It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to read someone's mind.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
OK basically there is this thing people do where the initials of their spoken words (acrostics) spell out other words, forwards or backwards with the first or last letters of words.

It's a neat trick, I figured it out almost 10 years ago, some people do it more than others. Some people don't do it at all. Many times I've been shocked but what I read. Only once have I read an entire sentence revealed by acrostics. Statistically the chances of that Are Slim So (there is an example, ASS acrostic) I knew it was real early on.

They have no idea they're doing it, it's all sub conscious.
edit on 30-3-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

Ok, this is something completely new to me. Can you give some examples?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Say what? I'm "xperienced" (wink wink) in my counter culture somewhat hippy younger years (9 years lol) , but reading eachothers minds via sentence restructuring? Please explain more, I'm somewhat interested.
edit on 30-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I tried over 20 minutes to copy the link of my Jackie chan what meme on my 5 y/o tablet, I failed

Insert jackie chan "what?!?" meme here

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Special sauce don't let us down I want to know how to read people's minds, it would totally change my bar pick up lines!

Please don't let me down OP, I have been burnt before!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If you want a cheesy bar pickup line say "hi my name is, I like to repurpose things, your dress would make a nice hat, sound fun?"
I edited the original post and pointed out an example.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Special sauce in leu of your edit I am none the wiser, what is happening!!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Shouldnt that be incredibly difficult to notice without a transcript?

I am not even sure I could memorize the acrostics of what I am saying let alone others.

Interessting topic none the less.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Everybody knows that the best pickup lines start with "Hey, baby". Example: "Hey, baby. Are you tired? You've been running around in my head all night." I have better ones but I don't want to get banned.

On topic: Could you give examples of what you were talking about? Like others have said, it sounds interesting.

edit on 30-3-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

With those pickup lines no wonder your avatar is a lone wolf

edit on 30-3-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatever08152

It IS tedious. Text messages are easier to analyze.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about that, sounds kinda hokey-pokey.

But there are a couple of clear-cut ways to know what is on a person's mind and heart.

Jesus said that out of the abundance of the heart speaks the mouth. That is, a person speaks about what is on their heart. If it isn't in their heart, it won't be their for their mind to dwell on, and if their mind isn't dwelling on it, they won't be talking about it.

Also, your eyes look at what you desire.

A person who has no interest in cars will not care what type of car is passing them on the street. A person with interest and desire in cars, or certain types will definitely notice them, and look at them when they are driving by. You just have to see where their eyes go. That obviously goes with other things to. Basically anything.

So, keep an eye out on what their eye is on, and what their speech is on. Then you can pretty much figure out what they are thinking. And it really doesn't take that long to figure a person out either, if you're observant. A few minutes perhaps.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
I said I had better lol. You could always try this one: "Hey, baby. You know what would look good one you? Me!" Chicks dig that lol. Try it. You might want to wear a cup though.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I haven't learned anything yet. I don't know if it's just over my head or what, but I need more of an explanation.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
You and everyone else here, it seems.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
OK basically there is this thing people do where the initials of their spoken words (acrostics) spell out other words, forwards or backwards with the first or last letters of words.

It's a neat trick, I figured it out almost 10 years ago, some people do it more than others. Some people don't do it at all. Many times I've been shocked but what I read. Only once have I read an entire sentence revealed by acrostics. Statistically the chances of that Are Slim So (there is an example, ASS acrostic) I knew it was real early on.

They have no idea they're doing it, it's all sub conscious.

Hmm...

After sorting through your post I found 'follow Ian'

"Who's Ian?" I hear everyone ask. Well, hold on to your hats - Ian McLean started the Acronym Game Thread. Another 'playing with words' exercise.

Of course it all falls down a bit when we realise that the OP doesn't participate in the Acronym Thread.

Except ... Special Sauce, I think I have discovered the secret of your subconscious and identified your hidden yearning.

Dang - I'm good at this. Do try it, Everyone

edit on 30-3-2016 by berenike because: spelling and punctuation

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Im not totally convinced, but since you done it for ten years. Im gonna ask any verified source ? Otherwise its just another scam to me..

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SugarDaddy

A different page width would render that document a useless example.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: SugarDaddy

A different page width would render that document a useless example.

Excepted it wasn't even an example since the OP specifically said

the initials of their spoken words

which my post is clearly not. It was more some innocent fun that went all over your serious head

top topics

<<   2 >>

join