It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Visitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I thought I was awake, lying in bed, everything perfectly normal. Except...

I moved my foot and felt someone else's foot beside mine. I became aware of someone lying in the bed with me - my ex best friend. I wondered how he came to be there, I knew the doors were locked and he shouldn't still have had a key.

As I was puzzling about this, he started to talk to me. I could feel his weight, his solidity, and understand everything he said.

But, he started to become less coherent, his words stopped making sense. He put his face closer to mine and started to slobber as he spoke. What had seemed like a friendly visit started to become extremely unpleasant.

The last thing he said, which made me think perhaps he came hoping for help, was 'my daughter is having a bad day tomorrow'.

So, he knew what was about to happen, a future event?

Anyway, the slobbering in my face was nasty so I wanted to get away and tried to extricate myself. And as I was doing that, I completely woke up.

I've experienced night terrors and visitations before, but nothing like this. Except that a few weeks ago I 'awoke' to find the same friend in my bed, solid as in real life, and wanting to hug me.

edit on 29-3-2016 by berenike because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Hi berenike,

I would do two things:
First, if it's possible call his daughter, check on her, (if she's a believer in the paranormal tell her what happened, if not then you need to be a little more careful, blame it on a gut feeling you have about tomorrow.) Perhaps you could say something like " I had a dream about you, I just want you to be careful tomorrow, ok? How's the dog?"

Second, if your friend visits you again, before he starts slurring his words, ask him why he keeps coming back. Does he have a message for you, or is he feeling lonely? Is he afraid of what comes after being stuck here?
Clearly he keeps coming back to you for a reason.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Harut

Not to be mean, but there is no love lost between me or either of them. They've both thieved from me and lied to me.

In fact the reason the friend is an ex-friend is because I asked if action could be taken to ensure I got at least some of my money back. I never heard from him again, even though he knows I'm ill and could use some help.

I'm actually too stubborn to get in touch to find out if he's alive or dead, bad as that sounds. It did occur to me that he might be stuck somewhere, but a person can mis-treat me at their peril

But, I don't know if it's really him or just an entity playing games. The first time when he wanted a hug something else had happened, too.

Sometimes, I wake up with a start and emit a snore as I come to. On that night, I woke snored once, then heard about three more snores coming from beside the bed. I listened carefully, it definitely wasn't me still snoring. It sounded just like my old dog.

So, I was very upset thinking that some entity had found a more cruel way to taunt me instead of just trying to scare me. You know, taunt me with my heart's desire that could never be real.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No, you're not mean, your situation is clear enough.
Ok ,then it can be possibly 2 things:

1.) He passed -away and is visiting you because he is guilt ridden. (That wouldn't explain the weird hugging part though.)

2.) Some lower demon , or evil natured spirit is taunting you. You are ill, vulnerable and easy prey.

I'm not a religious person, so I can't tell you what book to quote from, but I'd look into house cleansing prayers, and getting rid of unwanted demons. (a very kind ATS member sled735 knows people who would help you, they helped me once too. I know she won't mind me mentioning her. She's a great and very helpful person.)
These creatures have been known to take on the physical appearance of people we know, to confuse us, or get to us easier.
Happened to me once too with a coworker.

Wishing you good luck, and get rid of that thing asap.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Harut because: added a thought

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow. This is definitely intriguing. A message is trying to be delivered, whether its from your own sub- concious or very possibly from him. I dont think its from an entity, but im no expert. I would keep a dream journal and write everything down the very moment you wake. I have had crazy, outlandish dreams and thought "ill write it down in the morning, theres no way i could forget that" Next time i wake up ive forgotten half and very unsure about the other half. Find a reputable physical medium or someone who's involved in psychics. Say nothing of the specifics unless they pick up on it. Thats where the dream journal comes in handy. They have a wonderful collection of very reputable psychics and mediums online that can even have a session over the phone or web cam if need be. I could probably find the link if your interested

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Harut

Thank you very much for your replies.

I'm not religious either, but you've reminded me of a few things I did some years ago to try and rid myself of unwanted visitations.

Well, here's a turn up. I was about to write that I used to take a homeopathic remedy to help me, but I went to look it up to make sure I gave the correct name: Belladonna, in case it might help someone else.

I accidentally went to the wrong Homeopathic Encyclopedia page only to discover that Belladonna is also good for coughs. Which I am plagued with at the moment.

It really has helped to discuss this - thank you

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnybrown4792

Part of the reason I posted this is because it just happened in the early hours of this morning and, besides feeling a need the get it out in the open, I wanted a record of it.

I wimped out after the first event and didn't post about that until now.

I'm hoping to arrange to see a healer and was thinking that perhaps she can help me with this as well as my ailment.

I'm not too sure about online healing at the moment, but I won't rule it out as it's hard for me to go anywhere just now. Thank you very much for that suggestion.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I had a nice response all typed out, then it got lost because of some ridiculous WiFi authentication. But that page is dedicated to mediums and such, complete with reviews, each ones area of expertise, everything you would like to know about them. Many are world renowned. Screw the nah-sayers, if something is the least bit left field from their perception of "normal" their brain completely shuts down and they immediately try to discredit. Ive learned to never dismiss anyone's experience, no matter how far fetched. The slobbering thing could be your perception of your guys relationship. How everything broke down, how it used to be normal and it deteriorated. The more it kept happening and the more it stayed the same each time it happened would lead me to believe that its your sub concious trying to tell you something. But im no expert, just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I read your opening experience again, id definitely seek an expert. There may be several different things going on. Need someone who sees beyond our physical plane.

top topics

join