It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders just became a Disney princess

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Pretty sure they saw a bird and a Jewish Disney princess. Jesus was Jewish.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Much like Trump.

edit on 25-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It's a sign from God.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
The reaction of the crowd, OMG they thought they saw Jesus

I think they just confused the bird with 800 delegates.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The photo I saw of Bernie pleasantly sharing a moment with the little bird was pretty cool. It's nice to see moments like this and the Vladimir Putins with a koala from a few years back that transcend politics and show a bit of light hearted humanity.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So sweet, nature knows best

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Birds flying indoors is regarded as a bad omen in many cultures and traditions.

Some consider it an omen of impending death.

Some consider it very bad luck.

But it is almost universally considered bad mojo. Very bad mojo.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Couldn't help but bring something negative to the thread could you?
edit on 26-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
soundcloud.com...

brrrrrrth

What does any of that have to do with Sanders? I listen to rap, and that was the most confusing hot mess of a "rap" song.

Look out, someone figured out how to use a step sequencer to make a simple beat!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You are free to believe in your fairy tale princess fantasies.

I won't stop you.

I am just relaying long held historical traditions regarding the subject.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sometimes you are the statue
Sometimes you are the bird
Sometimes you are just the greasy spot on the statue

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Just a shame he didn't mention the no more war like st Bernard

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Dude, you had me at 'princess'.

That's it, Bernie it is.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This is fun!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Animals can symbolize many different things to many different kinds of people

It's a kind of Rorschach test seems to me - people seem to see what they love or fear. I think the crowds reaction - and Bernie's - says an awful lot about their views on life

Nice. Not sad

:-)

Sparrows...

Death Omens

Considered bad luck in many European cultures, a sparrow flying into the home is said to be a sign of impending death. A variation of this superstition claims that the person who catches the sparrow in the home must kill it, or else he will be the one to die. In Kent, England, if a sparrow is caught, it is believed that the catcher must kill it or his parents will soon die. Other variations of the sparrow superstition, according to the website TarotCanada, include predictions of death if the sparrow enters the home and lands on a piano.

Harbingers of Love

In contrast, Indonesian superstitions claim that the sparrow brings good luck. If a sparrow enters a home, Indonesians believe that a wedding will occur, and if a woman spies a sparrow on Valentine's Day, she will find happiness by marrying a poor man. If a sparrow enters a home and builds a nest, it will bring good luck. The call of a sparrow forecasts rain.

Christian Symbolism

According to the website Dream-God-Web, sparrows are a symbol of Christianity that represent God's care for the smallest of creatures. In the Bible, sparrows were often mentioned as an offering made by a person without any means. Birds such as sparrows, eagles and doves were all symbols of the presence of God. Gospel hymns, such as “His Eye Is on the Sparrow,” also use the image of the sparrow to denote the importance of all things in the eyes of God.

Soul Catchers

Sparrows, according to ancient Egyptians, caught the soul of a person recently deceased. Many sailors would tattoo the image of a sparrow on their bodies with the hope that the sparrow would catch their soul, carrying it to heaven if they died while at sea.

Surname Meaning

According to the website SurnameDatabase, the surname Sparrow was of Anglo-Saxon origin and derived from the Middle English “sparewe,” or sparrow. A nickname for a person who was homely or chirpy, the surname was first seen in recorded form in London in 1160.

Sparrows in Dreams

When sparrows appear in dreams, they are said to signify the dreamer's benevolent nature toward others, specifically when listening to sad stories. According to the website DreamReveler, a sparrow seen in a dream represents the dreamer's feelings of being loved and comforted, but to dream of a sparrow being hurt is an omen for future sadness. The website TarotCanada claims that sparrows appearing in dreams will mean financially lean times ahead, but if the sparrow can be chased away, there will be good business news for the dreamer.

edit on 3/26/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

My fairly tale is a joke while you're believing in superstitions about birds indoors being an omen of death! That lil fairy tale all started with our ancestors who viewed anything out of the ordinary as a sign of things to come.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Hmmm? More like a wicked step mother who threatened the bird with death if it didn't do thy bidding!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hitler was a mess.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join