It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azerbaijan is a American/Turkey Proxy Puppet.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Proxy Pawns

John McCain Claimed
US Senator John McCain: “Putin’s next target is Azerbaijan”

John McCain last year claimed that Putin’s next target is Azerbaijan yet what he didn't share with the American people nor the world is that the Americans and NATO had being planning to host American bases.

What John McCain didn't predict was that it was Azerbaijan who first killed Armenians today. And just look who John McCain was with when he visited Azerbaijan last year.

The panel that devoted to “USA and Cooperation with Europe” was attended by distinguished panelists such as US Senators John McCain, Tom Cotton and John Barrasso. In their remarks they touched on US foreign policy and European security issue, they also answered questions from the floor.

They want to expand the NATO expansion even further, this little war gives them the prefect excuse.

What they dont want you to know

1.Azerbaijan population are 85% Shia Muslims even though the majority of them arent supportive of America.
2.Armenia a Christian nation.
3.Turkey has ottoman Empire roots in the region.
edit on 2-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So why another War now?

Several reasons why another war is happening the main reason why this another repeat of the 1994 Azerbaijan vs Armenia is simply can put forward as a distraction.

Why distraction?
Because apparently things arent going so well for the proxy war in Syria so what better way to use this opportunity to accuse Russia and brand them as evil killers with this new regional conflict?

Which Americans gave the green light to Azerbaijan?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Well that didnt take long.. Never mind facts or history.. It must be the fault of the US/West.

The only distraction I am seeing is an ignorant attempt to blame the US.
edit on 2-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for your well researched perspective TaleDawn.

You continue to bring forth very series issues going on within the middle east and now the coming Eurasian conflicts.

I do not know if you are familiar with Sibel Edmonds and James Corbett, but they do an amazing job discussing what we are about to see. I urge you to research them and the work they do.

Here is a series I think you will find most enlightening. It is about the continuation of Operation Gladio A. due to the change in their plans leading to Operation Gladio B.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What does a NATO plan dealing with Italy have to do with the 2 kerplakistan country's?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It is an attempt to connect dots that are not supposed to be connected, hence our wonderful intelligence program of "plausible deniability".

There is a reason that we currently have pentagon rebels fighting syrian rebels, kind of a mind fu*k

Apparently for the past several months CIA-backed Fursan al Haq and Pentagon-backed Syrian Democratic Forces have intensified their war against each other. According to the Times piece, US Rep. Adam Schiff )D-CA) -- a staunch interventionist -- finds the situation "an enormous challenge," adding that "it is part of the three-dimensional chess that is the Syrian battlefield.”

Conveniently funding our Military industrial complex.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

What does a NATO plan dealing with Italy have to do with the 2 kerplakistan country's?

You obviously did not watch the video and immediately decided to try and deflect the point of the post.

Gladio A. Nato funding and orchestrating false flags in Italy. Which you are apparently aware of with you soft comment about "dealing with Italy" which is disturbing in and of itself.

Gladio B. The next step in which the current thread is about.

Can NATO do no wrong from your perspective?
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So in other words operation Gladio has nothing to do with the 2 keerplakistan countries going at each other and the only reason to include it is to try and link something unrelated to the situation in order to blame the west.

check

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So you didnt bother to learn what operation Gladio was and you still try to argue a false position as the truth?

Operation Gladio (Italian: Operazione Gladio) is the codename for a clandestine North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) "stay-behind" operation in Italy during the Cold War. Its purpose was to prepare for, and implement, armed resistance in the event of a Warsaw Pact invasion and conquest. Although Gladio specifically refers to the Italian branch of the NATO stay-behind organizations, "Operation Gladio" is used as an informal name for all of them. The name Gladio is the Italian form of gladius, a type of Roman shortsword. Stay-behind operations were prepared in many NATO member countries, and some neutral countries.[1]

The role of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Gladio and the extent of its activities during the Cold War era, and any relationship to terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the "Years of Lead" (late 1960s to early 1980s) is the subject of debate. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter.[2]

Not false flags.. A stay behind plan in the event of war with the warsaw pact resulting in occupation of Italy (any nato member) by warsaw pact forces.

Not big on facts or the truth are ya?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Lets not forget the facts that the Turkmen are in Azerbaijan, i know the history of the region there pretty well.

The only distraction I am seeing is an ignorant attempt to blame the US.

No everything is rainbows and unicorns its never American fault is it now? its always the Russians fault right? who was the one who massacred the Armenians? oh yes the Turks.

And are you aware that Turks and Azerbain military have being sending jet fighters to attack the Armenians today? Oh and yeah the Armenian military took down an Azerbain Israeli drone. Well post soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As the Azerbain took Armenians by surprise so did the Armenians by taking down one of their drones provided by Israel.
Source

Serge is my source for Armenian news and stuff.

So far today 18 Armenian soldiers have been killed in the Azerbaijani attack and to no surprise there that the Western Yellow news outlets haven't reported the deaths on the Armenian side.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

We are still in that stage of conflict with Russia that we are knocking about pawns still...no one really wants to make that first big move and put themselves out there yet. Sounds like our usual method of operation let's see if Russia responds in kind or maybe they already have their hands full dealing with Ukraine and Syria. They lack the same force projection we have simple due to our network being massively larger and we have more allies. They decided to spend their time and funding countering specific key tactics we use while moving all this stuff around the world.

This should be interesting either way I just wish we could stop miniaturizing nukes on both sides...one day someone is going to make something small enough to be justified in use and we will all pay dearly.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

The western allies, NATO Allies has enough of its own in Ukraine and Syria and Yemen. If i were the West Obama, Hillary or Trump what i would do is lower the tensions with Russia over both Ukraine, Syria.

If America cares so much about Keeping Iraq in its influence they should focus on just Iraq. But your half right Ricky.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

When you find the sources talking about Turkey and the airstrikes please post as I would like to read about it.

Secondly why is Russia hanging Armenia out to dry? Russia and Armenia are part of the Collective Security Treaty Organization. I raise that point because if Turkey were launching airstrikes against Armenia Russia would respond just as NATO would respond to an attack on a NATO member.

Third it revolves around a breakaway province. Just as we see happening in Ukraine and Georgia. So yes in this instance Russia is the problem and not the west / US / NATO.

As for the drone comment does that mean Russia is to blame also since both sides are using Russian military equipment?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is news? Thought it was pretty common knowledge.
edit on -050010pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Secondly why is Russia hanging Armenia out to dry? Russia and Armenia are part of the Collective Security Treaty Organization.

Russia isn't hanging Armenia out to dry. Russia already had being training with Armenia a few months before this occurred so in truth they were expecting such an attack but not an ambush by the Azerbaijan forces.

if Turkey were launching airstrikes against Armenia Russia would respond just as NATO would respond to an attack on a NATO member.

If i were Turkey i wouldn't meddling in affairs of other countries but this is exactly what Turkey is doing for its losses in Syria, Iraq.
This is Turkey sending Obama a message for not helping Turkey fight and massacre of the Kurds.

Russia knows this was Turkey so they are playing it safely. I dont think NATO would help Turkey in this case.

So yes in this instance Russia is the problem and not the west / US / NATO.

Azerbaijan is an ally of the west and is on the same side with Turkey just a while ago the Turkish prime minster visited Azerbaijan.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No surprise that this happened just after Azerbaijan received a nice arms shipment from Russia including T-90s . Russia dicusses arms supplies to Azrbaijan Russia plays a fun little game with Armenia and Azerbaijan. To keep Armenia from its pro Western leanings it keeps Azerbaijan flush with modern weapons at low prices. This means that Armenia can not ask the Russians to leave do to the threat from Azerbaijan. It keeps Armenia loyal and it gets to sell arms to both sides.

Azerbaijan has close ties to both Israel (do to is large Jewish population which is well loved withing the country) and Turkey. Russia has to make sure the Azerbaijan knows it will need Russian support to take back Nagorno-Karabakh and that Armenia knows they can not stop Azerbaijan without Russian help. Both sides tend to over look Russia arming the other even when they are fighting.
edit on 2-4-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So you didnt bother to learn what operation Gladio was and you still try to argue a false position as the truth?

Operation Gladio (Italian: Operazione Gladio) is the codename for a clandestine North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) "stay-behind" operation in Italy during the Cold War. Its purpose was to prepare for, and implement, armed resistance in the event of a Warsaw Pact invasion and conquest. Although Gladio specifically refers to the Italian branch of the NATO stay-behind organizations, "Operation Gladio" is used as an informal name for all of them. The name Gladio is the Italian form of gladius, a type of Roman shortsword. Stay-behind operations were prepared in many NATO member countries, and some neutral countries.[1]

The role of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Gladio and the extent of its activities during the Cold War era, and any relationship to terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the "Years of Lead" (late 1960s to early 1980s) is the subject of debate. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter.[2]

Not false flags.. A stay behind plan in the event of war with the warsaw pact resulting in occupation of Italy (any nato member) by warsaw pact forces.

Not big on facts or the truth are ya?

I honestly have to ask what world are you living in.

I get the plausible deniability of acting like Operation Gladio did not exist and is simply a conspiracy theory. Yet your die hard dedication to defending everything NATO precedes you.

If you are aware of Operation Gladio in the slightest you are aware of the reality of false flags being what the operation was all about. Who exactly do you think you are kidding with your unsourced offical BS story about it?

This is history not theory!

This was all made public as the result of a lone magistrate's inquiries into the slaying of three police officers by a car bomb in 1972. Dusty, dated secret service records show that the bombers were members of Gladio. They had even used Gladio explosives. One of the bombers, Vincenzo Vinciguerra, has claimed that the fascist group thought responsible 'Ordine Nuovo' (‘New Order’) was a secret service invention.

Christ the popular show Archer touches upon this subject. It is not as though it is uncommon knowledge so please stop with your nonsense.

LOL I love your tag!

1.Dismiss 2 Distort 3. Distract 4. Dismay

How succinct of you!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430amSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

So, again, you dont know what operation gladio was. Secondly if you read my post you would not only know what the operation was you also would have noticed I never said it was not real. What I said is it has nothing to do with false flag attacks. It was a NATO response plan dealing with NATO countries being over run / occupied by warsaw pact members. It established working plans to be used during an occupation.

None of which has anything to do with the topic.

If you are going to try and blame the west maybe learn a little before making false claims.

As for my tag line it perfectly sums up Russia and their supporters. As an example the premise of this thread, the claims people are making while failing to supply a source to support their claim, the deflection / obfuscation of the issues by trying to blame everyone but the countries fighting each other to, finally, addressing / attacking people who call you guys out.

We are still one page in and you guys nailed every single point in the list.

Ironic.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Azerbaijan is a American/Turkey Proxy Puppet ........ as are all European countries. Why do they take the risk being taken over by Muslims?

Any country that peruses a foreign policy independent of Washington gets bombed back to the stone age. Look at Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria.

Mind you, note the geographical location of these countries, they are all close to a very small but very powerful country in the mid east, listen to whom all the presidential candidates are affirm their support to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join