It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you order your McDonald's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

with a polite smile, maybe thats why i've never had any issue.

perhaps your obvious hatred to the workers has an effect on the service you get.

who know's?
edit on 30-3-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Epic rant. I approve.

I was never a big fan of McDs & rarely got anything from there. I decided I was completely done one day when I had an unpleasant aftertaste in my mouth all afternoon, which nothing would shift.

I started going to Subway now & then & always got the same thing (cheese steak something I think). One day I ordered the "face" sandwich (everything on it used to have a face) or Italian BMT as I discovered it was named, after which I had the same unpleasant aftertaste as from the McDs in my mouth, all afternoon.

That was pretty much me & that kind of FF joint (McDs, KFC, Burger King & the like) done.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Wow, you'd think that in the home country of McDonalds it would be a far smoother experience, with a truly lushest meal to boot.

When I go threw the drive thru, I just usually order a large Auzzie angus meal, with a diet coke for the drink (please).. they get my order right every time and there's nearly always a very polite cute 20 year old litlle blondie serving me... The burger is nearly always made to perfection and tastes awesome.

I don't know? Maybe if they were paid better over there in the US of A you guys would get better service too... lol.

Yeah , same here in the states...perhaps the OP is:
"Searching for Macs in all the wrong places ..." continue old country song here.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How do you order your McDonald's?

I'd like a 10 piece mcnugget with large fries, and bbq sauce please.

Then wait.

Then wait.

Then pay.

Then wait.

Then wait.

Finally get my meal.

Open the bag to make sure they didn't screw it up.

Then look at the teller, and say thanks' have a nice day'.

Drive on.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have always wondered, am I just getting too old to digest that fast food crap anymore or has the quality of the product gone down that much over the last 20 years?

Sometimes when I want to call in sick for work and not lie about it, I just order Mickey D's and I am sick within 30 minutes.

I can't imagine what that does to a persons body after a while.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

with a diet coke for the drink

i love that, yeah this diet coke will offset all the # i eat.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

with a polite smile, maybe thats why i've never had any issue.

perhaps your obvious hatred to the workers has an effect on the service you get.

who know's?

My "obvious hatred..""???? HA!!!

I don't hate anyone, regardless of race, creed, religion or color, BUT....McDonald's SUCKS!!!

Take your PC liberal crap somewhere else!!

Buh Bye!!

P.S. Crappy food, crappy service and...absolute crappy experience SUCKS....regardless of WHO serves it!!

Go ahead, enjoy your # food, and your # service, paying top dollar...I'll stand back and laugh, not with you, but AT you!

Sorry, Komrade; Homey don' play 'dat!!!

edit on 3/30/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Macca's in Australia is like any fast food restuarant. Eg, 'Hungry Jacks, KFC, Red Rooster or even Doner Kebabs'. If you didn't enjoy the meal then take it back calmly without going off the ricter scale.

No I understand that some in 'drive through' can't do this. Well I ask that you go on line and complain.

Now, that said, when I go to any fast food outlets, not just Maccas, I already know what I want. I find it very hard to remain calm when standing behind an unorganised person who just stares at the menu, trying to decide what to order and then make fussy demands because they feel they are special sooks. The icing on their cake is when they produce multiple credit cards when they receive their order and ask the attendant to try each and perhaps take a little off each card.

Stuff that mate. I get better service and food if I step right up. Order. Pay and walk away with the fresh stuff. If ever I have poor foor preperation I take my complaint back and politely explain that i wasn't satisfied. I always receive a fresh order free.

Okay, I'm in drive through, on a time limit, I get my order, go to work, don't like it, ring or go on line and on my way home or another time I am supplied with a fresh meal generally handed to me by a supervisor, with an apology and and if I don't like the free meal please mention his/her name and they will give me another!

Try that in a fancy resturant. Tragidy here is everyone crticizes the fast food they receive because their expectations are that of a fancy resturant patron. get over it. Go in, order without the fuss and bother of being picky and wanting the best of everything like Paris Hilton.

Suck it up princesses, it was your choice.

Bally,

edit on 31-3-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Wow, you'd think that in the home country of McDonalds it would be a far smoother experience, with a truly lushest meal to boot.

When I go threw the drive thru, I just usually order a large Auzzie angus meal, with a diet coke for the drink (please).. they get my order right every time and there's nearly always a very polite cute 20 year old litlle blondie serving me... The burger is nearly always made to perfection and tastes awesome.

I don't know? Maybe if they were paid better over there in the US of A you guys would get better service too... lol.

Yeah , same here in the states...perhaps the OP is:
"Searching for Macs in all the wrong places ..." continue old country song here.

Love this, stars guys....

Bally

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I generally tend to order my McDonalds to be struck from the air by thermobaric ordnance.

I only order food from places which actually offer some on their menu.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

well let's see

You used "Somalian tongue," morbidly obese, and ebonics on the same page

But no I can't fathom why anyone would think there was a tinge of racism or hatred in there

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

with a diet coke for the drink

i love that, yeah this diet coke will offset all the # i eat.

its sugar that makes you gain weight, imo... I've got a theory that there's nothing particularly wrong or unhealthy about eating at MacDonald's, when you order a protein rich hamburger with tomato and lettuce,.. Its just that sugar drenched drink that will undo ya.

Fats a good for you and actually essential for getting nutrients into your body... that's why fat free diets with lots of fruit are beyond moronic, all your body is absorbing is empty calories , since fats are essential for absorbing micro nutrients.

All this crap about the food at Mcdonalds being bad for you, is just a bunch of new age hippy nonsense, imo... protein and fats are good for people with active lifestyles.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well there is a very high amount of sodium, and do you know what type of fat is in the burgers?

Unless they do things differently down under, not sure you could really say their food is 'good' for you.
You are not wrong about fat being good for you, but it isn't any and all fat that falls into that category.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

LOL, thank you friend for making me laugh and I am still laughing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join