It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Difference is Obama is currently president. Had this video come out after the Donald were president those kids very likely would get a visit from authority.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Imagine for a moment, what would happen if a group of white kids made a video saying they were going to kill Obama. They would be in jail within a matter of minutes and it would be the top story on the news for days. The Establishment always gives liberals a free pass.

Um... No they wouldn't. First Amendment and all that nonsense.

At the very least, If you don't think for one moment it wouldn't be all over the news, you're fooling yourself. Why isn't this video in the news? hmmmmm

Because a bunch of punk kids making a rap video isn't news worthy. Or at least it hasn't been news worthy since the 90's when gangsta rap first started offending suburban America.

Oh trust me, if a bunch of white kids made a rap video about killing a black man (Obama) it would be all over the news.

How about no? I won't trust you. Pics or it didn't happen, otherwise this thread is a hyperbolic mess. You can't just assume something is true because your bias says so. You have to produce it.

Its called common sense, pal.

It's called deny ignorance pal. Some of us actually practice it at this website.

Then you're ignorant if you think if the roles were reversed and these were white kids doing this about Obama, that nothing would come out of it, not even it being all over the news. Sorry. I don't need proof for that. I just know it would happen and it would. Fact.

I'm ignorant because I want to see evidence of these wild accusations being true before believing them instead of just trusting my gut instinct? I'm not sure you know what the definition of "ignorant" is.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Trump supporters denying ignorance?!

ROFL!!!!

Anyone who supports a pathological liar isn't concern with denying ignorance.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sure something like that already exists and no one cares.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe not.

But there's a certain bunch of folks in DC who are probably going to, if they haven't already, got them down on a watch list, or have scheduled a visit.

The Secret Service. They will not see the humour in it. They have no sense of humour. None. What. So. Ever. Personally, I think it's much to do about nothing. They don't see it that way. At all.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Poor America. Has it really come to this?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Meh, they are just showing off their autistic....ermmm artistic talent! No offense to people who are actually struggling with autism....

Considering every day is now opposite day, I think they are actually telling us all through their tolerance, they just want to give the Donald a hug!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I'm sure something like that already exists and no one cares.

Great.

Would love to see the video!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I have to shake my head too.

Because the number 1 killer of 'blacks' is abortion.

The number 2 killer of them are other 'blacks'.

But those lives don't matter in that false narrative.

Yeah there is institutionalized racism because for over 60 years a certain party that shall remain nameless is the biggest bunch of racists around.

It's called negative reinforcement.

Over, and over repeated told x is out to get them so vote for them they will 'protect' them.

When they don't give a ratts behind other than a vote, and once they get it.

They are forgotten about for four years then it rinses and repeats.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Trump supporters denying ignorance?!

ROFL!!!!

Anyone who supports a pathological liar isn't concern with denying ignorance.

When they learn the definitions of 'racist' and 'fascists'.

Maybe they can claim 'denial of ignorance'.

Until then I have seen them do nothing, but actively embrace it.

Like 'rap' videos'.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

They had better kill him.

Otherwise they might be forced to get jobs some day.

Or they might create a government program that PAYS criminals 'not' to commit crimes!

Like this crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Feel free to do a search.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He has gotten a lot of death threats
edit on 30-3-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Feel free to do a search.

I did, didn't find anything.

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not necessarily. Direct threats aren't protected speech. A court would have to determine if this rap is a threat, or simply political hyperbole before it could be said that it is just "freedom of speech."

#AllLivesMatter
(posted purely because they do and I disagree with the flailing attempts some have made to lambast the concept simply because it displays the clear hypocrisy of supporting a racial division of "lives that matter.")

Burd, saying "all lives matter" is like:

You are at dinner with your family, and everyone gets food except for you. By the time the dishes get passed to you they're empty.

You say, "I should get a fair share of the dinner..." And then, your mother corrects you, "No, everyone should get their fair share".

And you know what, it's true. It's an awesome ideal. Everyone should get a fair share in an ideal world. That was sort of your point, to be included in the "everyone" by pointing out the disparity that just occurred.

The thing is, when you said, "I should get my fair share" there is a given and implied "too" at the end. "I should get my fair share, too". I guess we need to strengthen our English studies in America *eyeroll*

When your mom says "Everyone should get their fair share" she is being dismissive and ignoring the problem. She's shutting you down, ignoring the problem and fact you don't have any food and everyone should just ignore that fact.

The same with black lives matter.

It's "black lives matter, too". By saying "all lives matter" you are ignoring the problem that those people are raising. Your dismissing them, pushing them away. It's arrogant and dismissive.

There's an attraction to it as well -- it feels morally superior to say "all lives matter". It insulates and confirms biases, allows one to walk away without contemplating the social implications and the plight those protesters face. It makes going back to just ignoring the problem easier, all while feeling a smug satisfaction that you are the "better" or "smarter" or "intellectually superior" person.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It's "black lives matter, too". By saying "all lives matter" you are ignoring the problem that those people are raising. Your dismissing them, pushing them away. It's arrogant and dismissive.

Yes, I am because I think the "problem" they're raising is BS in the context in which it was originally raised. Kid gets aggressive with a cop, acts like a violent dick, cop shoots kid. Guess what? It happens to more white people than it does to black people. The difference is that it would be beyond asinine in our culture to gnash teeth over any dude stupid enough to go toe to toe with a cop after tipping over a convenience store and get shot by the cop for it. #BlackLivesMatter was born out of the political manipulation of a demographic that has failed to control crime within their own communities, yet find it impossible to allow the justice system to do it's job because they were raised with an archaic distrust of local LEOs simply because "they're of the man and the man keeps us down."

...and before you mention it, yeah, I'm somewhat hypocritical here. I wasn't raised with any distrust or hatred of local and state cops, but I sure as hell despise me some federales, revenuers, ATF, and FBI Nazis. The only difference is I'm not out tearing up jack in my own neighborhood, victimizing my community, then feigning indignation over the consequences.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Not necessarily. Direct threats aren't protected speech. A court would have to determine if this rap is a threat, or simply political hyperbole before it could be said that it is just "freedom of speech."

Agreed and the hook "we got a choppa in the trunk for Trump" is almost certainly not going to meet the legal standard for a what could reasonably construed as a legitimate threat and I think we both know it.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So I'm just trying to get this straight: You don't believe that there is any truth to substantiate a claim that black people are treated differently by law enforcement than white people?

edit on 30-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why? Who shoulders the blame for those negative interactions and what has precipitated them?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

If the roles were reversed, BLM, Al and Jesse would be calling for their heads...

(A) Someone found a youtube video of angry teens acting tough?...call CNN
(B) The roles were reversed...except it was every single racist hillbilly during President Obama's run for office and the right wing called it "free speech"..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join