It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tooth, Aah and the Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I stood with my ancestors in a world they created, and watch how the new world forms in a way we never thought would happen..
I held the Ankh in my hand, and heard him say; " We forged this, look at them now, even those who claims they carry our name "
The council of the old was once again resurrected, not but choice but the lack of commitment that called themselves bearers of the true cross..
You see the stories of lies they tell the pyramids are, they make stories of tombs of God, when its nothing more than a point showing a path south, between the star cross and the pointer star and when a year passes they are back to where it was first found..
So i said to Aah;" The followers of Tooth worship you,look into their lodges its full of deceit and lies, and they came out of their nests when no one was watching"
Without the pyramid we would never had our first civilization, and their words are always in the other direction..
So Tooth came walking into the council, and asked ;" How did this happen? " and i said " Knowledge in the wrong hands will always turn dark "

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Deep.

new topics

join