It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America LOVE again!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: elementalgrove

Protesting does not infringe on the rights of others.

but infringing on the rights of others, does infringe upon the rights of others.

There is a difference.

I agree with you wholeheartedly here.

I just question who it is that is funding crossing the line of protesting to infringement and as has been pointed out here Soros's dirty little hands help me answer that question, the establishment.

If all it takes is a few bucks for someone to gladly infringe upon the rights of others, then that person is no different than a brown shirt.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I wonder when America did ever love.

Maybe the days of the Hippies….Then Manson came and messed that up

America needs to learn how to love.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't know about love, but we sure as hell need to stop lying to each other.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Lol more like the C. I. A. flooded the youth with a substance that "turned them on, tuned them in, and encouraged them to drop out" they took out the anit-war, civil rights, equality, and just about every other anti-establishment group with this campaign.

Fortunately for us that medicine is now reaping the rewards of a more aware generation. The coming waves of love are unstoppable, hence this battle we are currently being played out!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just like people can learn to Love, they can learn to tell the truth and stop lying.

The key is to understand that one has to learn.

One has to accept they don’t know yet, or they don’t love yet, or they don’t know how to tell the truth

That’s telling oneself the truth. That should come first

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I think the biggest problem people have is that many (most?) refuse to even consider that they may bee wrong on any given issue.

And yes, I would include me in that group also.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Lol more like the C. I. A. flooded the youth with a substance that "turned them on, tuned them in, and encouraged them to drop out" they took out the anit-war, civil rights, equality, and just about every other anti-establishment group with this campaign.

Fortunately for us that medicine is now reaping the rewards of a more aware generation. The coming waves of love are unstoppable, hence this battle we are currently being played out!

I think you are saying they, sinister forces, didn’t like the love generation and they took to means to waylay it.

If that’s what you’re saying…then I agree.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

That is the truth my friend.

And it succinctly describes our political process to the tee.

One of the things that has consistently surprised me is the way Sanders campaign has raised money. It really is voting with our dollar and people are rallying behind it.

What worries me about people like Soros and their affiliation with NGO's is what we have seen take place in so many central/south american countries as well as elsewhere around the globe. That being the psychological manipulation of the masses by employing their anger and directing it for their purposes.

The media is always the way to see the game behind the scenes.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmFriday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

That is precisely what I am saying with the added notion, that they are now reaping rewards of what they did not expect. People have grown more conscious because of the "counter-culture" and with the advantageous use of the internet there is no stopping it!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If you’re saying we’re too dogmatic, then I agree.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

True. But we have to be very, very weary and watchful for the:
Backlash

How does that old saying go?

The empire strikes back!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you’re saying we’re too dogmatic, then I agree.

Maybe we're not dogmatic enough.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Backlash

The empire strikes back!

Oh how right you are!

These elite scum are if nothing else evil masterminds and understand mass psychology on a level that is utterly disturbing!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

" I find it ironic that Sanders supporters are being demonized as aggressive and violent when there is ample evidence of hate being promoted and demonstrated at Trump rallies, being incited by Trumps own divisive words. "

Your Thread Loses All Credibility with that False Inaccurate Paragraph .

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Backlash

The empire strikes back!

Oh how right you are!

These elite scum are if nothing else evil masterminds and understand mass psychology on a level that is utterly disturbing!

I agree.

We have to lay low and let Karma deal with them. They have a HUGE knuckle sandwich coming

Passive resistance.

Educate people. And do what you’re doing….Remind people to Love

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I find it ironic that Sanders supporters are being demonized as aggressive and violent when there is ample evidence of hate being promoted and demonstrated at Trump rallies, being incited by Trumps own divisive words. "

Your Thread Loses All Credibility with that False Inaccurate Paragraph .

Could you elaborate as to which part of it resulted in my loss of credibility to you?

According to the thread that is on the front page of ATS, Sanders supporters become aggressive and violent when presented with a Trump sign.

I could pull up many and I do mean many videos of Trump supporters at Trump rallies screaming and calling for acts of violence. Some of which have been fulfilled resulting in arrests. Trump himself said he would pay for their legal costs, which to me is inciting.

Please bring a bit more substance to your perspective of my lack of credibility with this paragraph.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Alright sorry I tried posting twice on mobile and they didn't send so I'll combine.

First, I have now watched the video (I could'nt before when I commented because I was at work) and as for the Trump rally people, he also did nothing to show that he in fact did support Trump either. While this shouldn't mean anything Trump supporters have gotten used to protesters coming to these rallies and the guy himself doesn't help, since he went around asking "Where's the love?" Again, this shouldn't mean anything but, that is really the call of the perceived "hippy liberal" who have been protesting them. Really why should they be all nice to the opposition when they, the Bernie supporters, come to their rallies and cause trouble and make them all look bad. Just a theory on my part, since some of them might actually believe some of the stuff they said, but I also think some of it was just them saying F*** the system and thinking that no matter what they do they'll be portrayed in a bad light. Not saying this is right or wrong but from the reactions that's what I think.

My point about having a Trump or a Cruz supporter at the Bernie rally still stands though. Let's see what how peaceful and loving these Bernie supporters really are. It's all fine and dandy to be peaceful and loving when there's no perceived opposition, but throw in a dissenter, someone who believes the opposite and can calmly and rationally support their arguments with no violence on their part, let's see who throws the first punch. Honestly I'm really curious as to the reaction to that.

Finally this video seems to me to be very divisive in and of itself. It tries to paint all Trump supporters/conservatives as "haters" and all Bernie supporters/democrats as peaceful and loving. I want this guy to make a video where he goes specifically to a Cruz rally. Show the world (or Youtube) the other side of conservatism. This is clearly propaganda for Bernie, whether intentional or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KingKelson

My point about having a Trump or a Cruz supporter at the Bernie rally still stands though. Let's see what how peaceful and loving these Bernie supporters really are. It's all fine and dandy to be peaceful and loving when there's no perceived opposition, but throw in a dissenter, someone who believes the opposite and can calmly and rationally support their arguments with no violence on their part, let's see who throws the first punch. Honestly I'm really curious as to the reaction to that.

I agree with you on this to a point. It would be worth seeing what this would result in, I agree that I would be very curious as to see their reaction.

However you emphasis on calmly/rationally when it comes to supporting their arguments with no violence is something I would find difficult in creating this scenario. Trump himself does not embody this hypothetical. He encourages the very divisiveness that makes this impossible.

When I finally watched this man speak, I found myself appalled. I honestly felt like I was watching the exact same Trump I found when I looked up his history acting on the WWF or WWE whichever it was that he was on there. He seems to be the definition of an actor.

I have read multiple accounts of people that have gone to Trump rallies and none of them describe a scenario of calmly and rationally defending a position. In fact most of them seem to relay the experience of disturbing levels of hate.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

No I'm talking about a person who supports Trump or Cruz who is able to calmly and rationally explain why they support whomever they do and are able to calmly and rationally debate someone who disagrees.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

" Could you elaborate as to which part of it resulted in my loss of credibility to you? "

There is no Need to Elaborate , it is Plain as the Nose on your Face . Read your Own Words , and see where Assumptions replace Facts .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join