It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Muslims Must Be Assumed To Be Dangerous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Metallicus

If I were Muslim, I'd be royally pissed off right now.

Not at you, OP.

I'd be pissed at the SOB's that are causing all of this. I'd shout it out at the mosque, I'd stage protests, I'd write OP-ED's.

I'd fight them. I would speak up.

If I were Muslim, I'd gather all 1.6 billion of us and beat the living #### out of the radical bastards that are ruining it for the rest of us.

If I were a Muslim.

Muslims are speaking up all over the world and many are dying for it...just look in Pakistan.

The Iraqis, Kurds and even Iranians and Syrians ALL Muslims of different kinds are fighting ISIS.

Their doing the dying

Now Saudi Arabia, who I consider part of the problem, is doing otherwise.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yes, he didn't say all Muslims are dangerous, he said it should be "assumed" from his perspective, one based on survival mode.

link   
At least now I know why Trump is doing so well.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wish you would do that with all the bad people who kill others with guns.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Yes, he didn't say all Muslims are dangerous, he said it should be "assumed" from his perspective, one based on survival mode.

Which isn't all that much different from a definitive declaration to a paranoid mind. Akin to saying one must assume all black men are crack dealers & avoid them to be safe.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: slider1982

I am aware of the Muslims in the UK. Allot of extremsit imams their they need to be delt with asap. But from my underatanding its a small percentage comapired to your "moderate muslims " .

I can only account for the Muslims in america and the community's ive been around .

Nice,

I will put up with my native friends being abused by hate gangs for wearing skirts in summer that they deem to cause offence to their muslim views.. Or the fact that I can not walk in many parts of the area that I was born and raised in as I am a white (c???) and this is their country now.. Or the large groups of men that have followed my wife to almost her front door. This can happen with any group yet we still have community leaders that represent the Muslim populas that refuse to speak to a women or even shake hands with one even if they are from the council or local authority..

Yes there are many radical imams and where are the "non" radicals that are trying to stop it???...

This type of behaviour I do not believe represents muslims or how they should act but there is a serious problem that many western born muslims are causing for their other brothers and sisters and I say that sincerely.

A large majority of these people are born into western society so they should not know any different but someone is filling their heads with radical views..

RA

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

yea funny that isn't this the point some christian extremism is brought up?

Why is it when i speak out against that stupid #ing christian pastor talking about killing homosexuals & Ted Cruz spoke at his rally, I DON'T FEAR FOR MY LIFE.

so just to clarify; just in case anyone wants to go that direction, we are not talking apples to apples.
edit on 29-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

a reply to: MysticPearl

It's frustrating. I think that extremists, jihadists, rely on the fear that so many Muslims have.

To fear your own church must be horrifying.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well, I hear ya, Israel profiles all the time against Muslims/Arabs and it mostly works out but it's a dangerous path to go down. There are over a billion peaceful Muslims and I think you'd drive yourself crazy if you were suspicious of them all. That, and it would most likely lead you down a road of prejudice so tread lightly.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am not calling for discrimination

Actually, you are calling for discrimination.

T&C stop me from saying what I really think about your OP, dick.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I have never shied away from calling out "bad people with guns".

Simply because "bad people with guns" won't kill/rape my family if I speak out.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
All I suggested is that I will avoid this demographic because of their propensity for violence.

How the bloody hell can you tell who is a Muslim and who isn't, especially in (supposedly) 'civilised' Modern Western 'Democracies'?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Sad, isn't it.

I can speak out against child rape in the Catholic church, bad mouth Westboro Baptist, and not have to fear for my wife or my children's lives.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I can't stand it - I dropped at least 12 IQ points just reading the OP

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thing is, it's probably not from "their" church. It's probably not their neighbor they need fear...even if they disagree, they're not going to kill him or his kids for it. They know each other, they know their kids, the kids know each other, may even be friends.

No, it's the outsider. The agent provocateur (sp?). The internet agitator who hooks in the one kid, or a small grouping of them. Those are the dangerous ones.

But, yeah, much like having to fear the Inquisitor not all that many years ago. Or the Cotton Mathers, the powerful influential outsider.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Only one way. By their actions.

No other way is the right way, either. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I have never shied away from calling out "bad people with guns".

Simply because "bad people with guns" won't kill/rape my family if I speak out.

Why don't you gather up all the other peaceful people who own guns and kick the sh^# out of those bad guys and stop them?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If I let a church raise my children, if I allowed a religious leader to dictate what is best for my children, I'm willfully abdicating responsibility and simply "hoping" that the religious leader isn't a nut job.

Raising your children to blindly obey any religious or non-religious dogma is dangerous. It teaches them not right from wrong, it trains them to obey.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

No, the counter argument is essentially, "not all Muslims are a threat" so ignore the situation entirely.

And getting into the all vs some argument is just a distraction. It stems from being more concerned with being offended than offering any real solutions.

What's your solution? I have yet to come across one person who's argued "all Muslims aren't a threat" who have instead offered a solution to the extremist problem.

And the extremists love that. They love that Europe is so PC and worried about offending that they're able to move in and set up shop. They're using our culture against us. You're playing right into their hands.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Do what feels comfortable for you, but bear in mind that more Americans have been killed by single-shooter, mentally ill/delusional people with diagnosable mental disorders (that are treatable) -- with guns that should have never been bought -- than Muslims.

It's apparently safer to board a plane to Syria, than it is to go to a movie, or attend school.

I'm not being a smartass, because I understand the concerns, and I'm not without my own, but it seems like these fears can take a backseat, at least in the U.S., to the abovementioned. At least for now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join