It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy April Fools: We Hope We Made Some Smiles Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
You got me good with the hamsters. Bravo! I'd seen somebody else say something about the site seizure so I wasn't surprised by it but it still looked convincing...until I saw April Fool's on it. Good job and thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

It was awesome! Thanks for the fantastic Wtf moment!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
With the tense tone of not just ATS, but the entire world, we felt it would be good to have a little fun today with April Fools Day. There were a lot of threads on the subject, and we kept mostly quiet.

For those who received a bit of cherished Internet lore, the Hamster Dance, sorry that the dit.dit.dee.dot.dee.dit.do.do.bee.bah.dih-di.dooo is spinning in your head. Take comfort that it's forever burned into mine, as I had to recreate the original Internet Meme from found bits and pieces.

For those who received the DHS seizure notice, sorry for the heart palpitations and spit coffee. But we're glad everyone saw the humor.

It's good to take our minds off the stresses that make up life these days. Whenever you find yourselves falling back into the dark pit of contemporary topics, just think of the hamsters.

I got the DHS page. Scared the crap out of me. Definitely a good prank to pull especially on the tin foil hat brigade. Good job Skeptic. Lol

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I should have known better but the splash screen did catch me off guard.
These days you just never know...
Well done

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I stared at my screen with my mouth agape and did indeed have a mild coronary. Had not quite had my first sip of coffee, so dodged a bullet there.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Man,You got Me..I thought I was either banned,or had a virus.Well played Sir.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Loved it

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

That was very funny and creative. I got a screenshot and a new avatar

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It was fun
Absolutely fell for the DHS seizure notice. Then remembered it was April Fools Day

Totally missed the hamsters though.

Thanks for the smiles.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
After unplugging my router, frying my CD's and memory cards in the microwave, locking my doors and hiding my fire arms I remembered what day it was. Good one SO good one.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You had me for a second SkepticOverlord and it was in good humour.
It was nice to have a laugh first thing in the morning especially on here as most posts now are about politics.
Long live ATS...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I KNEW you guys would pull something like that

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The hamster's were a joy, I ended up playing the silly think multiple times yesterday simply because it brightened my day, which I really needed. So once again, thanks for that!!!!

... We need a heart smiley so we can send our loves.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
loved the hamsters, brilliant

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I received the DHS sedition seizure notice and thought to myself "It couldn't be anything I wrote, better check SkunkWorks forum".

edit on 2-4-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Skeptic!! i got a gem of a one for you next year! YOu know the MATRIX right? How about have th emessage to Neo pop up and it be each users username? LOL!!!!

Or A alien transmission. HEllo earthling. lol.

Or here a good one.. This is the FBI Put the keyboard down now an dcoem ou twith your hands up.

All of those could b e fun

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The hamster dance was Wonderful

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
After my heart skipped several beats, yes it was amusing lol.

At least it wasn't as cruel as IGN's Star Wars live action Netflix series trailer hoax

Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
After so many years, I'm glad to see the ancient ATS April Fools Day tradition return.

Next year... ponies!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Lol.

Spilt coffee and seisure is almost exactly wgat happened to me. I totally forgot about april fools.

I did not like that shirt anyway but having to keep my sweater on all day in the heat because the only thing under my coffee stained shirt was a tank top... that sucked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join