It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat is a reptilian in disguise, and I think she's onto me!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Poor kitty. If I ever did that to our cat, I wouldn't live the day to tell about it.
She looks at me bad if I accidentally give her the wrong brand of cat food.

It does sound like an awesome drinking game though, kind of like beer pong but with cats.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Reptilian... perhaps. But there is more then one form of shape-shifter!

edit on 29-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harut

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Harut

Stay on her good side.
They're smart, ruthless, and they know what you're thinking!

Will do. Thanks for the tip. Sometimes while I'm reading she just stares at me. I always thought she was just staring out of love, but now I'm starting to question her motives.

She's trying to decide whether to take out the eyes first or go straight for the jugular.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The furry little reptilians can be stopped with catnip!!!
(altho tuna makes a good diversion)

They sits, they stares, they works the mind control!!!

Fortunately mine are young yet and have been practicing "working the cuteness". That whole deal where they make sure you are watching, then flop over and pose, gauging your reaction to the dreaded cuteness. It's a trap, I know it but can't look away.

One night I will be smothered in my sleep with a pillow because the store was out of the chicken cat treats..
I'm resigned.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I love your story. Cats aren't reptilian. They're feline; descendants of the lion people. He he.

I had to go and ask my cat but she looked at me like she had no clue as to what I was talking about though when I walked into the other room I woke her from a deep sleep. She was probably out of body traveling and pouncing on reptilians in the astral realm.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The "toss" was maybe 2 feet. I would NEVER harm an animal. Just thought I should clear that up lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't know if ours are reptilians or not but they've even got our guests trained to do their bidding. Even though they're full grown cats, they both have the high cuteness quotient. The guests never see their reptilian nature---the one that wakes you at their pleasure and makes dire threats if you don't respond correctly to their wishes.
Some people are slaves to money---and then there are cat people!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Lies!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
My cat is lying at my feet. I just woke him up and asked him if he was a lizard, he opened his eyes looked at me for a second and went back to sleep.

I started to respond to the OP and all of a sudden my cat is on top of me and slaps the mouse away and grins and says: I eat lizards for breakfast.

And then laid back down to sleep.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

So your cat is a disinfo agent?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just one eye.. The left eye huh??

Where have I seen this before?

He he he and now I have you all logged as possible dissidents from our kitty city sittin pretty in the stars.. Check my avatars.. Silly humans I didn't even disguise.. Look into my eyes!!

We have hijacked the timelines collapsing the separation between your world and ours.
Here is some of our story:

a reply to: TNMockingbird

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Catnip turned my cuddly play fighter feather paws, as he didn't use any claws, into a terrible claw machine bound with spring loaded muscle and a fast sprint able to move our couch with me and his mom on it.. Just charge up and down the house leap over the couch, over my head.. Tear through the house turn around and charge again this time jump with half twist run sideways on back of couch push off and couch moves again.. I have no idea how he was so strong..

Catnip is just asking for trouble.

Sunlight is their weakness just like blood sucking vampires..
Is it any coincidence vampires have 2 main teeth like a SNAKE bite??
Yes sunlight yes.

Forget my last post I'm actually just a human.

He he he..

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

They're learning the language!!!
Oh Noes!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I'm guessing if i had a cat, it would swear... a lot.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

When on catnip, and being still or lying down, does it move its tail up and then down with a THUMP! My roomies cat (different roomie) did that.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Yes but more like a a circular motion sideways and up around to top and then thump. In this mode the reptilian eyes are all black. No iris left. Yikes.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Bahahaha! Love this thread! My cat is smart and comical. Sometimes we'll be talking about him without mentioning his name and at that very moment he will turn and look at us...like he knows.

Zazz, love that pic of the lizard and cat! Awesome!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
I asked my lizard and he called me a pussy

:confused:

BaaWaaaa

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ever see your cat teleport? Well......... you don't get to actually see them. No, they're much too clever for that. You're outside, your cat is in front of you, nowhere to hide. You look away for a moment and look back....... they're gone!!!! Then you see them again somewhere off to your left?

They do that on purpose. I'm convinced that they love it.

The thing that creeps me out even more is when cats appear to watch something moving juuuuust a little bit behind you.

I'm glad cats can't snicker.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Hahahaha! My cat seems to appear and disappear out of nowhere.

Oh, I finally asked him if he was a reptilian. He had no idea what I was talking about. Unless he's lying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join