It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hold on to your dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This place is a goldmine of a tomorrow- land.. The minds i see i couldnt even dream, we can forge a tomorrow for the better of mankind.. But this place is being used and sucked out by mischievous personas looking for something to hold on to...

In the ancient world the most important thing we had, was a craft of writing a compelling story based on what the brain is wired to respond to in every story we hear. Create empathy, find a mystery and deal with your demons. A suspense, a cause-and-effect, a momentum and tension.. This is what society is about, hold on to your dreams, dont share them, cause there are to many dreamcatchers around..
edit on 30-3-2016 by sosruko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosruko
This place is a goldmine of a tomorrow- land.. The minds i see i couldnt even dream, we can forge a tomorrow for the better of mankind.. But this place is being used and sucked out by mischievous personas looking for something to hold on to...

In the ancient world the most important thing we had In this course, it was a craft of writing a compelling story based on what the brain is wired to respond to in every story we hear. Create empathy, find a mystery and deal with your demons. A suspense, a cause-and-effect, a momentum and tension.. This is what society is about, hold on to your dreams, dont share them, cause there are to many dreamcatchers around..

The powers that be stifle dreams for profit, but dream on it isn't taxed yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosruko

In the ancient world the most important thing we had, was a craft of writing a compelling story based on what the brain is wired to respond to in every story we hear. Create empathy, find a mystery and deal with your demons. A suspense, a cause-and-effect, a momentum and tension.. This is what society is about, hold on to your dreams, dont share them, cause there are to many dreamcatchers around..

This place is really just an internet forum with many different viewpoints. There are many dreamers here, pragmatists too. One might forge a better tomorrow for all mankind, who can say? Mischievous personas are the best kind, they can hold a mirror that we might reflect. It's all good.
This is the ancient world, nothing has changed really. Stories with archetypal motifs create empathy, although at the end of the day I suppose everything is archetypal.
I think you have some good ideas, and an interesting perspective that comes through in some of your stories. Some of them need tidying up a little.
If ATS is so dire...why keep returning?

Regards midicon.

new topics

join