It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy April Fools: We Hope We Made Some Smiles Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Loved it! I miss them 'lil squirrels. They're an internet classic!! Good choice.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I got the seizure notice not long after midnight, if I recall correctly. My first thought was a mixture of ATS being hacked, and April Fool. I was somewhat relieved to find it to be the latter, rather than the former.

For some reason I was prepared for April Fools all day long yesterday. It actually took some of the fun away from my ATS experience because every thread I visited I expected to be a prank.

But I missed the dancing critters screen. I didn't see that one until I followed SO's link on page 1 of this thread. I'm kind of glad that I didn't get that one though. After listening to that tune repeat over and over for about 15 seconds, I nearly shattered my teeth from grinding them so violently. I believe I now know what music they're playing for our guests at the Guantanamo Bay Resort.

-dex

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

As always your efforts, and those of the mods, to keep ATS the place to be is very much appreciated.

I had a great laugh from the hamster dance, and although I don't come around as often anymore this is still my number one place to go for knowing what's happening in the world.

edit on 2-4-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Oh did you ever! That second one--with the phony government warning about ATS having been seized. It was great--loved it

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I myself nearly fell out of my chair...
Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join