It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I came across this article and searched it out, wondering if it was valid. It is only being disclosed on the Dallas News site and more of a trending now than a news article. I am not sure what to think here because it is a combination of religious and race issues. The source site is just killing my CPU usage and I have tried it several times with the same bad result. Therefore, I'm posting quite a bit of the article for those who might not be able to use the only source I have been able to locate on this news item. I was surprised there were not any other sources as of yet for this story.

I am also confused, I wasn't aware there was a "new" and "original" Black Panther Party. I'm happy the scene didn't evolve in a blaze of gunfire. At the same time, I consider the pot put back to simmer as this issue has not come to a full eruption yet. It's the yet I worry about.

thescoopblog.dallasnews.com...
(a sub of www.dallasnews.com)

Published on Apr 2, 2016
Supporters of a Nation of Islam mosque gather to protect the mosque and the community against the anti-Muslim demonstration by BAIR.

Krystal Muhammad with a shot gun and other members of the New Black Panther Party stand guard across the Muhammad Mosque in Dallas, Saturday, April 2, 2016. (Jae S. Lee/The Dallas Morning News)

Racial tensions in South Dallas almost exploded at an anti-mosque protest Saturday afternoon before quickly dissolving when the protesters retreated. A few hundred South Dallas residents, mostly black, flooded Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to oppose a planned demonstration by a mostly white group that routinely protests outside mosques.

Both sides were armed.

Dallas police stood guard on a funeral home’s roof as black counter-protesters swarmed the parking lot of Eva’s House of Bar-B-Q, vowing to defend their streets and chanting “black power.” “This is what they fear — the black man,” said activist Olinka Green. “This is what America fears.”

edit on Sun Apr 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm going to add more of the article because it is necessary for clarity for replies.

[snipped]

Another question I have, is Islam going to be the catalyst in race warfare? Not that there aren't enough issues already, but the final straw? I also noticed that data is showing on average, crime across the US is rising, rather quickly.
edit on 2-4-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Apr 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: I had no trouble with that site loading

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Protests and counter-protests are legal.

That being said, idiots likes these on both sides will ignite racial tensions.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Heres something funny. How many Of the Female black panthers will be under their mans foot in a Islamic US? They truly arent thinking about what happens. If they are under the illusion of equal rights they are sorely mistaken. For to be true Muslims they must submit to their men period,fullstop. Otherwise they are not true Muslims and following Islamic law.

They will have to wear full body clothes,and stop shaking their bootys. they will have to give up bar b que and rap music.
Anyway. it was a peaceful protest it seems and wasnt really a clash. if it was a clash there would had been bloodshed.

Oh and in personal news A friend of mine lost her battle with cancer yesterday. Her name was Angelia. Please everyone remember whats really important and stop letting petty differences divide us all cause lifes way to short.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well maybe if these McVeigh wanna-be's wouldn't show up & harass people just trying to go to church the NBPP wouldn't have to step up.

K~
edit on 2-4-2016 by aethertek because: pic

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I love my great state...but damn, this is embarrassing on every single front...

This must be what Floridians feel like...

On behalf of Texas, I'm sorry America...and yes, I am the spokesman for Texas...

-Christosterone

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Not much enrages me more than the "New" Black Panther party. I have seen videos on YouTube where they talk of "killing ugly white babies" and raping and enslaving white women, killing white men who tried to protect them. Then again I was never interested in the old Black Panther party either. If I can get on my computer sometime soon I will try and post a video here. I don't deny any American the right to worship as they see fit as long as they don't deny my right to worship as I see fit. Both parties were dead wrong. I just dislike the Black Panthers more. Sorry, not sorry.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: YachiruKusajishi
Not much enrages me more than the "New" Black Panther party. I have seen videos on YouTube where they talk of "killing ugly white babies" and raping and enslaving white women, killing white men who tried to protect them. Then again I was never interested in the old Black Panther party either. If I can get on my computer sometime soon I will try and post a video here. I don't deny any American the right to worship as they see fit as long as they don't deny my right to worship as I see fit. Both parties were dead wrong. I just dislike the Black Panthers more. Sorry, not sorry.

HAil to the new boss...same as the old boss applies here. ALso the NBPP i s just a nation of islam subsidiary anyway and does farrakhans bidding.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Any proof they said or stopped anyone from going to church? The guy in the picture isnt pointing at her hes just walking being quiet.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Seriously, are you yanking my chain with that ignorant inquiry? WTF

K~

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: yuppa

Seriously, are you yanking my chain with that ignorant inquiry? WTF

K~

The only ignorant questions are un asked ones. No seriously you got any proof of your claim.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I see stupid is still alive.

Why agitate ?

And since when are Bandidos the good guys?

Not that I don't think NOI mythology is hilariously racist and midly retarded.

Why even cause tension?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Interesting.

One wonders how "Muslim" these Black Panthers really are.

Or is it just about the nice French caps and black clothes?.

I seems to recall, youall, a very Famous young Boxer who became a Moslem.......so he could "Dodge the Draft" (Vietnam)...for peaceful religious reasons you know.

Now what was his name....Cas, cass, oh Yeah Cassius Clay!! or Cashass Clay as the brothers would say.
I wonder how many times Mohammed Ali went to the mountain....I mean a Mosque.....Does he even know what a Mosque is?

How many of these BPs are real "Moslems" ??

Actually Cnl Gaddaffi didn't mind Women soldiers.....His personal guards were women.....And they didn't wear tents either.
edit on 3-4-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just did some research. This is all from around Nov 2015. The only ones that covered it was the original post and NPR....go figure

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This is what I was talking about. This guy and his cronies specifically tick me off. Plus I always heard the "white man is the devil" statement. I was told I misunderstand that. Perhaps I did but it seems pretty clear cut.

I would like to restate. I don't care how or whom you worship or don't worship as long as I can worship as I see fit. Skin color makes us no different. The only difference there is the amount of pigment in a persons skin. Some have more some have less.
edit on 3-4-2016 by YachiruKusajishi because: I figured it out after a google search and a lovely post from a member from a few years ago on youtube!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: YachiruKusajishi

This is what I was talking about. This guy and his cronies specifically tick me off. Plus I always heard the "white man is the devil" statement. I was told I misunderstand that. Perhaps I did but it seems pretty clear cut.

I would like to restate. I don't care how or whom you worship or don't worship as long as I can worship as I see fit. Skin color makes us no different. The only difference there is the amount of pigment in a persons skin. Some have more some have less.

Oh dont you know? Its always a mis interpretation when we hear them say something directly from their mouths since we are not the same as them. THIS is what teaching People are not the same gets us. Science has proved we are all the same race and its time the entire world accept it and teach it. But they wont...because its theor power at stake.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And we're importing more Muslims into this country. It's a disaster just waiting to happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Well maybe if these McVeigh wanna-be's wouldn't show up & harass people just trying to go to church the NBPP wouldn't have to step up.

K~

No one broke the law that day.

At least as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Never claimed they broke the law.
Neither did the NBPP when they met these morans(sic) in Dallas like for like.

These ignorant crackers are no damn different than some Farrakhan follower shouting white devil nonsense.

K~

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Can you please edit out your racial epithet?

You are displaying your ignorance for all to see and its quite embarrassing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join