It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Censors French President Saying ‘ISLAMIST Terrorism’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Is the correct vernacular Arab terrorism or Islanic terrorism?

Islamic terrorism. Islam spans all ethnicities and most nations. It is neither ethnic nor territorial. This is a ultimately a war of ideas. With the ease of access to information now available, a well-needed reformation is likely to happen, and if we support the Muslims who seek to change it, it will happen. The only way we can do that is if we can speak about it, criticize it, and at the very least, have the chance to put forward an argument.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You dont know whether to laugh or cry when you listen to the PC crowd ''ooooh you cant say that you might upset the muslims .ooooooooooh you cant say that you might upset the jews ,oooooh you cant say that you might upset the lgbt '' ,its getting so pathetic ,telling the truth about anything is now a crime ,If a muslim does a terrorist act in the Name of Islam ,he or she is a ''islamic Terrorist '' , whats it going to be in 10 years ........''ooooooh you cant say that about paedophiles they cant help it ,if they are like that '' blah blah blah ,of course you can say anything negative and hateful about the white races ,christians ,gun owners ,hunters etc because thats PC NOW to be like that !!!!!!! ,when the EMP or Sun launches an attack on earth and none of them can access the net, and their smartphone dies and they have never split a piece of wood or killed their own meat ,we will see what these spoilt conceited brats are made of ...........when their ''pompous'' little world no longer exists

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If the White house doesn't want to agree with that term, that is their right. But who in the hell are they to take that decision away from the rest of us?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The Obama Administration cannot acknowledge the Term " Islamic Terrorism " , Because they Secretly Support It . Isn't that Obvious by now ?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Literally took me 5 min to find, skip to 4:45 and hear the audio of the translation saying Islamist or possibly Islamic terrorism.
It is on the whitehouse channel as well.

Guess no one cares that the video of it being said is on youtube, can't let that get in the way of the ODS!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All ISIS are Muslims but not all Muslims are ISIS.

"some Isis are CIA, some are Muslim, but not all Muslims are ISIS or CIA"

"You are a terrorist when I need to invade your country and instil democracy so I can plunder your resources"

"We are fighting a Just war"

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

But, don't ever edit or filter what another world leader thinks and says. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. The American People and indeed, the whole world should be allowed to hear what a world leade

Par for the course for Americans. Most have never travelled outside their suburbs let alone see the rest of the world first hand.

Historically for good reason they were insular and isolationists until being dragged kicking and fighting into WW1 and WW2. They have become the strongest Military force in the world by allowing their wealth to be redistributed to the MIC, they are the enforcers and policeman of the world. They fail to see how they are doing the Elites bidding whilst their Nation teeters on the brink of bankruptcy. The common man is one paycheck away from bankruptcy. Their reward for their cannon fodder contributions is a generation of Vets who are discarded, a broken health system a corrupt Govt who serve the needs of the Monopolists, a land that was once great; despised now for what they represent; a moral bankruptcy & hypocrisy.

Hopefully in this information age some good may come of it, but if you are not encouraged from a young age to study and discern rhetoric from facts even the internet cant save you.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Seems that the chicken narrative is coming home to roost as MOA latest piece points out quite clearly .

U.S. CentCom History: "2014 - Syrian Terrorist Group ISIS Invades Iraq" Significant parts of the U.S. military, its secret services and its politicians want to deny any culpability in the creation of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. Thus they resort to extreme falsifications of historical facts. They create fantasy narratives that completely leave out their own mistakes.

And for prof of this he brings to our attention

The U.S. Central Command created a coalition of several countries' military to wage war on ISIS. The operation is known under the the moniker "Inherent Resolve". CentCom created a website that propagandizes the operation. On the About page of that website we find this "History" of ISIS:

This is the history they give or want us to believe

HISTORY In the summer of 2014, a new terrorist group which had risen during the chaos of the Syrian Civil War attacked across the Syrian-Iraqi borders and seized large swaths of Iraqi territory in the Euphrates River Valley and northern Iraq. Several Iraqi towns fell to the invaders, who called themselves “The Islamic State.” By the end of summer, it seemed that Baghdad itself was threatened by IS.

As b points out from the near history we get this ftr

According to a CBS News investigation, at least 12 of the top leaders of ISIS served time at Camp Bucca, including the man who would become the group's leader, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi. CBS News obtained photos of 10 of them in Bucca's yellow prison jumpsuits. ... "I think it's undeniable that one of the main causes of ISIS's explosive growth after 2010 was Bucca. It's where they met, it's where they planned," said Patrick Skinner. Skinner is with the Soufan Group and was a former CIA case officer who spent time in Iraq.
Link www.moonofalabama.org... back peddling and trying to save face is what is going on .

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

“A technical issue with the audio during the recording of President Hollande's remarks led to a brief drop in the audio recording of the English interpretation. As soon as this was brought to our attention, we posted an updated video online here with the complete audio, which is consistent with the written transcript we released yesterday.”

www.mrctv.org...

A little desperate for scandal?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Yes, they should be called Christian murderers.

People are quick enough to blame computer games or music for violence and school shootings. But as soon as someone pokes at religion it is a "no go" to offend people.

People should stop defending religion and WAKE UP.

Religion is the soul reason for war and an excuse for people to mistreat others. Has been for centuries.

Religion should become something that people do not want to be associated with. How about that?

edit on 2/4/2016 by L.A.B because: I can't spell at 2am

2nd edit: Religion is nothing other than a form of control for those of weak mind and no sense of purpose. Free thinking was/is dangerous remember.
edit on 2/4/2016 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B
a reply to: damwel

Yes, they should be called Christian murderers.

People are quick enough to blame computer games or music for violence and school shootings. But as soon as someone pokes at religion it is a "no go" to offend people.

I don't think Music or Video Games makes murderers either?

I am a believer in truth and responsibility...It just seems bizarre to me that people think religion somehow excuses a persons responsibility for murder. Religion does not create murderers...it is simply the BS that certain murderers hide behind.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
absolutely. its like they got a book of who they don't want to point fingers at when they do wrong and another book bof scapegoats example saudis hit us on 911 but saddam and iraq got the blame.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yeah, Obama is the leader, of the feline genre.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Whitehouse says that a technical glitch removed "Islamic" from the French President's statement.

Ref: www.washingtontimes.com...

Well, I guess we can rest easy now. The President is on OUR side.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I just think of them as Dirkerdadirkahjihadis

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: queenofswords

But, don't ever edit or filter what another world leader thinks and says. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. The American People and indeed, the whole world should be allowed to hear what a world leade

Par for the course for Americans. Most have never travelled outside their suburbs let alone see the rest of the world first hand.

Historically for good reason they were insular and isolationists until being dragged kicking and fighting into WW1 and WW2. They have become the strongest Military force in the world by allowing their wealth to be redistributed to the MIC, they are the enforcers and policeman of the world. They fail to see how they are doing the Elites bidding whilst their Nation teeters on the brink of bankruptcy. The common man is one paycheck away from bankruptcy. Their reward for their cannon fodder contributions is a generation of Vets who are discarded, a broken health system a corrupt Govt who serve the needs of the Monopolists, a land that was once great; despised now for what they represent; a moral bankruptcy & hypocrisy.

Hopefully in this information age some good may come of it, but if you are not encouraged from a young age to study and discern rhetoric from facts even the internet cant save you.

Yeah up yours too buddy. typical OFF TOPIC RESPONSE.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That's a cause an effect. Snowflakes see everyone but themselves as bigot. Once a snowflake calls something racist, sexist, homophobic, or xenophobic, anyone who disagrees can only be disagreeing because they are some type of 'obic' or 'ist'.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

“A technical issue with the audio during the recording of President Hollande's remarks led to a brief drop in the audio recording of the English interpretation. As soon as this was brought to our attention, we posted an updated video online here with the complete audio, which is consistent with the written transcript we released yesterday.”

www.mrctv.org...

A little desperate for scandal?

I feel better now. My government would never lie to me. They couldn't possibly have corrected the 'technical issue' because they were caught and called out for fudging the audio at the exact same Holland says 'Islamic Terrorism'. Nah, it would never happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know french, so I don't know what hes saying anyway. I could see Obama protecting his Muslim ISIS brothers anyway, like he always does. Someone get that traitor out of our White House before he kills us all.
edit on 3-4-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
I don't know french, so I don't know what hes saying anyway. I could see Obama protecting his Muslim ISIS brothers anyway, like he always does. Someone get that traitor out of our White House before he kills us all.

..........and he'll be replaced by another traitor, Hillary, who'll continue the Obama agenda for another eight years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join