It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's ok to murder bad guys but not undercover cops...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How about this scenario?
Cops want to make a hit on a drug dealer....who wont co operate or kick back to them... the undercover pidgeon is sitting in the backseat too.....
Cop goes up to car and opens back door....ripps off nine rounds thinking the bad guy is on that side.....
Oooops...its the pidgeon instead....damage control mode after that.....
edit on 2-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Emphasis mine

How about we stop pretending these guys are going in to battle every time they go out. It's been proven time and time again, police work is no where near as dangerous as they'd like us to believe.

Of the police deaths that do happen, the overwhelming majority of them are traffic accidents. It can be pretty risky to pull someone over on the highway and get out of your car. Very few are actual shootouts.

You actually have a higher chance of on the job death working as an office secretary than as a police officer.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The cop should of been a dentist, and he should knew what he signed up for since he been on he field with his trigger happy coworker s.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I watched the video of this over and over a few days ago...
It made me want to go watch Family Guy episodes staring Joe.

Other than this situation being under threat of happening to every american man woman and child, I can't find fault in the video.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join