It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is behind the (Im)migration crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What's really going on in Eidomeni, at the Greek and Skopian borders?

Just check the link below

Here

Watch the video from 12:44. The video source is a Greek tv channel called Alpha. The audio is in Greek, so does the subs but the dialogs between the "activists" (who are in fact foreign agents) and the reporter are in English.

Personally i find it extremely weird to see Korean "activists" who paid their own expenses (as they claim) to go from Korea to Eidomeni to help the (im)migrants. Check 16:40.

A bit of explanation of what you see:
- The reporter shows "activists" with walkie talkies guiding the (im)migrants on a protest.
- The "activists" deny to talk to the camera, are being nervous and offensive against the camera crew.

Is this the way true activists act in other parts of the world, ie Africa? They try to stop the camera from taking images? They organize protests?
edit on 29-3-2016 by JesusChristwins because: explanation

In addition, i 'd like to mention the situation someone can observe at the areas around the encampments in case someone says that i am being a racist.
I live 1 km from the nearest encampment. Every Cross from the churches or chapels (Orthodox Christians live in the country) of the area has been destroyed. There were 2 chapels near the encampment of my area. One right next to the encampment and one at the outskirts of the village. The one next to the encampment was found with a destroyed Cross, Windows and Saints' Images just 2 days after the arrival of the (im)migrants. A week earlier it had been renovated! The one at the outskirts of the village was found in the same situation the following morning.

I am asking now rhetorically: is this how a person in need acts?
edit on 29-3-2016 by JesusChristwins because: addition

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

It's the United Nations agenda 21/30 in the preliminary stages.

It will destroy the world as we know it...order out of chaos.

I'm not speaking of immigration in general, but this present charade, is just that. If the USA could stop meddling in everyone else's affairs, this wouldn't be happening.

edit on 29-3-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Personally i find it extremely weird to see Korean "activists" who paid their own expenses (as they claim) to go from Korea to Eidomeni to help the (I'm)migrants.

"South" Koreans, right?

Terror by proxy, war by proxy, why not 'aid' by proxy, too?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, pardon me. South Koreans.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Probably Soros is paying their expenses, and paychecks and everything else.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Tbh, we have been reading in conspiracy websites lately that few foreign companies are now interested to buy the old abandoned factories near the encampments. Of course, this is just a coincidence (sarcasm).
edit on 29-3-2016 by JesusChristwins because: grammar correction

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm sure some of the big business tycoons in Europe like this, more workforce to explore in the future without having to pay much, unless the migrants prefer social benefits which is what half of them are at least chasing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Along with S.Koreans, others mentioned are Spanish, Europeans in general and the van it shows at some point had German license plates. (I have nothing against any nationality, I just wanted to mentioned them all)
Also, do note the logo on the side of the van...looks like a kabbalistic symbol to me.
I would upload pictures of it but ATS says I'm not allowed because I use adblocker. New low for ATS' resume.

I'm not gonna make a hypothesis about this mess. All I know is that, the survivors of the manufactured mess in the M.East fled and keep fleeing to the west. Those of them that didn't drown want to leave Greece and most of the EU wants them imprisoned here and now we have these things happening.

new topics

top topics

join