It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World War Has Begun; Insightful article in the Off-Guardian newspaper by John Pilger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Their wont be any world wars in the future. Its all to complex now. Back in the day a good old war was fine because we could recover from it. Now we cant, nukes would get involved and we would all get wiped out. The people holding the big red button aren't stupid. Its all just posturing.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ben2522

No, just one regional war that will make the last world war seem like a small conflict in ferocity and body count.

Pray Russia is allowed to stomp Turkey into the book of History before they get their Caliphate ambitions really going again.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

edit on 9-4-2016 by riley because: wrong thread

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
We don't need a world war. We are in constant conflict as it is....a perpetual state of war.

It keep the military industrial complex going and keeps the branches of the armed forces experienced.

It funds new technology and updates older technologies.

....a world war isn't needed.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: royspeed

Sorry, but I barely know where to start. That's the not The Guardian, that's something called the Off-Guardian, which I've never heard of. Pilger goes on to claim that the B61 Model 12 is a new nuke. It's not, it's a refurbishment of the old B61, which has been knocking around since the 1960's. By the way, the refurbishment hasn't actually started yet. It should (funds permitting) start in 2020.
Pilger is going more than a little loopy methinks.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't want ww3

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join