It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a Mysterious Creature Filmed in the River Thames?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

What body of water are we looking at exactly?

That is the River Thames. It runs through a city called London. That structure on the opposite bank is called the Millennium Dome.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Thanks!

I guess I should have paid attention to the title of the video.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The video shows them swiming backwards then and not blowing.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Single data point evidence is of close to zero value.

Is there an accompanying story? Were there additional witnesses?

The video could be of almost anything. And without additional data it really isn't worthy of analysis.
edit on 2-4-2016 by Moresby because: I was being chased by a sea monster.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's an old Japanese mini sub from WW2................yeah I'm going with that. Or dolphins.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: Brotherman
Have yall ever seen the live chupricabra in a cage video?

Post a link and we will have a look

m.youtube.com...
I dont think this is photoshopped and look at the claws on this fu**er also their is another vid that's original I just don't have the Spanish link, the original is all in Spanish and all that, the imagery is wild as hell though

Everything is photo shopped unless you can prove otherwise..i think this short accidental images make people believe that it is more credible....unless I see something with my own eyes I just don't believe anything I see or here on youtube that is a game changer...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

it's big. And it isn't dolphins. I watched the video. And I saw comparative shots of whales--looks nothing like them. Looks like it has many fins. The shadow of it underneath the water rules out dolphins. It could be a hoax--my old standby is pics and it DIDN'T happen. But, if it was a hoax, you would think that they'd be all like "ZERMERGERD WHA IZ DAAAT AAAAH MONSTER" to get more attention. But they didn't. That's strange to me. Seems like the silence of the person may have been shock to some extent.

Regardless of if it is real or not, I'm pretty certain that there are many things in this world that we know absolutely nothing about. Legends of monsters didn't come out of nothing. They do exist. Too many people have seen too many weird things throughout history and up to the present day. Hoaxes/attention seekers don't take away from the proof of the sheer multitude of eyewitness accounts that back one another up.

Fish size is only restricted to the size of the body of water. When you consider that most of our planet is water...well...you can do the math.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Nope it's the missing North Korean one and the crews looking for a decent meal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join