It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS WALKING RIGHT IN TO THE US FROM MEXICO- AZ Att Gen raisingALARM - ON FOX No actions taken

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Why? Why do "they" want to let a tragedy happen. Why do "they" want to "slam a hammer down" on our own people?
Do you see the American people letting that happen? No.
This is so stupid because it's always different people in these jobs and that changes almost constantly. Any dictator is only an election or court process away from being out in the street.
Oh wait...it's the illuminati or NWO that's running the show. Ha ha ha

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

They showed their membership card....and they knew the secret handshake. Boo ya.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Come on now. We grow enough pot in this country to keep ourselves buzzed. We don't need no stinking pot from Mexico.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Although positions change in an administration, the life long figure heads behind the scene is still there. These are people not moved by politics, rather moved by money. And nothing makes money like a good tragedy.

Most of the elected officials on the national level have grown accustom to the free money and will not make waves for the puppet masters whom do indeed pull the strings. Its a matter of not in my back yard syndrome. They don't care as long as it doesn't happen in their backyard.

For America to fall would mean a green light for the one world order. America has always been the great hurdle. And it will get worse before it gets better.

When will it collapse? Now, we are all living it now....we just barely notice. Immigration is a battle we already lost.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yeah, that doesn't make sense. Why would they do anything like that. Stuff like this never happens, except...

PHOENIX — Six Middle Eastern men were arrested Monday after they allegedly tried to illegally cross the Arizona-Mexico border, the Border Patrol said. The five Pakistanis and one Afghan were with two Mexican smugglers when they were caught. Agents ran background checks on all the Middle Eastern men and no “derogatory information” was found.

ktar.com...

also, from the same story....

On Wednesday, five other men were detained in Honduras on suspicion of using stolen passports. They were possibly planning to enter the United States by crossing the Mexican border, an official said.

Nope, nothing to see here folks.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I'm confused. A sitting US Senator met with ISUS leaders and advocated arming them.

Are we for them or against them?

Interestingly, almost every record/article of McCain meeting with ISUS fighters has been scrubbed. All we're left with is spin, articles attacking Rand Paul and claiming that it was a hoax...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

There are no life long figure heads. This isn't a monarchy. And please I really really really don't believe in a NWO. That's fiction to sell books or movies or to get people to join conspiracy based websites. It pays the bills but has no basis in reality.
If there is a NWO I'm calling them out right now. They would have to be mental midgets if they couldn't pull off their diabolical plan after what... 240 years in the making? Pishaw they couldn't plan a bake sale in less than a century.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I look. That should tell you something.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This has been happening for years, and there have been numerous reports from folks in the border states that this is happening. They're officially called "Other Than Mexicans" -- OTMs. Korans and prayer blankets and other Muslim-associated items are regularly found along the smugglers' routes.

Back in '07 or '08 I was told by a DHS agent that there were more Muslim OTMs than Mexicans crossing the border; in part because of the laws passed by Arizona which prompted many illegals to self-deport back to Mexico, and in part because the terrorists were willing (and able) to pay more to the cartels to be smuggled in.

But the feds want to deny it... and the people don't want to believe it. Every time I've seen it reported -- here or anywhere -- there's always a demand for "proof" from a more "credible" source...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
This is total bull5hit! The Mexican cartels want to drug the American people and get money out of it, supporting or helping terrorists is going to impact their cash influx, IMHO no way in hell they are going to let this happen, not because they like us but because it affects their bottom line.

Many Mexicans do not like "gringos" very much but they have a saying over there that when the US gets a cold, Mexico gets Pneumonia... They won't let this happen, no chance in hell...!

Are those the same cartels who regularly kidnap Americans in Mexico and hold them from ransom, sometimes following through with their threat of death if the price isn't met?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
They obviously don't know Isis is doing that, otherwise they would just go and capture them, right?

Anyway, I thought some Mexican drug Lord declared war on Isis?

(post by Medicator removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme Your right but its the heroine and coke that come through the border, we don't want that or their schwag.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To think that people wanting to spread terror activities into the US are not entering is a bit shortsighted.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The cartels need the border open for the billion dollar drug trade, on top of that mexicans are really religious, but don't let another fake news stop people from foaming at the mouth.

cartels and isis is like water and oil.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

They're probably just back-up for the Bernie supporters protesting Trump rallies.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'd like to apologize for that last post.

ISIS members coming in are not back-up for Bernie supporters, they are actually Hillary campaign staffers.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

No we don't.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

And the source for this information is?

I can't..no wait, won't take Fox News at it's word, about anything.

~Tenth

Something, someone said. Somewhere.

Ah yes...the (CIA) Central Intuitive Agency...

Miss Chleo, is that you?!

But seriously, if that is indeed true, it would be very alarming. I don't doubt that ISIS would want to come in via the southern border, that makes sense, I just need to see some actual proof.

~Tenth

I thought only rapists and criminals come from Mexico ... oh, wait.

A lot of rapists and murderers DO come from Mexico.

Are you here for a discussion or....?

Is this just going to be yet another thread full of trolls?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And the source for this information is?

I can't..no wait, won't take Fox News at it's word, about anything.

~Tenth

Is that all you have to add? Why even post anything at all?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join