It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Threaten to KILL DONALD TRUMP in Amateur Rap Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Imagine for a moment, what would happen if a group of white kids made a video saying they were going to kill Obama. They would be in jail within a matter of minutes and it would be the top story on the news for days. The Establishment always gives liberals a free pass.

Um... No they wouldn't. First Amendment and all that nonsense.

At the very least, If you don't think for one moment it wouldn't be all over the news, you're fooling yourself. Why isn't this video in the news? hmmmmm

Because a bunch of punk kids making a rap video isn't news worthy. Or at least it hasn't been news worthy since the 90's when gangsta rap first started offending suburban America.

Oh trust me, if a bunch of white kids made a rap video about killing a black man (Obama) it would be all over the news.

How about no? I won't trust you. Pics or it didn't happen, otherwise this thread is a hyperbolic mess. You can't just assume something is true because your bias says so. You have to produce it.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Imagine for a moment, what would happen if a group of white kids made a video saying they were going to kill Obama. They would be in jail within a matter of minutes and it would be the top story on the news for days. The Establishment always gives liberals a free pass.

At the very least, If you don't think for one moment it wouldn't be all over the news, you're fooling yourself. Why isn't this video in the news? hmmmmm

Because a bunch of punk kids making a rap video isn't news worthy. Or at least it hasn't been news worthy since the 90's when gangsta rap first started offending suburban America.

Oh trust me, if a bunch of white kids made a rap video about killing a black man (Obama) it would be all over the news.

How about no? I won't trust you. Pics or it didn't happen, otherwise this thread is a hyperbolic mess. You can't just assume something is true because your bias says so. You have to produce it.

Its called common sense, pal.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Or.... If a Christian film maker made one about Muslims.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's called deny ignorance pal. Some of us actually practice it at this website.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
The hypocrisy of those that will make excuses for this video but are the first to cry "Racist" when the roles are reversed are what fries my but. Responsibility for one's actions and accepting recourse seems to be an outdated concept to some. Some will applaud this effort, and attribute it to some form of "protest" in order to justify the message it conveys. I see it as another form of hate-speach, enabled and supported by the very people in the first sentence of this post.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey, it's freedom of speech.

You know, that pesky 1st Amendment?

With freedom of speech also comes consequences. You have to deal with the repercussions and fall out of the words you say.

Although, if you are rich and wealthy enough....you can pretty much say whatever you want and get away with it. I mean, Trump said he could run around shooting people and still win people's votes.

And this "all lives matter" is the most dog-whistle racist stuff I've seen in a while. Look up that term if you don't know what it means. I'm to busy to educate this morning.
edit on 30-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It's called deny ignorance pal. Some of us actually practice it at this website.

Then you're ignorant if you think if the roles were reversed and these were white kids doing this about Obama, that nothing would come out of it, not even it being all over the news. Sorry. I don't need proof for that. I just know it would happen and it would. Fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I hope one day they look back on their younger selves and cringe at their behavior. It's fine to not like a person, but to talk about how to kill them? And why, why are so many of them walking with a hand covering their man bits? Is there some point to this?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

And this "all lives matter" is the most dog-whistle racist stuff I've seen in a while. Look up that term if you don't know what it means. I'm to busy to educate this morning.

You don't think "black lives matter" is racist then? Or do you mean any and all of the "Lives matter" stuff that gets said is?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Would love to see the reaction if someone made a "Kill Bernie" video.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

The Donald has Secret Service protection. ALL death threats will be investigated and sussed out for threat level.
I'm guessing some boys will have a knock on the door if it looks at all real...

How would WE know, however, if that happened? We most likely Would NOT Know. The Secret Service may have already dealt with this behind the scenes and that's that.

ANY credible threat will be looked at and SHOULD be looked at to ensure a candidate's safety, and the safety of their family and staff. I don't care if I loath what a candidate says or intends, but death threats cross a line in a Democracy in the form of silencing millions by silencing one. Unacceptable. Not cool.

edit on 30-3-2016 by AboveBoard because: grammar nazi!!! In the mirror, look!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No, I don't. Black lives matter isn't saying "no one else's lives matter". It's not saying, "black people's lives are more valuable". It's not placing black people on an elevated pedestal or platform, it's pointing at a problem.

When people say "all lives matter" they're not saying everyone is equal. What is being said is that there is no racial disparity in America, no injustice, despite stacks of statistics going back decades to the contrary. When "all lives matters" is used, it is used in a dismissive way to imply that black lives to not matter.

I have to shake my head at all these "black racist" posts lately. It really shows me how terrified white America is of black people standing up for themselves against entrenched, institutionalized and veiled racism. A classic, textbook psychological trick is to vilify the victim, in order to feel better about one's own prejudices.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looks like a school day, and these dropouts are wearing fresh clothes purchased with money from an Obama social program. Lots of time on their hands.. too much.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not necessarily. Direct threats aren't protected speech. A court would have to determine if this rap is a threat, or simply political hyperbole before it could be said that it is just "freedom of speech."

#AllLivesMatter
(posted purely because they do and I disagree with the flailing attempts some have made to lambast the concept simply because it displays the clear hypocrisy of supporting a racial division of "lives that matter.")

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wow, violence in a rap song?

Get out!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

You don't think "black lives matter" is racist then? Or do you mean any and all of the "Lives matter" stuff that gets said is?

I realize you were speaking to MystickMushroom and that he answered, but really, the intention of Black Lives Matter is simply "Black Lives Matter TOO" as in "also" as in "we are being unfairly targeted by police, we are still trying to recover from institutionalized racism and that, guess what, we really want to be equal participants in American society and that means having our voices heard by those who have more power, which is generally speaking, white people."

It is NOT "Black Lives Matter More Than Your Non-Black Lives Matter!" It is simply NOT.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

...that's some hardcore white guilt crap there. OF COURSE black people can be just as racist and hateful as any other group. Nobody is terrified of anything, they're just sick and tired of being blamed for the personal failures and shortcomings of people we've never met or had any involvement with.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

They had better kill him.

Otherwise they might be forced to get jobs some day.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So......

"Black Lives Matter" isn't racist, but "All Lives Matter" is racist because it implies all races (white included) and since white is included, its racist.

Just like the video in this thread doesn't get the media attention because they are black teens threatening a white man. But if they were all white teens and saying those same threats about Obama, it would be all over the damn news with a headline of "RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERICA!"

I cannot stand double standards, sorry

Anyway, I'm out of this thread now. This is all sickening.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join