It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Sure What Happened

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Nostalgia attack!!!!! Awesome, yay!!!!!!!!!!

Edit to add, I've been feeling really down lately, and been struggling to keep it together. This silly little random April Fools prank with the nostalgia inducing, happy sounding hamster dance song, has both lifted my spirits and brightened my mood. I have the first real smile I've had in over a week.

Thank you so much for that!!!bb

edit on 4/1/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Don't know if this was mentioned yet (didn't read all the posts) but the dancing hamsters are similar to that optical illusion image you see sometimes on the internet. It has a row of straight horizontal lines and if you look in the middle, it appears that they are slanting up and down instead of straight.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Oh, I hate April fools... ATS got me again...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

New ATS Feature: Donate to Support Your Fellow Member's PTSD Following the April Fool's

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I have to say Im very happy to hear that! You should be happy!!! Dont feel down!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had to pick my monitor back up off the floor because i though i caught a ransom ware.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I had to pick my monitor back up off the floor because i though i caught a ransom ware.

Best reply so far.

I hadn't even thought of that....but i bet anyone who had that cross their mind had their blood turn cold for a moment. Especially if they were at work.

LMAO

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: yuppa

Best reply so far.

I hadn't even thought of that....but i bet anyone who had that cross their mind had their blood turn cold for a moment. Especially if they were at work.

LMAO

YEah. that was a surprise.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That was fabulous!!!! I've never suffered from Tourettes, but I just came pretty close!!

I got the FBI seized page, and you know when they say life flashes before your eyes before death! I was like that!
What's happened? How can I read it? Am I on a list? Who can I contact first? What the hell am I going to read in bed now??

I'm impessed SO.
Happy April Fools day to you also. And everyone!!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And this morning's was even better!

"This site and all it's contents have been seized by the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, etc.,..."

If I had seen that last night after a couple beers... well, I probably would have flicked off the power strip and run to hide in the closet where I keep all the spare tin foil hats!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I had seen that one last night
Hence the thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thread is now closed.

Feel free to continue commenting here Happy April Fools: We Hope We Made Some Smiles Today

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join