It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Prove The Bible Is A Fairytale

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The bible can indeed be proved to be a fairytale, but there is one thing that will prove that the bible indeed is not a fairytale. There is one object on this earth, and this one object was made on this earth. It is not my intent to defend anything that I am presenting. Here is the problem the Gentiles face. Now who cares if you believe or do not believe, this is a problem. 

What good would the second Adam’s blood do, falling on a piece of wood? The Greek word used for “the cross” on which Jesus was put to death is “stauros,” which denotes an upright pale or stake. It never means two pieces of timber placed across one another at any angle, but always of one piece alone. There is nothing in the Greek of the New Testament even to imply two pieces of timber. But who cares about that religion stuff, here is the challenge. 

To prove the bible is a fairytale, prove that that blood of the second Adam did NOT fall on the Ark Moses had built. Follow that ark, learn what it meant to the Israelites. Now I am going to show where that Ark is. In Matt. 27:51, the earthquake that fractured the rock opened a fissure that ran down through 20 foot of solid rock into a cave and cracked the stone lid on top of a black stone volt where the Ark of the Covenant lie hidden inside, pushing the lid aside. John 19:34, the blood that poured from the side of Jesus, ran down through that crevice and dripped onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant that was hidden by God and the prophet Jeremiah, right under where they crucified Jesus, 620 years earlier when the Babylonians destroyed Salomon’s temple. All a person has to do is prove that blood did NOT drip on that Ark.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Where does the bible say anything about the Ark being buried below where Jesus was crucified? Seems like you just pulled that out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Where does the bible say anything about the Ark being buried below where Jesus was crucified? Seems like you just pulled that out of thin air.

Follow that Ark, part of the story is there, but that isn't on me to show. You can indeed prove that bible is a fairytale, show that that blood did NOT drip on that Ark.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: newnature1

We have been disproving the Fairy Tale with educated theories for centuries now.

Some kids just never grow up

edit on 26-3-2016 by frostie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dont even get me started on this "Ark"

*Winces*

Two of every animal....

*Winces*

8.7 Million species

*Winces*

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostie

We have been disproving the Fairy Tale with educated theories for centuries now.

Some kids just never grow up

But no one has ever shown you how to do it, hands down fairytale. Who cares about who said who about the bible, this is a challenge of all challenges.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostie
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dont even get me started on this "Ark"

*Winces*

Two of every animal....

*Winces*

8.7 Million species

*Winces*

Wrong Ark, this challenge is about the Ark Moses had built.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I should be more knowledgeable of what I criticize,

Shame on me.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Problem with any book is when someone who isnt qualified tries to make a reason with a story..

The bible is a great book of science.. But im kinda sure 99 percent of the world arent scientists..

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What a load of utter tripe.

The entire bible is ridiculous fictional fairy tales and ghost stories devised by scholars to scare and control the ignorant and those of low intelligence.

It is a tool for the church to control the population and to steal land and money from them. That is all it is, ever was, and ever will be. Get that through your bloody heads.

There is no 'God' there was no 'Jesus'. It's ALL lies designed to manipulate and control. 2000 years later we still have people believing and following this backward and outdated nonsense.

Took this pic this morning. Kind of sums up the entire problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Im gonna give you the chance of a lifetime;

How do you fix a universal problem to feed a population?

If you say well, im gonna do it on my own.. Someone will pillage and kill you..

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
What a load of utter tripe.

The entire bible is ridiculous fictional fairy tales and ghost stories devised by scholars to scare and control the ignorant and those of low intelligence.

It is a tool for the church to control the population and to steal land and money from them. That is all it is, ever was, and ever will be. Get that through your bloody heads.

There is no 'God' there was no 'Jesus'. It's ALL lies designed to manipulate and control. 2000 years later we still have people believing and following this backward and outdated nonsense.

Took this pic this morning. Kind of sums up the entire problem.

Funny stuff, but the challenge is before you. Who cares what a person think, prove that that blood did NOT drip on that Ark and you win.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Who cares what a person think, prove that that blood did NOT drip on that Ark and you win.

Jesus was crucified at Golgotha, supposedly, which was outside the walls of Jerusalem. Now, how about you tell me how HIS blood could have crept all the way from the top of the hill at Golgotha, past the city walls, down the city streets, through the temple, all the way to the "inner room" where the torn veil and split rocks supposedly were, then down, down, down the hole where, supposedly, the Ark of Covenant was hidden!

edit on 26-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Who cares what a person think, prove that that blood did NOT drip on that Ark and you win.

Jesus was crucified at Golgotha, supposedly, which was outside the walls of Jerusalem. Now, how about you tell me how HIS blood could have crept all the way from the top of the hill at Golgotha, past the city walls, down the city streets, through the temple, all the way to the "inner room" where the torn veil and split rocks supposedly were, then down, down, down the hole where, supposedly, the Ark of Covenant was hidden!

Study the siege wall?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

This statement is worth repeating.
So I repeated it.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm agnostic and I'm not comfortable with "fairytale". It's insulting imo. How about "allegory"? "Metaphor"?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I agree. Allegorical metaphor. I would add "anthology of myths"; I'm an agnostic, too.
Doesn't change the fact that the Bible is written by men (no women involved, btw) who had political and control issues in mind at the time.

edit on 3/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Can you show me where Golgotha/Calvary was, at the time of the crucifixion, in either of these pictures?

www.bible-history.com...

www.bible-history.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You tell me if the bible is a fairytale

Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Yeah that sounds plausible.

edit on 26-3-2016 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
All religion is fairy tale...we need them...good or bad...we require a believe. New one(s) are are being written now and old ones are being rewritten...proof? Open your eyes and listen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join