace" ...

he displays a dangerous lack of knowledge about world affairs and economic systems, and relies on his supposed "business acumen" and bloated tales of successes which his followers tout even in the face of direct facts to the contrary ...

Etc. etc. etc.

Who cares about "stars" ... we're talking about the future of our country and our world: Donald Trump, and everything he represents, is a danger that must be confronted head-on at every opportunity. Make all the silly comparisons to Hillary Clinton you wish.

This is not about politics; it's about survival.

Period.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<<   2 >>

join