It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself to everyone!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Chuckle, chuckle, snort, s'n-word', havin a go mate!

Kindest regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hello. I like to think that I have an open mind. This site seemed an interesting place to explore that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey neighbour! I'm also from Australia! Further north though. And I'm only a year older than you. Nice to see fellow Aussie gals on here!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I don't log in every day here but noticed your pretty face and that we have similar interests.

I was having trouble sleeping this morning and the site with a dark background often makes me sleepy but not this morning.

Yesterday morning I woke up from a weird dream of all my electrical appliances getting fried if it was plugged into the grid. Dreaming of some massive power surge lasting a few minutes. Even dreamed the copper plumbing had electrical energy and certain connections were melting and causing all kinds of leaks. I have no idea why I have so many weird dreams. Maybe It's because I've been sleeping with the tv on. I think the show Poltergeist started out like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: celinem

hihihih welcome my name is joe look forward to discussing things with you in the future

top topics

<< 1   >>

join