It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tombstone Found in Central Park

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, this is certainly a new one. Is this or is it not a death threat? What say you ATS?

A new low for the poli-trickery- I must add, this is very creative Politihate
What will they think of next on the tails of the Trumpinator?

TRUMP Tombstone

It is unclear whether or not the Secret Service considered the tombstone a death threat.

"We're not going to comment on protective procedures or protective knowledge like that," Martin Mulholland, special agent in charge of the Secret Service's office of public affairs, told ABC News today.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Unless it was planted by another Elitest who ranks among Trump, it's not a valid death threat in the slightest.

They're the only people who could kill Trump.

Trump's goons would slaughter public peons and you'd not hear a peep about it before they ever became a threat to a billionaire.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Is this or is it not a death threat?

No, it is not. There is only a birth date, no death date. If it had a specific date of death, then maybe; but even then, I wouldn't classify it as a threat. More like a reminder to the Trump supporters (and Trump himself) that Trump is mortal.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Of course it's a death threat.
Tombstone = Death.
edit on 28-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If this was one of Obama the DHS, DOJ, FBI and IRS would already be on scene...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

that is kind of what I was thinking; Tombstone = Death.

lets see if the FBI says so.

thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why must you all be so fragile when it comes to Trump? If someone did do it and it said "Obama" on it, would you be on here saying that it was a "death threat"? The fact that every little thing that happens everywhere gets national facetime in this day and age is a drag. Freestyle drama.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

If someone put up a tombstone in Central Park with Obama's name on it, yes, I would expect it to be followed up on. It should be. Not being fragile for anyone.

I was making a case that ALL things like this, especially with all of the threats he is receiving, should be taken seriously.

It is, actually, pretty clever but you have to follow up on anything like this.
edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-28T11:21:58-05:001158 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Is it a real engraved tomb 'stone' though or a wooden or clay facsimile?

Only Trump would afford a real one to generate attention. It is in New York too, his home turf.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

This just proves that Trump is a zombie.

But seriously, a tombstone?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In that case he paid for someone to break the law since I'm pretty sure itt's a National Park (or something of the likes) lol

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well that's most definitely a weird thing to do. Why is there a ninja's face on Trump's tombstone? Either that or it's princess Leiah wearing a balaclava.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Only Trump would afford a real one to generate attention.

Dang, most of my dead relatives must have been swimming in money.
They have tombstones.

edit on b000000312016-03-28T11:44:48-05:0011America/ChicagoMon, 28 Mar 2016 11:44:48 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Of course, it's a death threat. You have to be an ostrich not to see that.

But, I can guarantee you one thing: Trump nor his supporters will be begging for a safe space to deal with the "pain and intimidation".

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Wouldn't you expect a date for his death if this was even an implied death threat? It's definitely not a new low in politicking either.
edit on 2016-3-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
While it's certainly funny in a low-brow humor way, it's certainly not a death threat. As someone else mentioned, a date of death on it could merit some sweating, but as it is, it's just another form of F You statement-making.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's a Sicillian message. It means we're having a slow news day.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The media and the left of this country are actively promoting his assassination, so this is no surprise. Of course all the while they blame Trump for inciting violence.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why should that be the qualifier?

Its morbid and implying his demise.

If you support death threats I guess this would make you smile. If you have the disposition of a violent child

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's a photoshop thing...... been exposed in the news.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join