It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of man is Pope Francis?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am starting this thread in order to look at and discuss evidence to explain the true nature of Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Vatican's Pope Francis. I find myself in the midst of people who really like the Pope for his progressive, modernist tendency, for shaking up the dormant, traditionalist Church. But something doesn't sit well with me when I consider Pope Francis. I feel that something is just not right, something is off center. Hence I hypothesize that Pope Francis is a false prophet. Let's look at the evidence, which I divide into three categories: the looks, the works, and the words.

The Looks

I first started wondering about Vatican when I saw its throne, which was first "unveiled" in 1977. Here it is:

I cannot believe that a man of a pure heart would accept to sit in front of this bronze sculpture, which officially symbolizes Christ rising from a site of nuclear holocaust. But Francis looks to have no problem with it. And if Vatican had no problem with it, why would they not show it from the front in their Instagram, instead only showing the view from behind?

Then there is the strange occurrence of a crow and a seagull attacking the doves that Francis released. Why would that happen except to suggest that Francis is not bringing peace?

And the fact that two Armenian lamps were moved too close to the altar (as the orthodox priests say they never moved it so close) where Jesus was born. I'm not saying that Pope Francis moved them, but it is a strange sign, considering that he had visited it the night before the fire.

Then you got to love Francis's crucifix.

Here is a close-up. It reminds of the poor looking, torturous man in the sculpture and doesn't inspire me to think of him as our Savior.

And what about Francis accepting the Marxist "crucifix"? He seems to be enjoying himself here. Also read his quote 3 in the words follow-up on this topic.

It is important to remember that Pope Francis is the first Jesuit pope elected ("following two supernatural signs"). Jesuits are rationalist people who have long been involved with intrigue in politics. By their fourth oath, they must submit their will to the Jesuit General, also known as the Black Pope.

Side note: The scope of Jesuit influence is immense, and it starts in education. They have nearly 500 educational institutions, including Georgetown, from which Bill Clinton graduated.

To make things worse, Pope Francis doesn't even wear a crucifix. Instead he wears a cross with an unknown sheep-herder with a dove falling on him from the sky (that's how archeologists might interpret it in the future, never guessing that it even connected to the Church or to the man named Jesus).

Besides, he hides it again and again anyway.

And what about his favorite painting?

Drawn by the Kabbalist Marc Chagall, the unsaturated, violent painting has "INRI" letters above Jesus's turbaned head to possibly mean "May his name and his memory be wiped out" in Talmud.

Also strange news: "The Pope's pregnant receptionist has been found dead in her apartment on the outskirts of the city.

The Works

Pope Francis is considered by most to be a very humble man. He is seen as kissing the feet of Muslims, who do not believe that Jesus was the Christ and Son of God but was a mere prophet.

Then he also "unexpectedly" goes to confession on camera.

Does being humble require you to do your humble deeds in front of photographers and cameras? Or does it make you humble when you don't show who you truly are? These are some questions to consider. I'm sure you can come up with more.

Concerning his political involvement, he is the first pope to present in US congress. And he supports the UN 2030 global economic agenda. If that's not enough of connections of religion with state, then I don't know what is. Also consider that he is recognized by leaders of 132 countries and 15 religions.

Besides involvement in politics, Francis is trying to unite religions, including Protestants and Catholics, under him. On his official video website, if you subscribe, you find this address: 4 Borgo Santo Spirito, Rome 00193, Vatican City State (Holy See). The issue is that it isn't his Vatican address, but it is right outside of Vatican and well known as the Black Pope's headquarters.

The Words

1. While some promise WW3 in the future, Pope Francis is ahead of the game, as he stated that World War 3 has already started ‘piecemeal’. I feel this is a strange claim by someone who appears to set his mind only toward peace.

2. He says there is no God. He also says that Jesus was merely a man. Here and in his concept of "mercy" he agrees with Muslims.

3. "I have met many Marxists in my life who are good people, so I don't feel offended [of being called a Marxist]." Here he seems to agree with atheists. There there is that strangeness about his claims concerning other atheists.

And finally his numerous contradictions.

Disclaimer: I am not a Christian, but all of this seems just too weird even to a nonreligious person like me.

So, what kind of man is Pope Francis? Is he a good or an evil man? You decide! You are welcome to add new information on him or provide alternative explanations.
edit on 26-3-2016 by ilstar because: added a link, fixed grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think you're looking at Pope Francis, and the modern Catholic Church, in the wrong light. Of course the Catholic Church is not perfect but I think Pope Francis is sincere in his beliefs, and like most modern leaders he accepts any gifts given to him; regardless if he likes it or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916
I think you're looking at Pope Francis, and the modern Catholic Church, in the wrong light. Of course the Catholic Church is not perfect but I think Pope Francis is sincere in his beliefs, and like most modern leaders he accepts any gifts given to him; regardless if he likes it or not.

What about the signs, what do you think about the sings? Should we just ignore them? I really can't.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am what most people would consider a "Cradle Catholic"... Catholic schools, Communion, Confirmation etc. etc.

I no longer identify myself as Catholic, because of the Catholic Church itself. The specific reasons are myriad... but the broad reason is that the Catholic Church has a horrible record when dealing with Christ's 2 commandments. "Do unto others (the Golden Rule)", and "Love each other as I have loved you".

The Catholic Church evolved as a means of Roman control, co-opted by Constantine.

Francis is clearly a humanist, and I am happy that I left the Church. His message clearly is not Christian, but the Catholic Church left true Christian beliefs behind centuries ago.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ilstar

I am no longer a believer, but yet even I can see this clown being the Anti Christ......

Take it for what you will, but he is damn sure a globalist and what I was preached to way back in the day? He fits the mold...

This guy is evil.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What does this pope have to do with sitting in front of something that was made in 77?

Your next two points are pretty shoddy, I mean a bird attacking a bird and a fire that you to try and connect to him because he was there?

To make things worse, Pope Francis doesn't even wear a crucifix. Instead he wears a cross with an unknown sheep-herder with a dove falling on him from the sky (that's how archeologists might interpret it in the future, never guessing that it even connected to the Church or to the man named Jesus).

Sure, if you ignore the scriptures that would explain it.

Most of your points are just you begging a question and then calling it a sign.
They guy is pope who cares about the people as far as I can tell.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I see you asking questions and it is good to ask questions.

The whole of the answers have been given, if a tree has had any rotten fruit it is already a doomed and rotten tree and is slated for the fires.

Matthew 7:18

A Tree and its Fruit
…17"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18"A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.…

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

He is a good man

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I am no longer a believer, but yet even I can see this clown being the Anti Christ......

Take it for what you will, but he is damn sure a globalist and what I was preached to way back in the day? He fits the mold...

This guy is evil.

Name one thing why he is evil? No fantasies

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I mean a bird attacking a bird

Two birds attacking two birds immediately upon release never happened before pretty weird certainly for a group that believes in and uses signs and symbolism the Catholics should be effected by this.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Did you read what you posted? Literally explains why this is nothing but birds being birds...

So this wasn't a sign of the Apocalypse? Hey, I write about nature, not theology. But if I had to bet on whether this is the End of Times or just a couple of predatory birds doing what they do naturally, I'd choose the second as more likely.

I don't think you could say at all that it has never happened before either, have seen every release of doves ever done?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilstar
I cannot believe that a man of a pure heart would accept to sit in front of this bronze sculpture, which officially symbolizes Christ rising from a site of nuclear holocaust.

Are you sure ?

Too me it looks like a fake human inside a falling away reptile skin like eLizardBeth.

Here is LizardBeth's brother

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This pope preaches love and acceptance... and people want to say that is evil and not Christian??
Sure the books aren't all about peace and love, but damn if it isn't a central theme.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The central theme is Jesus.
Francis preaches you can reach the Father without going through the Son.
He believes in many roads to salvation in direct contradiction of the New Testament.
The fool is a tool of the Liar.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

But whare ARE his true beliefs?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Did you read what you posted? Literally explains why this is nothing but birds being birds...

So this wasn't a sign of the Apocalypse? Hey, I write about nature, not theology. But if I had to bet on whether this is the End of Times or just a couple of predatory birds doing what they do naturally, I'd choose the second as more likely.

I don't think you could say at all that it has never happened before either, have seen every release of doves ever done?

Yes I read it, I figured all sides should be looked at and from a non Catholic point of view also.

As far as never happened before I can only go by what the news said clearly. The lightning strike was interesting also, but you agree I am sure that Catholics believe in signs.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Here you have it folks, he will always believe in San Lorenzo

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
...I don't think you could say at all that it has never happened before either, have seen every release of doves ever done?

Maybe you are right. There are gulls in this video too, but the doves either fly back in or stand on the window frame to avoid the predators. Nonetheless, listen to how the pope says "Mamma Mia!" and laughs out in disbelief. Surely this is still a strange occurence there. Imagine you were there. And now imagine you were there and saw how two birds from completely distinct genera appear from nowhere and start attacking both doves while working in unison and independently. No, it's not a sign of end times. It is merely a sign that something may not be right with Pope Francis. Those who have eyes will see it simply, as you do, but those who have sensitive hearts will feel it as a sign that nature may be trying to show us something that we cannot see with eyes alone. In either case, if you don't feel negative energies from the bronze sculpture behind the throne in Vatican, then you won't understand what I am trying to show you here.
edit on 26-3-2016 by ilstar because: inaccurate interpretation

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
(Yea, couldn't find one with an appropriate title, but it satirical about it )

I like him so far, for the idea of that he trying to be revolutionary, even though it not that revolutionary, with an old country religion that I'm familiar with, but not into.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

True beliefs are always difficult to see with those who are in power. With the Church especially the above tier is opaque. In politics in general people try to play off their audiences rhetorically rather than consistently claim their own truth, like the US founding fathers did, for example. Today the political machine is a far cry from how America was founded.
edit on 26-3-2016 by ilstar because: some grammar and an addition

<<   2  3  4 >>

join