It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels: Cops shoot Muslim carrying a bomb in a rucksack after he takes a woman hostage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You know when you follow the money to the CIA and MI6, you know you're being played.
edit on 27-3-2016 by beijingyank because: spelling

edit on 27-3-2016 by beijingyank because: grammar

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

With good reason.

There is never a good reason to persecute innocent people with no involvement in bad actions.

I'm pretty sure no one wants to harm innocent people, however if the "innocent people" don't do a damn thing to expell or expose the non-innocent people among them - it becomes aiding & abetting. Which is punishable by any means necessary to protect the rest of the population who want nothing to do with your religion/war/cause.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Europeans should look into having pigs for pets and the police will have to have guard, search and drug pigs. The residents could place signs in their front yards stating "Beware Of Pigs" and have them in Arabic, also.

During Islamic initiated street fights, half starved hogs should be released into the fray.

All the shops in Europe should sell pork and have it proudly displayed in the front windows.

Just sayin'...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Its not a game and its not a comic. No one will have civil liberties after a severe enough attack.

THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM KILLING THOUSANDS TO GET THEIR PERMANENT POLICE STATE.

By they I mean our governments.

Thats why they let them in besides the social stress and division it brews.

If a bad enough attack happens, you have NO civil liberties. None.

You will have a European 9/11 and get your own patriot act.....

Another reichstag fire......

That is the price of innaction.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Its not a game and its not a comic. No one will have civil liberties after a severe enough attack.

THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM KILLING THOUSANDS TO GET THEIR PERMANENT POLICE STATE.

By they I mean our governments.

Thats why they let them in besides the social stress and division it brews.

If a bad enough attack happens, you have NO civil liberties. None.

You will have a European 9/11 and get your own patriot act.....

Another reichstag fire......

That is the price of innaction.

That is true but that is not the popular sentimate. Youbhad it right with your first post. Go all the way NOW. Full police state, root out the evil before it has a chance to strike again. We will hate it, but it will be over soon.

Nobody wants to listen to nonsense about this all being part of a plan to take freedoms from regular law abiding citizens. They just want Islam to be destroyed. People get bored when your not talking about hatred and vengance. All that logic 8n last post is going to scare away your base from your first post.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm willing to wager good money that an attack will hit the UK not long before the EU ref...because we're better together, right?

I hope people don't buckle because it seems that most people in the UK want out...I find it odd that as the anti EU sentiment has built over the last couple of years, it has been open season with european borders and the problems continue to grow.

Maybe it's just coincidence but a wise person once said there's no such thing...who knows?

It's a strange one...because on the one hand the migrant crisis along with a few other effed up things are contributing to the anti EU sentiment. So the question is...what will it take to buck that trend and reverse it?

As someone said earlier, a 9/11 type event - people are fickle, people (rightly so) want to band together and show unity when such things happen.

I think it's about time the people of europe grew some vertebrae and rounded up their deluded and failed governments before it's too late.

They ain't fixing nothing..why would you fix a problem you intentionally created? you only do that when you've achieved your goal...problem, reaction, solution.

We're just coming to phase 2 of that holy trinity...it stinks to high heaven.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
EU high ranking political elements and intelligence officers have orchestrated the attacks in Brussels as a justification for emergency rule which is becoming so popular in the EU since France adopted the "Ecomomic emergence law"

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Considering what happened in the Brussels airport on March 22nd, I would be more worried about police drills and the usual Intelligence deployments, then any guy with a rucksack. The guy with the hat, the guy without the hat, Salah....

All bull#s. The terrorist attacks in Brussels were orchestrated by the EU highest ranking political and intelligence circles. The bombs were place inside the airport long before anyone of the patsies walked in there, and they were detonated later on with remote command. The same thing is true for the metro explosions. The intelligence also left a "suicide vest" just to be found by duped police investigators and for the disgraceful mass media of Europe.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join