It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis 'bans all Christians from leaving Raqqa'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If anyone needed proof that ISIS and it's brand of Wahhabi Islam is Nazism reinvented, here it is

Isis has reportedly forbidden all Christian and Armenian families from leaving its Syrian stronghold of Raqqa "under any circumstances" as military operations intensify. The so-called Islamic State released a decree effectively keeping all members of the minorities under house arrest, Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently (RBSS) said.

Source Article

So, just like when the Jews were being persecuted, it's not enough to strip their rights, treat them like cattle, crucify the men and rape the women any more. They now want to entrap them and use them as human shields no doubt.

I hope the Kurds storm Raqqa and give Daesh hell. My heart goes out to the Christian and all other families left trapped there. I hope they are liberated from the tyranny of these most evil SOBs very soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

They want hostages to use as human shields.

Though surprised there are any still alive to be honest.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I know - just did a google image search on life before and after ISIS - it is absolutely horrifying.

***WARNING***

If you click on the image search below it contains EXTREMELY graphic and upsetting images, including beheaded and crucified people.

www.google.com.au... AQIGg

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I thought ISIS wanted rid of Christians from there alleged lands? Now it seems they wish hem them in, persecute and kill them at there leisure.

Seems to me these bastards are only a hop, skip, and a jump away from waking the dragon and provoking a new crusade against the Muslim people of our world.

I imagine the only think holding back such an atrocity is our politically correct belief that we are morally superior to these xenophobic religious intolerant fools. Thing is if provoked enough we can be just as down right dirty and underhanded as the ISIS swine.

That being said i suppose we also need to consider the fact that our western first world nations are directly responsible for there inception in the first place.

Probably all going to plan really but at what cost?

edit on 1-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I thought ISIS wanted rid of Christians from there alleged lands? Now it seems they wish hem them in, persecute and kill them at there leisure.

I really wonder if they are the Nazis of WW2 reincarnated some times.

I imagine the only think holding back such an atrocity is our politically correct belief that we are morally superior to these xenophobic religious intolerant fools. Thing is if provoked enough we can be just as down right dirty and underhanded as the ISIS swine.

The only ones with the political will to actually do anything useful in Syria so far is Russia. Putin has pulled back now and letting then sort out the rest themselves it would seem. I really want to see the end of these swines. They are no longer human in my eyes.

That being said i suppose we also need to consider the fact that our western first world nations are directly responsible for there inception in the first place.

Yes, the USA and it's allies has a lot to answer for in both Syria and Libya. But before anything else, ISIS needs to be crushed like the snake it is and all it's militia rounded up and shot en masse. These people are not going to change and I don't believe there is any way to reform them into normal caring human beings again.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Seems to me these bastards are only a hop, skip, and a jump from waking the dragon and provoking a new crusade against the Muslim people of our world.

No cost, because it hasn't and won't cost the globalist pieces of crap responsible anything.

It is all of us " useless breeders" that have been and will pay the price.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
How come there's no uproar from the left about this sort of thing?

They'll carry on and on about everything Trump, Islam being peaceful, don't offend, racism, religious hate, etc, but nary a peep when it's something like this.

edit on 1-4-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Well down to projects such as "Operation Paperclip" never mind the rest that have probably never come to light i imagine the Nazi ideology is thriving in a nation that supposedly represents freedom and democracy.

Just look at Trump and his "I will build a big wall notion". LoL

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well down to projects such as "Operation Paperclip" never mind the rest that have probably never come to light i imagine the Nazi ideology is thriving in a nation that supposedly represents freedom and democracy.

Just look at Trump and his "I will build a big wall notion". LoL

I know. Thank God for Putin and Russia. He has been instrumental in exposing a lot of the dirty little tricks our light of democracy and justice has been up to.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Methinks you see the world with political blinkers on, because last time I checked there is no confirmed and definite way telling if someone is left or right leaning in their political affiliations and beliefs on an internet forum.

Also, the newspaper the OP linked to the story from - The Independent - is regarded as a centre-left publication.

edit on 1/4/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Our notion of what democracy constitutes is a misnomer. There is no freedom its simply an illusion as is our concept of security. Russia is just as crazy as the rest of our supposed first world nations, end of the day they all answer to and do the bidding of the same banker scum that control there currency's.

Russia more than lightly had its own version of Operation Paperclip and is just as polluted by right wing Nazi ideologies as say the U.S or U.K these days.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The terrorists know that their end is near. After the victory at Palmyra the Syrian Army and their allies will move to Deir-Azzor (or whatever it's called) to relieve their troops there, who have been trapped and stuck in bitter fighting for over a year. After that they'll move on Raqqa.

They, being cowards, are determined to draw out their end, and cause as much suffering to the innocent as possible in revenge for their inevitable demise. That's what they want the Christians for. They want to use them as human shields. Absolute monsters.

They'll probably blow the Mosul dam when Raqqa falls.
edit on -050006am4kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

But what happens when the next generation come of age and take up the sword of what they perceive as there fallen fathers. mothers, brothers and sisters? One Mans terrorist is another Mans freedom fighter.

Its a vicious circle and one we simply do not have the answer to. Tell you this bombing towns and villages at the bequest of our banking cartel overlords aka the current political establishment does not exactly spread good will any more than 9 11, 7 7, Paris or the Brussels atrocity's do.

Only way we will ever win the war on terror is to relies we are partly responsible for creating said terror and come to an amicable understanding which imho does not seem to be on the cards.

Or the complete and utter annihilation of the Muslim people and faith because of a minority of retards that think they are doing the will of God. Dont think it cannot happen take the Cathars for example.

Unfortunately i know where i would place my bet.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
So, just like when the Jews were being persecuted, it's not enough to strip their rights, treat them like cattle, crucify the men and rape the women any more. They now want to entrap them and use them as human shields no doubt.

Unfortunately, I don't think they're picking out any specific group to use as shields, Daesh on the ground is not that methodical or rational. These are brutal, ignorant, knuckle-dragging people, they're the most violent and mindless group the world has seen since the Nazis.

Sadly, as we've seen in other instances, I believe it's more likely they're systematically murdering rather than planning to keep them as shields.

It's hard for people to grasp what these men are. They're sub-Human.

I'm not one for using religious terminology, but the closest one could come to adequately describing them is pure demonic evil.

I will not be at all surprised when we liberate all these towns and cities and start discovering just how brutal and deranged these sickos have been. I feel the world is going to be both shocked and shamed at what our nations have allowed to happen - just as we were the last time, and the time before that.

originally posted by: markosity1973
I hope the Kurds storm Raqqa and give Daesh hell. My heart goes out to the Christian and all other families left trapped there. I hope they are liberated from the tyranny of these most evil SOBs very soon.

You and me both.

I'm usually rational in my thinking when it comes to capturing and punishing (and learning from) criminals, but in this case I have absolutely no problem with the world going in there and dicing up these cu*ts, slowly.
edit on 1-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You know your article says aside from the 43 families of Christians that can't leave neither can anyone else including Muslims.

So the real story is no one can leave.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

They want as many civilians as possible in the city when the Syrian army attacks.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

ISIS kills indiscriminately all based on fanatical religious psycho babble whims.

They want as big of a blood bath as possible is how I see it.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That might work to cut down on the bombs. I can see why they would think that , but it hasn't stopped the bombing in the past.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

But what happens when the next generation come of age and take up the sword of what they perceive as there fallen fathers. mothers, brothers and sisters? One Mans terrorist is another Mans freedom fighter.

The cycle can only be prevented through education and inclusion in the world.

People have been slated for claiming that this all came about because of the famine and drought in Syria, the lack of resources and so on, but it's absolutely true. These people do not appear from nothing, they are a product of their environment and a result of their upbringing and community.

These men are a direct result of religious ideology within their own communities, and the struggle they have experienced throughout their lives while seeing the wealthy west living in relative luxury.

You really need to get into the minds of these people to have any understanding of what leads a person to become this psychopathic.

Imagine you have been raised all your life in a strict religious household (really makes no difference which extreme religion that is) and you believe with all your being that there is a God looking down and controlling everything. Then you discover that while you can't eat for days, or your kids are dying from thirst and disease, other people in other countries are not experiencing that same struggle.

Where is your God now? You've obeyed him, you've followed his strict laws and demands, and he's allowing you to suffer while others who don't believe are living a wonderful life.

Some would then blame Assad - which is what started all this in the first place, remember?

Others, however, are so mentally deranged they become enraged at the outside world who they now see are not a follower of their God but have a much better life.
Rather than attempt to unravel the reality that they are a deluded religious fool who has believed in bs for their entire lives (because that's far too hard) they decide the best thing to do is to make everyone else suffer with them.

ISIS is the result of religious insanity. It's exactly the same religious insanity of the most insane Christian or Jew. They become enraged when they start to question their own faith and the confusion it causes in their own minds sends them mad.

This is what needs to be stamped out. Religious delusion needs to end. It needs to be replaced by eduction, by science, by the desire to further a community and a nation. Only then will we see an end to this madness.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

"Religious delusion needs to end. It needs to be replaced by eduction, by science, by the desire to further a community and a nation."

Not get any argument from me on that score!

However replacing these persons religious ideologies with cold hard logic is a battle that possibly cannot be won. Especially so considering just like you said "These men are a direct result of religious ideology within their own communities". People tend to believe what they are brought up with and will challenge, sometimes to the death, any other concepts they are presented with.

Change is painful and generally requires blood im afraid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join