It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the ultimate plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What is the ultimate plan for George W.? Although he is the "leader" of the US, if he were as reckless as it appears, he would be able to be stopped by the balance of government officials. The balance of the government for the most part doesn't seem to oppose him.
Since he's so intent on setting up new governments in the countries after he's waged war, it's not as though he's trying to take over countries to become additional states.
Is it for oil? And if so how does his warring with these nations help even one iota?
2) Is it to be the gunslinging cowboy, showing I can beat you if I want and I'm going to prove it.
3) Is it due to the fact that he's just not all there?

[edit on 1/12/2005 by superdude]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Saddam was a personal vendetta for daddy
since Saddam is in Iraq (Babylon) Bush saw his opportunity to fulfill biblical prophecy (you know Jesus talks to him) he figured why not kill two birds with one stone, and so began the usherment of armeggedon.

as for your points:
1) oil, just a side benefit (oil tycoons and greedy businessmen needs to get their payoff and cuts for their support)
2) Not really, he has a large ego, but ego isn't his only motivation
3) With the exception of his conversations with Jesus, which isn't really too bad, I mean we're all entitled to talk to God, it just that with most of us, God just listens and doesn't speak back, Bush is quite sane. He may not be well spoken or have a high IQ, but I have to give him credit for fooling the majority of this country.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Saddam was a personal vendetta for daddy
since Saddam is in Iraq (Babylon) Bush saw his opportunity to fulfill biblical prophecy (you know Jesus talks to him) he figured why not kill two birds with one stone, and so began the usherment of armeggedon.

Yes, I agree that Saddam was a personal vendetta for Daddy. I am curious though, what exactly is his ultimate goal? I think accusing him of starting Armeggedon may be a little strong, but I do agree that doing things because god told him to is frightening. Hopefully it's god, and not the guy in the red pajamas, and trident speaking to him.
If he does go in and basically take on the entire Middle East, what can be the positive outcome for doing so?
Is it driven by Israel? (Please note I am NOT Israel bashing!)

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I personaly think that bush is trying to create such mass fear in the american public that at the end of his next term, the american public will push for him to be re-elected. I know this is can't be done in the american constitution, but he has already broekn the privacy rights with the patriot act. So i will be expecting another (set up) terroist attack on the U.S. within the six months to a year. Then the year after he will go to war with another country most likely syria or iran, then he will announce that at such "dangerous" times that we live in, that he is needed to keep the country safe. Let me add to this again, that bush is only a tool. He is being used as a front for many reasons, but he is no master mind tactician.
Im sure there is a nice big think tank that is planning out his exact moves.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
If he does go in and basically take on the entire Middle East, what can be the positive outcome for doing so?
Is it driven by Israel? (Please note I am NOT Israel bashing!)

There's no positive outcome for anyone except for those religious extremists who believe in the tribulation, return of Jesus and armeggedon. Those people (Bush included) are the only ones who can see positive in death and destruction for their religious goals. the same can be said of other religious extremists who use war, death and destruction to further their fanatic causes for converting the world to their cause.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Im sure there is a nice big think tank that is planning out his exact moves.

And they can't come up with a better "front man" than Dubya? I think rather than George asking for a 3rd term, that his brother Jeb would be in line. Trying to figure out the spin they'll put on it to accomplish this task. The wheels on that bus should be starting to spin any time now. - Perhaps a "terrorist" attack in Florida to show how incredibly Jeb handles it?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah thats probably a good theory with jeb, but no one will know untill it hits us straight in the face like 9-11 did. All i will say is that i will be hearing the words "terroist", "al-queade", "WMD", "insurgence", and "bin laden" For many years to come....

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I personaly think that bush is trying to create such mass fear in the american public that at the end of his next term, the american public will push for him to be re-elected.

As a member of the American Public that voted for and approves of much of what Bush is trying to do, allow me to say that your theory is a load of crap (IMO). No one that I know of who voted for Bush would even contemplate a third term for a President. It will not happen. We will have no king, nor do I get any indication that Bush is gunning for the job. Just 8 years in the President's office will age most men 20 years. I expect after these next 4 years, George W. is just going to be too worn out to do much more than hang around the farm with Laura and wait on the grandkids to start showing up. Term Limits are good. I'd like to see them imposed on Congress too. Want to see the ones who really think they are American Royalty? Look toward Capitol Hill.

Yes, we will eventually go to war with Syria, Iran and whoever else in that region that refuses to bring their country forward into the 21st Century. It's a simple choice. Be like Iraq and be forced or be like Libya and be welcomed into the world community. Jordan has already made the right choice. Turkey is well on the way to going in the right direction. Saudi Arabia, while claiming to have chosen long ago, may have to have the choice put to them again, since their actions don't mirror their words.

No, these choices do not involve Islam or Oil. They involve nothing more or less than behaving in a civilized manner and making sure that your citizens are encouraged to do the same, and penalized if they don't. It's about living and letting live in an increasingly smaller world that doesn't have much room left for isolationism, or hatred based on stupid superficial differences like skin tone or religion.

Globalism is coming (some would say already here). Nothing anyone can do will prevent it. The question is, what form will it take and which societies will be the blueprint or "source code" for it.

Most of us in the USA naturally think that the current source code (the USA) is just fine. We believe that our form of govenment provides the most freedom for the most people in most cases. We honestly believe that spreading democratic ideals is a good thing and that it ultimately helps societies and individuals alike. We base this belief on the fact that in a little over 230 years our ideals have taken us from poor isolated colonies to solitary World Superpower (until China does somethng worthy of being called "super", like helping someone besides themselves). We think our system is the most successful and flexible. It is an indication of our good intentions for the rest of the world that we are willing to give our lives and our resources to the cause.

Want to know what the plan is? Research some of the ideas of Thomas Barnett, author of The Pentagon's New Map Although not new ideas really, he puts them together well and infuses new terminology into an old subject. Regardless of if you agree with his ideas or not, it is an interesting read and subject.

top topics

join