It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunshots reported a US Capitol Visitor Center

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Another "unarmed" black man shot by the "racist police."

Wher is the Black Lives Matter protest?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm surprised they aren't running this picture as the shooter.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
When alarms went off, subject pull his gun to hand it over to security staff. Security guard crap their pants, shoots at the man, first bullet ricocheted hiting the bystander woman, eventually the (insert your number here) bullet hits the man.
What we're looking is damage control and good crisis taken advantage of.
End of story.

That's exactly what I pulled from the evasive description of events.
They never said the guy aimed a gun at anybody.
Actually I am starting to doubt he even had a gun, as the officer on the scene just said a "weapon was recovered at the location". What if they planted the gun? Maybe the guy was taking a metallic lighter from his pocket or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Seems like he needed mental health care more than jail.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You're so right. How many people are being shot by police every day of the week? This one was in close proximity to elected leaders, which made it newsworthy. Especially today, because there's not much else going on. The media has run out of talking heads to dream up words over the terror attacks in Belgium and Pakistan. And they're ignoring Bernie Sanders's trouncing of Hillary in every primary 2 days ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
While listening to one radio station this morning, I heard three different descriptions of the events that took place.
Very different descriptions.
One had it reported that he had a gun, another said that he had what appeared to be a gun. Another said that security thought he had a gun and a gun had been recovered at the scene.
This radio station was an ABC affiliate.
We know how they have walked the story back from the original 'a shooter wounded a guard' when in reality, a bystander was wounded by security... the shooter, in this case.
I too, wonder if the gun that was recovered wasn't actually a security guard's gun.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree.

A shooting of innocent citizens by white house security who are overreacting would be a huge embarrassment to them.
Especially after all the reports of White House Secret Service messing up recently.

When I saw a Capitol police officer interviewed shortly after the incident, he also said only that a weapon was recovered at the scene, not that the person shot definitely had a gun.
And the expression on his face and his demeanor was hard to explain, but it seemed like an "oh sh!!" expression, rather than a "relieved its over" or a "down to business" expression. I wish I was a body language expert, but that was my gut instinct.

Also, they gave the all clear and opened the Capitol up pretty quickly afterwards. I think they might have continued to investigate and be overly cautious until they could be sure there were not others involved, if there had been an actual gun threat.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
If this place is so "f-ing predictable " (as you say) then why are you even here? Be done with it and move on.

And let you all irrationally rant about "evil Muslims" and "Commie Obama"without any argument? No.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join